New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello to all, this is my first post on this link. I have followed this case through your busy little typing fingers and media reports. I found a link that has some old info frm my space and face book accounts that have now been deleted. I dont remember seeing a timeline broken down so clearly.

http://investigation.discovery.com/...overage/timeline/caylee_anthony_timeline.html

Watching in Canada
Welcome to WS, Great! It is a good timeline breakdown, but I believe they are incorrect on a couple of things. I will have to go back later and compare notes to our timeline here. Still...I like the way they have it set up. Thanks for posting it!

OK let's get back ON TOPIC: New search areas for Caylee and JB says: not good for KC to tell where Caylee is! (We are in so much trouble already for that tangent! Soooo sorry, Mods!)

Maybe we need to go and edit this thread ourselves by moving our posts where they belong?

Sorry SeriouslySearching. I didn't mean to get OT. This whole thing makes your mind go a million directions and lose focus.

Back to JB...regarding his quote ""It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

I say to JB..."yes it may not be an advantage to Monster Casey, but it would be an advantage for little Caylee. The advantage for Caylee..it would bring her home for a proper burial with dignity and give her grandparents and uncle a place to go visit and mourn and pay their respects.

Sorry SeriouslySearching. I didn't mean to get OT. This whole thing makes your mind go a million directions and lose focus.

Back to JB...regarding his quote ""It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

I say to JB..."yes it may not be an advantage to Monster Casey, but it would be an advantage for little Caylee. The advantage for Caylee..it would bring her home for a proper burial with dignity and give her grandparents and uncle a place to go visit and mourn and pay their respects.
It was all of us! LOL We got caught up in the moment and let our fingers fly.

I agree with the bolded part of your answer to JB! :( It is all about bringing Caylee home and giving her the dignity she deserves.

Me too!:)

I ask JB..."When you first took on this case you stated that your main focus was to find Caylee are you know retracting that statement?"

Ok, it is not in TonE's statement, but Amy H.'s statement. It is also in phone/text messages on the 27th. However, in Jesse's statement, he said it was the 28th.

The interesting thing about that is, Jesse says she called and told him about this on the 28th. That brings me to believe that she pulled the "out of gas come get me" damsel in distress call on 2 separate days to 2 separate guys.

Sorry, OT again but damn. This is good stuff.

The interesting thing about that is, Jesse says she called and told him about this on the 28th. That brings me to believe that she pulled the "out of gas come get me" damsel in distress call on 2 separate days to 2 separate guys.

Sorry, OT again but damn. This is good stuff.
OT again....I agree....because in KC's phone records, it shows calls to Jesse on June 27 and 28.

It goes to show you how far she'd go to get attention. She ran out of gas two Fridays in a row for attention. I run out of gas I get out and walk. She runs out of gas she enjoys it and calls her buddies

Sorry don't know where to ask this question! Where is the "Alive Thread"? :confused: Trying to find something and cannot find thread. No I do not believe Caylee is alive. Wish to goodness she was!
Thanks

In Chris's interview he said that on the 17th, 18th or 19th(I guess he wasn't sure of the date), he said Casey told him she and her Mom were thinking of buying a 250,000.00 home located by the Curry Ford Road dump.
I hope this dump has been checked out. She may have been planning where to dump the body, and scouting out an area.

Our group did search an area near the dump, and we were the second or third group to search there. It was a large, wooded area,but accessible by car.

Sorry don't know where to ask this question! Where is the "Alive Thread"? :confused: Trying to find something and cannot find thread. No I do not believe Caylee is alive. Wish to goodness she was!
Thanks

Check a few pages back. Seems like when Katie isn't on the thread disappears

does JB realize what that statement really says? Why would he do that?

Check a few pages back. Seems like when Katie isn't on the thread disappears

Thanks, tried that and no luck. Went back to first of September several times. Maybe I'm looking to hard. Thought it had been closed. Will look again.

Seranade, do you have a link to where TonE picked her up at Amscot on the 26th? I've been obsessing over that, and want to read anything I can about it! TIA for that.

I'm just catching up from yesterday; slow process. But thank you for clarifying the dates and times; that's pretty much what I recalled from the interview.

KC, tick tock tick tock. Your clock's running down!

No, it is only "reportedly" based on the day and time the car was found in the parking lot. TonE doesn't recall the exact date.

Thanks

It is back on page 2 or three. I'll bump it for you.

It goes to show you how far she'd go to get attention. She ran out of gas two Fridays in a row for attention. I run out of gas I get out and walk. She runs out of gas she enjoys it and calls her buddies
LOL I would be totally embarrassed to admit I was such an idiot that I let my car run out of gas twice in as many weeks. WTH? :rolleyes:

LOL I would be totally embarrassed to admit I was such an idiot that I let my car run out of gas twice in as many weeks. WTH? :rolleyes:

I agree but it was intentionally........Seems like nobody was brave enough to stand up to her. I would have told her how stupid she must've been

Hmm...Naive isn't a word usually used to describe me. :eek:

Casey doesn't experience normal fear like other people. She is defiant. She is narcissistic. She is still in control in her mind. Casey is not scared.

Totally agree with you SS. These types are never afraid. The reason is because they think they are smarter than everyone else. She thinks she has gotten by with it.:)

Not to defend her (cause I'm not!) but my son used to have that same kind of car. And when it got on E, it means empty right then and there. I'm the one who went and bought the car and it was close to E when I got it. I drove to the closest gas station and by then it was on E and I ran out of gas and just crusied up to the pump. And of course he ran out of gas a couple of times himself. Kids are like that, push it to the limits. Again, I'm not defending Casey but that kind of car gives you no "grace period" so to speak when it comes to the gas gauge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mkmatti