New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought gravol is what you do when you want your husband to buy you a new dress AND new shoes. Now, that makes your tummy upset.

And... I thought a "gravol" is something the judge uses to bring order to the court! :waitasec:

:judge:

How much discovery from a Grand Jury Indictment is available to a defense attorney after the fact?

Probably all of it. It's the same evidence and testimony that comes out later at the trial, plus whatever else the TBI finds if they arrest more people and serve more warrants. We don't know what they found this past weekend, but I have no doubt they will keep searching for more.

I keep thinking about all those vehicles, Even though it has been 3 years, they are going to take them all apart and search every nook and cranny, plus test the carpet. There could be a ton of evidence in there.

WREG News Channel 3 ‏@3onyourside 3m

Family of #HollyBobo will not be at 4pm news conference. Family friend will speak for them. Grand jury meeting now
http://link.wreg.com/1ncNiZp

I saw this also. This is interesting because the family's Pastor said a bit ago that the family doesn't know any more than the general public. Hard to imagine being the family friend who agreed to speak not knowing what it is that you're going to be saying or even speaking about. God help him or her. Not an easy task.

If it's true that the family doesn't know anything more than we do (which I have no reason to doubt their Pastor) that seems very strange and somewhat sad. Surely if there was evidence discovered about their daughter being gone they would've alerted the family and not leave them hanging like this. This isn't a reality show finale for heaven's sake. I hope that they know something.

Is this what the 4;00 presser is about a GJ announcement or are they going to say that they have found holly's remain and/or evidence that points to her being desceased.

I wouldn't be surprised if they announce that they are seeking murder charges. In the Heather Elvis case they said they were having a presser after kidnapping charges were filed. At the presser they announced murder charges. I do think it is more than just talking about the GJ. :twocents:

:waitasec: Then again, their presser on Friday was a big fat nothing. So who knows. :dunno:

Probably all of it. It's the same evidence and testimony that comes out later at the trial, plus whatever else the TBI finds if they arrest more people and serve more warrants.

So would that mean that a minimum of sufficient evidence testimony would be given at GJ proceeding-not the full amount?

wow, I haven't been on WS for a couple of weeks and for some reason I logged in today.
am trying to catch up on everything. Praying for Holly and her family.

can anyone provide a good link for an overview of what has happened the last couple of days?

tia

Oh, please not like Sierra, Lord. We will take what we can get, but we prefer more answers!!

So would that mean that a minimum of sufficient evidence testimony would be given at GJ proceeding-not the full amount?

enough to secure an indictment(s)/true bill(s)

they do not try the entire case in my experience.

:twocents::twocents::twocents:

I would think they would have been called before today for a special selection/hearing:twocents: what do you think?

PURE SPECULATION AS IHAVENOCLUE...

But... I have been mulling over the possibility that another individual (perp) has come into the mix... Just recently...

and, therefore... An emergency GJ was called... And new selection of jurors?

:dunno:

That's my understanding of it. They need time to prepare all the evidence and get expert testimony. Nothing like that will be given today - it would take too long, for one thing.

It will be more about the facts of the case - what most of us know but this jury may not know - and then they'll talk about whatever new evidence came out this weekend, specifically pertaining to Holly (remains, clues, whatever). That testimony will come from the head of the TBI who was there in the courtroom earlier.

It's not a complete trial at all. These actually happen day after day in every county in the U.S. and people hardly pay attention to them except those involved.

The Jackson Sun ‏@JSunNews 33m
For updates in the #HollyBobo case, follow @JordanBuie, @NicholeManna and @megan_kristin.

Fascinating! :

@NicholeManna 4m
#HollyBobo press conference moved to Sheriff's department.

Checking in, taking my seat, and waiting anxiously along with all of you. I only lurked on Holly's threads the last 3 years but kept up and prayed for answers. Today, I'm hoping for answered prayers!! Thoughts & prayers for the Bobo family. I can't even imagine the heartbreak they have felt for so long.

Anchorman from Memphis:

Cameron Harper @NewsCam 14m
TBI email on #HollyBobo 4pm news conference certainly reads like a case closer, background, hundreds of hours, exhaustive investigation, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ffhvcbcat