Newbie Club Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparky,

My wife and I are heading to Gatlinburg for the night. Will check late tomorrow when we return to see if you post any more photos. I know they tested over 30 items from the car and home. Maybe those test will be back next week. This has to be the most bizarre case I have ever followed. It seems like Casey is the key to the entire investigation and she isn't talking.:silenced:

Ooooo....I'm so jealous! What are y'all going to do there? Stop by the Cherokee Grill and have a ribeye and beer for me!

I spend a week every summer in Gatlinburg, but wasn't able to go this year. Love that town.

I love Gatlinburg! Have pancakes for me. I grew up in Knoxville. Lived there 10 yrs. I miss it.

My son just called and said Fox 35 is behind the airport on Boggy Creek Rd filming. He said they were on a side street but he didn't know the name of it.

I saw 2 different people filming in the area of Lee Vista and Goldenrod heading toward the airport.

Another thought, to access that area behind the airport from this side you have to go through a .50 toll. I wonder if they take a pic of every car that goes through. I know if someone doesn't pay the toll that's how they get you. Can the Expressway pull pics from those dates and that time? Anybody know?

Investig8-I have your pictures. I'll try and get them posted now.

100_4765.jpg
[/IMG]

100_4766.jpg

100_4767.jpg

I have more. These were taken this morning and it started to rain. Sorry!

These are for ya'll that don't know the area. Hope it helps.

100_4768.jpg

100_4769.jpg

100_4770.jpg

100_4772.jpg

Welcome Shiny Apple. It has surely touched us all. Children unfortunately go "missing" all the time. But rarely do you have a case like this one. It is unreal isn't it? Hope you like our newbie threads.

Sparky, thanks for the pics. It really hits home just how daunting the task is for LE for find Caylee. I guess their only hope is to use the cell tower records to pin-point as best they can the areas to search.

Is it really really wrong of me to wish that this guy loses all the monies he and others are putting up to get that woman out of jail, so that she is more comfortable and that she gets her due process?
I don't think that she deserves one bit more consideration than she gave her child, or her family and the world when she did not report her child missing (or confess what she did to ,or with, her).
I do really want justice in this case. BUT I admit I also want her to not be able to have the comfort of home ,family or friends until she has come clean. I just don't think she deserves any consideration until she gives some. Dang, dang , dang!!!

This was posted by QuickAttack today at :
Today, 04:06 PM
QuickAttack
Cadaver Dogs Don't Lie. Join Date: Jul 2008

Guys, if you have a chance, look at this thread. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69053

The last time there was a lot of paperwork xeroxed in this case was on the day Casey was formally charged by LE with the felony.

I have a feeling we're going to see murder charges this weekend...there was an unprecedented deluge of copies made. Something huge is going on.

(All this to-do about the bail bondsman might be nothing more than a PR stunt. If her charges are upped to murder this weekend, then his visit to Florida will be for naught.)

So...say they bond her out, then if murder charges come, will they pick her up and pop her right back in her cell? I'm thinking she might just start talking out of pure fury.

Thanks for posting the link Aunt. I thought I heard somewhere, if she had a speedy trial they couldn't try her for murder charges. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

Looks like the pots beginning to boil....over.

I'm in utter disbelief. On the bright side, she won't be able to "hide" from her parent's questions anymore...

OMG, I worked like a 15 hour day today...I don't even know where to start reading threads on this. Anybody willing to pm me with a recap? I'm whooped and still sitting here dumbfounded at the amount of stuff posted today.

Thank god for the newbie thread!

I found this on one of the local news forums and they are talking about Tony Padilla:

"Okay so I called Tony, the first time he didn’t answer so I left a lengthy voicemail. Then I called again and immediately started ranting. He interrupted “Are you going to listen to me?”

He basically told me that he is interested in finding a little girl, not a body.

He said, and I QUOTE:

“Look this is the situation..Casey has this boyfriend that she wants to be in bed with every night, but she can’t do that with a baby in the way. She drops her off with some sitter or whatever and now believes the child has been sold..”

I rebutt with “What about the decomposition smell?! What about the cadaver dogs? What about all the lies?! Why would you want her in the general public - so she can get her *advertiser censored* beat?!”

And he interrupted and said “Look, I’m not looking for a body here. We’re looking for a missing little girl. If Casey killed her child, she’ll have to answer. We will be watching her 24/7, we aren’t going to let her get away.”

and again I asked “What about all the lies?!”

and he says “That’s what these tweakers do..” and I asked, to clarify, “What do you mean, tweaker? You think Casey was on drugs?” And he replied with a RESOUNDING “OH yes!”

Then he added “Casey is going crazy in jail, her lawyer told her to not talk to anyone and to not talk to cops. Our focus is finding Caylee and we think we can do that with her out of jail. She has no friends and no one to talk to..we think she will talk once she’s out”.

Then he told me he has more calls to get to but he will be here Sunday and will gladly talk to me again..and he also told me I can call back i

some one over at myfox.com posted this" http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

crazy huh?????

Okay. At some point I heard that they confiscated Casey's PC or laptop. Would love to know if she did any internet searches on disposing a body or something similar to that. I am sure by now they know everywhere she made phoe calls from. Devorrah informed me that a flurry of calls made on the 17th from Casey to GM + GP was by the Orlando Airport. My wife still wonders if she handed Casey off to someone at the airport whether it was someone taking her legally or someone taking her illegally( selling). But then there's that cadaver hit(s) and the stains.

Here ya go.

http://caseyomarie.stumbleupon.com/

I found this on one of the local news forums and they are talking about Tony Padilla:

"Okay so I called Tony, the first time he didn’t answer so I left a lengthy voicemail. Then I called again and immediately started ranting. He interrupted “Are you going to listen to me?”

He basically told me that he is interested in finding a little girl, not a body.

He said, and I QUOTE:

“Look this is the situation..Casey has this boyfriend that she wants to be in bed with every night, but she can’t do that with a baby in the way. She drops her off with some sitter or whatever and now believes the child has been sold..”

I rebutt with “What about the decomposition smell?! What about the cadaver dogs? What about all the lies?! Why would you want her in the general public - so she can get her *advertiser censored* beat?!”

And he interrupted and said “Look, I’m not looking for a body here. We’re looking for a missing little girl. If Casey killed her child, she’ll have to answer. We will be watching her 24/7, we aren’t going to let her get away.”

and again I asked “What about all the lies?!”

and he says “That’s what these tweakers do..” and I asked, to clarify, “What do you mean, tweaker? You think Casey was on drugs?” And he replied with a RESOUNDING “OH yes!”

Then he added “Casey is going crazy in jail, her lawyer told her to not talk to anyone and to not talk to cops. Our focus is finding Caylee and we think we can do that with her out of jail. She has no friends and no one to talk to..we think she will talk once she’s out”.

Then he told me he has more calls to get to but he will be here Sunday and will gladly talk to me again..and he also told me I can call back i

some one over at myfox.com posted this" http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

crazy huh?????
Thata why she should be left in jail...leave her there long enough and she will talk

Thata why she should be left in jail...leave her there long enough and she will talk

I am not sure how long they can keep her in jail- at some point she would have to be arraigned and a trial date set.

What lead the investigation to the Orlando Airport???

Do we know or has there been any mention of where Casey was when she was making those "frantic" phone calls to her parents on the dates close to when Casey went missing via cell phone records??? This has been really bugging me and I think would tell a lot - do they know and just aren't tell us???

HELP FROM A NEWBIE, PLEASE, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member