New video of Casey & Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They should play the infamous Susan Smith opening presents with her boys video along side of this one with Casey and Caylee. Now THAT I would watch.

Any silly string on a tombstone in it?- cause if yes, I changed my mind, she really is innocent.
WTH??

I have to agree with that. Casey knows the camera is on her, she has lots of practice smiling and posing. She looks the way my friends do when they hold my son. They know him, but don't really know what to do with him. They smile and laugh, but are still somewhat detached. It's obvious that Cindy is the primary caregiver. Probably the most disturbing thing that I noticed is that Caylee doesn't smile one time in her interaction with her mom or grandma.

Just remember....Susan Smith "loved" her kids too....OJ "loved" Nicole...sociopaths love what is making them happy for the moment...when that no longer amuses them or makes them happy, if something then becomes an inconvenience it has to go...CA is the classic sociopath and her Daughter was just another little something to amuse her for a while...sad, but apparently true....

I'm sure there are great videos of Laci and Scott Peterson also.

Who cares about this video?

I was reminded of the pictures of a loving Scott standing proudly next to Laci in front of the Christmas tree. Scott looks exactly the same way in pics standing next to Amber in front of a Christmas tree.

What I get out of this video is that Cindy was mom to Caylee. I wonder how many hours of video they had to search through to find 60 seconds of Casey, rather than Cindy, holding Caylee.

I was reminded of the pictures of a loving Scott standing proudly next to Laci in front of the Christmas tree. Scott looks exactly the same way in pics standing next to Amber in front of a Christmas tree.

What I get out of this video is that Cindy was mom to Caylee. I wonder how many hours of video they had to search through to find 60 seconds of Casey, rather than Cindy, holding Caylee.

So true.

Just remember....Susan Smith "loved" her kids too....OJ "loved" Nicole...sociopaths love what is making them happy for the moment...when that no longer amuses them or makes them happy, if something then becomes an inconvenience it has to go...CA is the classic sociopath and her Daughter was just another little something to amuse her for a while...sad, but apparently true....
I don't know how much Casey loved her but her grandparents sure seemed to. That's the love that I feel confident that Caylee felt in her lifetime.

Yes the are a few new photos - very interesting. I like the ones of the back yard on what looks like this past Easter. You can see the area where Cindy said the hibiscus was moved to - I don't see much room for a huge hibiscus unless she is refering to the puny one there in the pot. I wish we had some good shots of this alleged hibiscus.

That was actually two Easters ago. the one with her in bunny ears on the couch with all her stuffed animals was this easter. It says so in the caption.:blowkiss:

The movies only hindered the appearance of Casey if you ask me. Casey and Caylee acted like they only knew one another for a few days and most of the videos and pictures were of Caylee alone or with Caylee and Cindy.

And of course people are going to film and photograph the good times. Nobody takes pictures during arguments. If this was a way to brainwash America into believing Casey then it certainly backfire in my book

I also believe that this is why the video (and more to come) was released, but no matter how things look you can't ignore the fact that LE has enough evidence to believe Caylee is deceased. :(

Believe, but not confirm. This has turned into a game. LE makes their move, the Anthony's make theirs.
We really shouldn't know half of what LE has released to the public and I question their motives. I don't care about what they believe, they haven't confirmed Caylee's body was in the trunk. They're trying this case in the media and it's ridiculous. I don't think the chloroform has anything to do with Caylee's disappearance and possible death. They just throw a bunch of crap on the wall and count on us to latch on to it and make it stick.
If LE did tell Cindy that it was possible that Caylee was alive, how can anybody fault her for hoping.
I can't imagine any parent or grandparent not denying a child is dead after being told the same thing by LE. Are they really supposed to go with public opinion before it's even confirmed that she's dead ?

Just keep in mind that this is a VIDEO, she acknowledges the camera and knows she is being watched. Casey is in the spolight with caylee in her arms, so of course casey feels happy, and the camera is watching so 'make sure to put on a happy face!' Then as caylee gets older, time is passing and maybe Casey gets tired of living in the shadow of her daughter. Also, keep in mind that the transition of 2 to 3 years old is very hard, one of the toughest in the early childhood stage.

IMO, casey may have suffered PPD and through PPD had some morbid thoughts...as time went on, these thoughts stuck around and became a reality as she wanted them to - looking stuff up online and being irresponsible - and then one day decided to make it all happen.

All I can say is DO NOT BE FOOLED by one video that the family chose to release. They selected this video for a reason...it gives the impression that this was a loving family.

HOWEVER, look at the rest of the evidence that's come forth in this case. We all know that Casey and Cindy both love the camera. One of Casey's friends even commented about a photo in which NO ONE in the room knew the camera was there, except for Casey, who was smiling broadly at the camera...that Casey ALWAYS knows when a camera is near.

What goes on in a two-minute video released by the family is in no way indicative of "love" in the home. It's indicative of one thing...that those in the video knew they were being filmed and they hammed it up for the camera.

Never forget...ever...that the two women in this video know that the child in this video is DEAD, and neither are doing 5hit to let this baby have a dignified burial. They are letting her body be assaulted by the fauna, flora, and elements...instead of laying her in a grave to rest.

This video makes me ANGRY. I'm asking other WSers NOT to fall for it.

If anything, you should be MAD as a hornet that these two women betrayed the little girl, who trusted them for her care and well-being...they failed her miserably.

And how does CA KNOW this when LE won't even confirm it. Yes, they believe and yes preliminary tests indicate, and if you want to give up on a loved one without confirmation that they're dead when the only prelim results back are based on AIR and HAIR go right ahead. I wouldn't give up on my child if there was the slightest possibility that they were alive.
I understand that you are not Caylee's Grandparent so I wouldn't expect you to hold out the same hope, but I wouldn't give in to popular opinion at the cost of my grandchild. I also wouldn't be looking for a dead body until I was sure she was dead. I don't think I'd look anyway if I didn't have to because finding my dead grandchild would probably put me in the psych ward permanently.

Just keep in mind that this is a VIDEO, she acknowledges the camera and knows she is being watched. Casey is in the spolight with caylee in her arms, so of course casey feels happy, and the camera is watching so 'make sure to put on a happy face!' Then as caylee gets older, time is passing and maybe Casey gets tired of living in the shadow of her daughter. Also, keep in mind that the transition of 2 to 3 years old is very hard, one of the toughest in the early childhood stage.

IMO, casey may have suffered PPD and through PPD had some morbid thoughts...as time went on, these thoughts stuck around and became a reality as she wanted them to - looking stuff up online and being irresponsible - and then one day decided to make it all happen.

so pretty much what i am hearing you say is that Casey didn't love her child at all and she was just an evil monster with no feelings for her child at all not what i see at all IMO, i don't believe that she didn't love her child at all and she was just pretending to be happy.

The movies only hindered the appearance of Casey if you ask me. Casey and Caylee acted like they only knew one another for a few days and most of the videos and pictures were of Caylee alone or with Caylee and Cindy.

And of course people are going to film and photograph the good times. Nobody takes pictures during arguments. If this was a way to brainwash America into believing Casey then it certainly backfire in my book

She licked the ice cream off Caylee's hand. How does that, in any way give the appearance that they'd only known each other a few days ?
Another thing that made an impact on me is that she licked the ice cream off Caylee's hand AFTER Cindy had licked the same hand.
IMO, this indicates a pretty strong bond between Casey and Cindy in spite of their differences.
How did I come to that conclusion ? I wasn't close to my mother during my teen years and shows of affection from her seemed forced and honestly freaked me out. Maybe it was because, since I came along pretty late in her life, she had no teeth by the time I hit puberty or because it grossed me out when she'd get mad and yell with her mouth full of these really disgusting sandwich spread sandwiches. I have no idea and I loved my mom after my teen years, but I didn't like her to kiss me and I never ate or drank after her. I know this seems really strange but that's the way it was.
I don't see this with Casey and Cindy.

There's a bond there. And I don't see an issue with Cindy cleaning Caylee up. A lot of grandmothers do the same and I'm sure a lot of young mothers wouldn't have a problem getting out of some of the work of caring for a toddler if their parents let them get away with it.

She licked the ice cream off Caylee's hand. How does that, in any way give the appearance that they'd only known each other a few days ?
Another thing that made an impact on me is that she licked the ice cream off Caylee's hand AFTER Cindy had licked the same hand.
IMO, this indicates a pretty strong bond between Casey and Cindy in spite of their differences.
How did I come to that conclusion ? I wasn't close to my mother during my teen years and shows of affection from her seemed forced and honestly freaked me out. Maybe it was because, since I came along pretty late in her life, she had no teeth by the time I hit puberty or because it grossed me out when she'd get mad and yell with her mouth full of these really disgusting sandwich spread sandwiches. I have no idea and I loved my mom after my teen years, but I didn't like her to kiss me and I never ate or drank after her. I know this seems really strange but that's the way it was.
I don't see this with Casey and Cindy.

There's a bond there. And I don't see an issue with Cindy cleaning Caylee up. A lot of grandmothers do the same and I'm sure a lot of young mothers wouldn't have a problem getting out of some of the work of caring for a toddler if their parents let them get away with it.

i completely agree with you if you go to my myspace i have tons of pictures of my daughter MOST OF WHICH ARE OF HER ALONE. so is that saying that i in some way don't have a bond with my child i also have tons of pics of me and her that i took myself. so i guess that puts me in the same place as casey and we should be seeing my daughter in the news soon???? totally a big negative. i love taking pics of me and my daughter and most of the time its just me and her, he dad doesn't like taking pics so i guess that means that he doesnt have a bond with her either

The pictures in the slideshow JerseyGirl posted a link to absolutely broke my heart. By the time I got to the one of Cindy holding Caylee when she was just a few months old the flood gates just opened up. I still have tears running down my cheeks.

and i take pictures alot weather i am in a good mood or not or having a bad day with my hubby or whatever, in one of the videos i have on my puter you can hear us making little snips at eachother lol not yelling and screaming but i mean i don't see what you are seeing at all

so pretty much what i am hearing you say is that Casey didn't love her child at all and she was just an evil monster with no feelings for her child at all not what i see at all IMO, i don't believe that she didn't love her child at all and she was just pretending to be happy.

Well then you are hearing what you would like to hear. I do not think she loved her child. No i do not. She wasn't ready for the pregnancy, acted irresponsibly, shows signs of being sociopath which only cares about oneself, and now hasn't shown ANY signs of caring about her daughter's disappearance. EVEN IF she sent caylee off with someone, who would be that somber after not being with their child for almost 3 months if they loved them so much???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back