New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Grand Jury can also decide if a case/evidence warrants pressing charges. Remeber in the Jonbenet Ramsey case the Grand Jury in CO recommended charging the parents in the girls death but the State Prosecutors declined.

From that shot on twitter with a reporter in front of the Decatur County Courthouse, it would appear their weather was not nearly as bad as ours...you can see the grass and here all we have is solid snow still. Makes me wonder then why the search ended.

Maybe, it ended because they found what they were looking for :)

I seem to remember a tweet within the last week that investigators had said they believed HB was at ZA property at some point after her disappearance. Does anybody else remember this?
I think they have some really good evidence of something.

RBBM: WOW ... more than ONE !

Hmmm ... so WHO is NOT in :jail: right now ?

:twocents:

That is a 64K dollar question. It doesn't matter who is in jail now though. They can still have additional charges brought.

I think we all suspected there was more than one involved.

It wouldn't surprise me if it is at least 3 or maybe more.

IMO

A Grand Jury can also decide if a case/evidence warrants pressing charges. Remeber in the Jonbenet Ramsey case the Grand Jury in CO recommended charging the parents in the girls death but the State Prosecutors declined.

yes, that is called a "true bill" http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/true+bill

at that point the DA can decide if he/she wants to go after the charges.

This presser at 4 has a member of the DA so I guess we shall see.

:seeya: Mods,

Will there be a new Thread for today's Presser ?

THANKS !

:seeya:

Well I still think it's insensitive comment to make. I'm sure it's not a good day for the Bobos if they find out their daughter/sister is dead. Did we forget what Gwyn said the other day?

I'm off this topic for now.

That's fine n/t~
I respect your opinion.
I am not on here to argue about logistics of statements, I was just trying to present a different point of view.

My apologies. I guess I missed the Special Grand Jury...my bad,lol.

No problem Nana. The board is going lightning fast anyway.:)

I got it from this tweet.

Grand jury holding a special meeting today in Decatur Co. We have the latest live @ noon @wsmv #HollyBobo.

That is a 64K dollar question. It doesn't matter who is in jail now though. They can still have additional charges brought.

I think we all suspected there was more than one involved.

It wouldn't surprise me if it is at least 3 or maybe more.

IMO

Dens of iniquity invaded and exposed....

My thoughts are with Family and Friends right now. Whatever the news is they know. IMO.

I never posted much on this case but followed it from day one.

I just want to say that I am Praying that her family gets some answers today.

It's just been too damned long. :(

I think it would be telling if LE is protecting the property from anyone entering them If they are allowing others to come and go on the property, I would say they are finished with their search. IMO

As a mom who has had just a few days experience of what the Bobo's have felt for 3 years now, I can say that they are probably hoping they can learn that Holly did not suffer long. This was my own prayer. If my child was taken and murdered, then my prayer would be that it was quick and they haven't spent time being hungry, cold, abused, injured, assaulted. Its hard to think about - much less talk about - but if someone has talked, I hope they can say that it was over within a few hours time.
My hope for Holly being alive will never leave me...even if we learn today that she is deceased (and I feel she most certainly is), part of the human heart holds out hope of some kind.

'Very sorry for your loss, shefner'..

Imo, This is a only a fair day; a day with long awaited answers. A good day is when; "Guilt shall not escape, nor innocence suffer"! (TBI's Motto)

In some states only a GJ can hand down an indictment. The DA presents his/her case before the GJ.

Interesting they are meeting a noon and the PC is later on in the evening.

imo

My husband just got done serving on a GJ in AZ. The DA did present the cases to the GJ. I would think they are allowing extra time in case the GJ has to deliberate on the evidence presented.

I hope the Bobo family gets answers today even if it is not the answers they want to hear.

NewsChannel 5 has learned that charges will be filed Wednesday in connection with the Holly Bobo case. The nursing student disappeared from her family's home in Decatur County in 2011.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said they will hold a briefing at 4 p.m. at the Decatur County Courthouse in Decaturville. Members of the TBI, FBI, the office of the 24th Judicial District Attorney General, Hansel McAdams and the Decatur County Sheriff's Office will also be in attendance.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24892554/charges-to-be-filed-in-holly-bobo-case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC