Newbie Club Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
great pics, sparky! thanks :)

hey newbies, FYI, you can log onto real-time chat for Websleuths via this website:
http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

just enter your nickname and password
under channel name enter websleuths

Hope to see ya in there....i'll hang out for a while if anyone joins....:woohoo:

With absolutely nothing to back it up, I think her stealing the gas cans wasn't because she needed gas, it was to make a point. What's the point? if you don't help me, I will help myself. Also, I'm not sure Casey stole money from Amy, I suggest, again with nothing to back it up, that is was said, if it was said by Amy, to focus direction elsewhere, because I do think it is possible that Amy and Rick took Caylee to P.R. with Casey's permission. Again, I have nothing to go on, ijmho, and the reason for Casey doing all this is to get back at her mom for stopping the flow of money.

So, there would be records of Amy traveling with a "lap child" right? Wouldn't it be easy to determine if Caylee was with Amy in Puerto Rico?

Here's a tip for the newbies like me....

Having trouble finding an already started thread? Wanting to know with little or no effort in finding who has responded to your post? Tired of moving through pages for what you are looking for? Want to know which posts have just been updated that you've been posting at?

I would suggest you set to receive emails on posts in your settings. I would also recommend you use an email dedicated to only posting boards so that you don't have to find your other email in-between the numerous emails of board postings. New posts not read are shown as bold, already read it? unbold.

ex: mymessageboards@yadayada.com

Helpful User CP Tips:

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Default Thread Subscription Mode: Instant Email Notification

Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages
Receive Email from Administrators
Receive Email from Other Members
Receive Friendship Request Email

Also I would recommend using the websleuths View Subscription Lists feature:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

You know, to me, one of THE most mysterious things so far is that crazy visit by her supposed "friend from school". The one she didn't remember. I just find that bizarre.

Well, it's all mysterious, but that was just weird.

I agree. I also find those gas cans to totally weird. Didn't she have the credit cards of her Mother and/or the stolen money from her friend??? Why did she need those gas cans???? They have to be relevant to this case. P.S. You picked a heck of a case to be totally obsessed over! :crazy:

Hi another newbie - been reading the board for weeks.....I live close to Orlando and have bitten my tongue so many times about the places mentioned and different geographical things related to this case. Alas I am here now and hope to participate any way I can....

Hi another newbie - been reading the board for weeks.....I live close to Orlando and have bitten my tongue so many times about the places mentioned and different geographical things related to this case. Alas I am here now and hope to participate any way I can....

Thank you girl!! I hope you post here and at the General Discussion Thread - which is currently undergoing "maintenance". Everyone who is "on the ground" is valuable. That is why we LOVE Websleuths!!! No matter where a crime happens, we have a "member on the ground!". :blowkiss:

About the apartment complexes - they may look nice but ah well....it's the neighborhoods they are in that aren't always so great down here....which it's hard to tell by pics alone - they don't show the non stop pawn shops and bars on windows..lol.

Hi there! What have you been biting your tongue about...have locations been misreported...can you give us any insight?

Oh, and welcome aboard!

thanks for the welcome - just all the speculation about woods and ponds near the house that have been mentioned in the past. These bodies of water are usually one foot deep and that's about it. Google Earth images don't represent the terrain. And where she left the car at the Amscott - yes, she was hoping it would get stolen, no doubt in my mind. That isn't exactly a crime free area. lol

Also, it would be very difficult to move a body in most of Orlando because of the massive amounts of people around. Even near the airport, I don't know how she'd get down many of those service roads (gated, security, etc)....mind you if she went to high school here, kids always know the places to go that cops don't patrol.

respectfully snipped
just all the speculation about woods and ponds near the house that have been mentioned in the past. These bodies of water are usually one foot deep and that's about it. Google Earth images don't represent the terrain. .

This is such an excellent point. Thank you for the additional perspective. And from another newbie, WELCOME! :blowkiss:

thanks for the welcome - just all the speculation about woods and ponds near the house that have been mentioned in the past. These bodies of water are usually one foot deep and that's about it. Google Earth images don't represent the terrain. And where she left the car at the Amscott - yes, she was hoping it would get stolen, no doubt in my mind. That isn't exactly a crime free area. lol

Also, it would be very difficult to move a body in most of Orlando because of the massive amounts of people around. Even near the airport, I don't know how she'd get down many of those service roads (gated, security, etc)....mind you if she went to high school here, kids always know the places to go that cops don't patrol.

Ah ha, makes total sense. What is your theory as to what happened?

Ah ha, makes total sense. What is your theory as to what happened?

Same general theory as others believe here....Something happened to Caylee, most likely an accident but maybe the result of an uncontrolled moment of anger. If the second (makes more sense why you wouldn't call 911) then Casey hid her in parents back yard, came back later and got her and then dumped her. I've entertained that maybe she left Caylee in the trunk of the car and it wasn't discovered until George picked the car up from the tow company....and he helped her hide it. Her parents' behavior is just beyond belief at this point.

Same general theory as others believe here....Something happened to Caylee, most likely an accident but maybe the result of an uncontrolled moment of anger. If the second (makes more sense why you wouldn't call 911) then Casey hid her in parents back yard, came back later and got her and then dumped her. I've entertained that maybe she left Caylee in the trunk of the car and it wasn't discovered until George picked the car up from the tow company....and he helped her hide it. Her parents' behavior is just beyond belief at this point.

I believe that it was some sort of accident and Casey freaked, and tried to revive her. I just can't reconcile Casey "stashing" Caylee and then moving the body...in fact, it even hurts my heart to type it. Well, I guess if I am having a hard time with typing it, I can only imagine how Cindy, George and Lee must feel. I don't want to believe that Casey was so cold and calculating, but all evidence is pointing in that direction. It is freaking me out that she "appeared" so normal after Caylee's disapperance...HOW? HOW? HOW?

It is freaking me out that she "appeared" so normal after Caylee's disapperance...HOW? HOW? HOW?

I know, I have a 4 year old boy. If I lose site of him for a few moments when we are out and about, I worry. I think that's why I'm so intrigued - plus it's so local to me. I am just dumbfounded and the whole thing has not made sense from day one.

I'm almost local as well, maybe we should start a "if you live in florida" thread lol.

I've driven to the Orlanda Airport on more occaisions than I can count, it seems to me everytime I've been there, there is always tons of traffic going in and out, I can't picture the area they're talking about. I may have to take a drive over there to try to find it.

About the apartment complexes - they may look nice but ah well....it's the neighborhoods they are in that aren't always so great down here....which it's hard to tell by pics alone - they don't show the non stop pawn shops and bars on windows..lol.

I beg to differ. I believe that the Conway area (Sawgrass apts)is one of the nicest areas in Orlando. I posted the photos for the ones that don't live here. I know photos don't justify the area, but hey to each is own.

I also think retention ponds are a lot deeper than 1 ft.

JMO

I'm almost local as well, maybe we should start a "if you live in florida" thread lol.

I've driven to the Orlanda Airport on more occaisions than I can count, it seems to me everytime I've been there, there is always tons of traffic going in and out, I can't picture the area they're talking about. I may have to take a drive over there to try to find it.

It seems they may be talking about the back roads. So she wouldn't have to drive it the main airport entrance. Try looking at 551, Cargo Rd and the Boggy Creek area. She wouldn't have to drive out on to 436 (Semoran Blvd) to get on airport property.

jmo

QUESTION FOR A NEWBIE!!! I asked on the other thread and no one seemed to have an answer. I am wondering if it has ever been determined when Casey made all those calls to her parents on or about the day that Caylee supposedly "went missing" - has it been determined and reported where these cells phones were made from - what vicinity was Casey in when she made these calls?

I beg to differ. I believe that the Conway area (Sawgrass apts)is one of the nicest areas in Orlando. I posted the photos for the ones that don't live here. I know photos don't justify the area, but hey to each is own.

JMO

The maps show a lot of bodies of water - the man made retention ponds are bigger and deeper than a foot, I agree (heck hid stolen cars) however, in the ariel photos, it shows a lot of "natural" bodies of water, which in most cases are very shallow and more like a swampy bog than anything else. The man made ones are usually near major roads or buildings a certain size (that's a FL law).

We can agree to disagree about Conway area... I do know East Orlando pretty well and a lot of the places mentioned are not good areas at all. That's my opinion.

JMO

Sawgrass apt's got some really nasty reviews, here's the review I saw:

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/FL-Orlando-Sawgrass-Apartments.html

And I agree, retention ponds around my area are deeper than 1 ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9