New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think G&C did not like the idea of any guy taking advantage of sweet virginal KC :rolleyes:. I found it absurd that they flipped over JG being in their home w/Caylee and KC, I mean he had just taken responsibility for their grandchild and intended to marry their daughter, he sounds like a stand up young man. I find it a bit puritanical that they kicked him out of their home, what were they afraid of? That he would have sex w/KC again?

I know! The 3 of them, Casey, Jesse and baby Caylee were on the bed together clothed!

i believe he said something about ultrasound and hamburger reffering to finding out that caylee was a girl...i use the term 'hamburger' and 'hotdog' with my friends.

HAHAHHAHAHA!!! I have NEVER heard that! :rolling::rolling:

Why is this the first we hear about this.....did G say this in the FBI interview? collaps. blue trunk....oh I don't feel so good. Why isn't anyone else talking aout this!!!!

That's exactly what I heard him say. All I know is that I've never heard about a "blue collapsible bin" being in the trunk when GA got it from the tow yard. So where in the heck did it go?? Go figure!!

We've heard about the collapsible bins before, either the first interview with LE or the bond hearing. I think it was called collapsible crate the first time. I actually thought it had wheels but I'm not positive.

Maybe in the past GA got in trouble for loosing his temper and he has tried to mellow out. So he knows he has to play the passive part here to keep from exploding and save his marriage.

Passive is putting it lightly.. dude isn't very bright. He gets himself into one bad situation after another yet talks about Jesse and everyone else BUT his precious daughter.

Maybe KC took the blue storage bin (containing Caylee's body) out of her car and put it in Cindy's vehicle...took it and disposed of it. Couldn't let George catch her now could she! If the leakage had occured on the 22nd, 23rd, or 24th then maybe it would not have started to smell yet. IIRC she sent a text to Amy the 25th saying "It smells like something died in my car." Is that when the smell started night of 24th day of 25th? She sent the text to Amy saying "She got rid of the smell on the 27th. Wouldn't it be horrible if it is determined that little Caylee was in that blue storage bin and she died on the 24th, when her Grandpa could have saved her.

GA - my daughter knows something and she won't say anything and she is being coached (by JB)....

G&CA went to JBs house for dinner!

And he knows she is going away for a long time because of stuff she has done.

The FBI investigator must have some psych background, IMHO. It's interesting how he lets GA just ramble on and on. He speaks very little he observes GA and watches him closely. Very seldom comments but when he does it obvious that he is not buying everything GA is saying.
:waitasec:

Maybe KC took the blue storage bin (containing Caylee's body) out of her car and put it in Cindy's vehicle...took it and disposed of it. Couldn't let George catch her now could she! If the leakage had occured on the 22nd, 23rd, or 24th then maybe it would not have started to smell yet. IIRC she sent a text to Amy the 25th saying "It smells like something died in my car." Is that when the smell started night of 24th day of 25th? She sent the text to Amy saying "She got rid of the smell on the 27th. Wouldn't it be horrible if it is determined that little Caylee was in that blue storage bin and she died on the 24th, when her Grandpa could have saved her.

and in TL jeep and the rental car...makes you go hmmm...:waitasec:

The FBI investigator must have some psych background, IMHO. It's interesting how he lets GA just ramble on and on. He speaks very little he observes GA and watches him closely. Very seldom comments but when he does it obvious that he is not buying everything GA is saying.
:waitasec:

He does let GA ramble on more than LE does in interviews. I always thought LE interupted who ever they were interviewing before they could finish what they were saying or finished their sentences for them......it bugged me. I like this FBI guys style much better.

Passive is putting it lightly.. dude isn't very bright. He gets himself into one bad situation after another yet talks about Jesse and everyone else BUT his precious daughter.

Amen, OLG.
It drives me crazy that he can tell LE how to do their job, and point out what they havent done. Yet all of the answers to all of this madness lay inside his daughter twisted mind.

I think so too. Bigtime. Anytime now, whether she claims abuse or actually accuses them of something bigger. It's comin'.

She would have already done it if that was her intent, IMO. Why wait this long.. why stay in jail all this time if she has plans to pin it on her parents? Why keep waiting? I highly doubt this is her intent.

she would have already done it if that was her intent, imo. Why wait this long.. Why stay in jail all this time if she has plans to pin it on her parents? Why keep waiting? I highly doubt this is her intent.

ita! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members