New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAaybe KC filled out the change of addy to cover he theft - bank statements, etc. would then come ot KC, not Amy.

That's a good thought! Could very well be!

Oh...Ok.

The email scam is . Either KC sent the email or GA lost it gambling. He can spin it to sound like Nigerian's but someone with LE background wouldn't fall for that. JMHO

Well I don't know - he should know better - my Dad who is a career cop, Police Chief and FBI, bought tickets to a play on an unknown site - he didn't know - it was a $500 purchase too - granted he has money to cover it, still when he told me what credit card he used, what site, etc. I was able to trace it and showed him what he did wrong - heck he gets to the play, they don't have the tickets at Will Call, he ends up spending another $500 for three more tickets.

So just because of his background, he was strapped for cash, he was probably brow beaten by Cindy who is somewhat controlling - this was his chance to get a lot of cash and falls for it.

Either way, he either gambled it or fell for a scam - he didn't tell Cindy, they were getting ripped off by Casey, they were basically Casey's ATM and they did nothing about it - I'm sure he felt like a unich

I think that George's money whoo's were gambling, and instead of telling "truth" it was easier to say he had been taken advantage of.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:shakehead:

GEORGE!!!!

KC killed Caylee. You know it.....we know it.....LE and FBI know it......and GOD knows it!!

timer55......arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LOL I kept telling GA this all through those tapes. And I repeated my pathetic preformance with CA.

THEY KNOW THIS! And yet they blame EVERYONE else. If they just denied it without the attack on others this would be a whole 'nuther story.

That's a good thought! Could very well be!

I still think we have premeditation of identity theft - Casey had Amy's resume, she had Amy's mail forwarded, she then got a hole of Amy's check book and her car

My line of thinking is now going to - Casey was going to steal Amy's identity - she rids herself of Caylee, she parks the car with her purse inside - she's expecting that her parents will think Casey and Caylee are kidnapped, Casey is gone - with money she stole, her new identity

All premeditated

Oh...Ok.

The email scam is . Either KC sent the email or GA lost it gambling. He can spin it to sound like Nigerian's but someone with LE background wouldn't fall for that. JMHO

George is really quite Naïve, I'm shocked he was a cop at all!

i love his hand gestures..it's like..."you've just won a brand new car!"...type of thing. Like he's revealing the info with his hands...how it unfolded to him. Sorry OT but I thought it was interesting.

Also on these tapes - #4, George saying that Caylee never talked about any of Casey's friends - Caylee would never mention Zanny, and if George asked her if she had fun at Zanny's house, Caylee would not respond - no reaction about Zanny - interesting

Of course we know there is no Zanny but Casey just sticks to that story - FAntasy world

I still think we have premeditation of identity theft - Casey had Amy's resume, she had Amy's mail forwarded, she then got a hole of Amy's check book and her car

My line of thinking is now going to - Casey was going to steal Amy's identity - she rids herself of Caylee, she parks the car with her purse inside - she's expecting that her parents will think Casey and Caylee are kidnapped, Casey is gone - with money she stole, her new identity

All premeditated
But Amy did think she was moving in, that's the part that I don't get.

i love his hand gestures..it's like..."you've just won a brand new car!"...type of thing. Like he's revealing the info with his hands...how it unfolded to him. Sorry OT but I thought it was interesting.

LOL ol' George is an interesting guy.

Interview part 6 -GA says he was told by LE that "very provocative images" were found on either his computer or the laptop.

And Cindy always has to click her nails on the table trying to get a point across.

How can these FBI peeps take this???? everyone except the A's have been thrown under the bus....

CA comes in and its like its her own little world of makebelieve and she is the investigator...could hardly keep focus on part of the 1st two tapes...each stmt she makes she goes off on a tangent---then covers herself, blames OCSD for this or that, the other person for "lying"--everyone

jmo think perhaps I now need some koolaide....

But Amy did think she was moving in, that's the part that I don't get.

This fact would make me very uneasy if I were G & C. Where were they supposed to live if Casey, Caylee, and Amy were to take over the house (all girls together)?

Surely Amy would find out sooner or later about the theft and the 'no house' situation.

In part 3 of the interview GA said he had one gas can with gas in it and one with gas and oil mixed. He then says that both cans were empty when she gave them to him. Now I am no mechanic but can you use gas and oil mixed in a car?? Also didn't he say that he never saw inside the trunk or got close to the back of the car in the other interview by LE?

The more I read and the more I hear...the more I have to wonder if maybe this entire ordeal wasn't a hoax that went really, really bad.

1. Family in financial crisis
2. Way too many secrets
3. No One, absolutely No One, in the A family conducting themselves as normal people would in these circumstances
4. 2+2 does not equal 4 (Nothing makes sense)

From "Day One" (Cindism) nothing looked right, not the interviews, not the hostility, no pleading with the public, no tears, no normal emotion that we have seen all to often from parents of other missing children.
Anyone else sense this?

I want to know more about what happened the day Casey went back and "borrowed" (took the keys) to mom's 4 runner. CA was at home and Casey returned the car in the evening. This is well after the time that Caylee was missing and the A's were worried and suspiscious (GA went on to follow the 4 runner and states that he lost it). This does not make any sense to me. Even if she sneakingly borrowed it, I would have been waiting for her in the driveway :furious::argue::furious:to get home for a "little talk". I wonder if GA really lost her in traffic.

Did someone say PASSIVE:doughboy: a few posts back?

Or why didn't he remove the battery this time they had the car at home, and have it out with KC when she brought back CA's car?

Either we're not seeing all of the recorded interview or the A's are leaving things out. Really bugs me to no end.

They (the A's) are the ones who wanted the FBI involved, but they are holding back. These interviews were from July, well before any lab results were back. Do they want their grand daughter back or do they want to protect their daughter? Obviously they can't have it both ways.

I believe GA knew in his heart Caylee was gone forever but in his desire to protect his wife from the pain he has convinced himself otherwise. When he told LE, CA asked if the odor was the pizza, he lied, he knew he lied and he's been trying to magically make that lie be true ever since...:cry:

And Amy did say she herself changed her address to Casey's parents address.

I haven't read this - was this in her interview? Cause I read that and all I read was that Casey said that she was getting the house and Amy and her would be roommates - I didn't see anything about mail forwarding

She was living with Ricardo I think at that time - or some guy I don't remember exactly which one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member