Newbie Club Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:)Hi, guys! I haven't posted here yet today...are you guys watching Greta?
Thoughts on Clint? He seemed very honest and forthcoming, I thought.

Do you think Casey will cancel tomorrow's visit?:behindbar

I thought Clint did a good job as well. It was so refreshing to hear from someone who appeared to be giving honest, straightforward answers. I hardly know how to handle it without having to read into it, subliminally analyze it or decode it.:waitasec:

I feel sorry for these GP's since I am a GP and I am very attached to my GC. I think that the LE needs to take the GP into a room (with mental doctors available) sit them down and look them in the eyes and tell them, that based on the eveidence that they have discovered that Caylee is (and I hate this word) dead, Stop enabling your daughter, stop the news conferences and help us with Casey and get her to tell us what she has done with this child, and bring this child home so she can rest in peace.

This child did not deserve what she has possibly went through before her death, and her body deserves to have a beautiful resting place.

I feel bad for the GP's to. I wonder if they have been told about some evidence and what le thinks happen to Caylee and they are just in deniel. can see them not hearing what is being.

I wonder if them talking to her today will help them pull away from her and her lies? I hope so. I feel so sorry for what they are going threw.. What with having a psyco for a daughter and all... I hope this comes to an end soon...

Up towards the top, over on the left hand size you will see User CP. Click on that. Come down to Edit Ignore List. Click on that and enter their mean little name in the space provided - click ok and off they go.

merci! :)

Hi all. I went to Publix today and saw Lee talking with someone manning the table with T-shirts for Caylee. I wanted so bad to go and talk with him and wish he and the family my best. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. :(

The billboard is also sitting in the parking lot. Guess they decided not to pull it around town today.

I feel so sad.

Hi all. I went to Publix today and saw Lee talking with someone manning the table with T-shirts for Caylee. I wanted so bad to go and talk with him and wish he and the family my best. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. :(

The billboard is also sitting in the parking lot. Guess they decided not to pull it around town today.

I feel so sad.

*sniff* I don't think I'd be able to approach Lee either.
Thanks for the on-the-scene report.

Breaking news? It was reported on Channel 9 news that the flurry of phone calls Casey made to her Mom and Dad were from a remote area near the airport. Here is the link.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html

I know this was posted in the main threads, but I thought any newbie like me would like to see it here.

They also said they are waiting for the jail to release the video of her recent visit with her parents.

Devorahhh

I have an idea the next jail house video won't be anything like the others. Jose probably scripted the entire conversation. To the GPs...no pointed questions or references to her lies. To Casey...at least ACT like you have some concern over Caylee.

Breaking news? It was reported on Channel 9 news that the flurry of phone calls Casey made to her Mom and Dad were from a remote area near the airport. Here is the link.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html

I know this was posted in the main threads, but I thought any newbie like me would like to see it here.

They also said they are waiting for the jail to release the video of her recent visit with her parents.

Devorahhh

I thought the flurry of phone calls was on the 16th and not the 17th. I am sure there are not a ton of locations she went. If she was near a remote location by the airport on the 17th, isn't that the same day she backed up the car into the garage? Possibly to move Caylee's body to that location? My wife was just sitting here also wondering if Casey handed off Caylee to someone at the airport. Interesting. we'll have to see where this goes. Sparky, can you give us an on location description of these remote woods and water near the airport?

I thought the flurry of phone calls was on the 16th and not the 17th. I am sure there are not a ton of locations she went. If she was near a remote location by the airport on the 17th, isn't that the same day she backed up the car into the garage? Possibly to move Caylee's body to that location? My wife was just sitting here also wondering if Casey handed off Caylee to someone at the airport. Interesting. we'll have to see where this goes. Sparky, can you give us an on location description of these remote woods and water near the airport?

I'm working on it for you. Have you heard a street or road name?

My best bet...if she left her house is to travel down Lee Vista to S. Goldenrod Rd.which is also 551 to the airport area. There is a toll booth, which I think is .50. or down Narcoossee Rd to Boggy Creek Rd. Boggy Creekruns behind the airport.

Then again the 417 which is also a (.25 I think) toll rd and at the other end of Lee Vista, crosses Narcoossee Rd and you can get off there and head to Boggy Creek.

There are lots of woods and lakes and ponds in the area.

Picture14.jpg

I have wondered if she sent Caylee off with Amy, and friends when they left for their trip to PR to have her stay with JP's family (in PR) for some period of time...it would explain a lot about her behavior...all except the decomp smell that is.

They are not in a bad neighborhood. Conway is really very nice.

100_4764.jpg

100_4762.jpg

On tv they kept saying Sawgrass was in a bad neighborhood. Looks good to me. Just makes me wonder what else they got wrong . Wonderful pictures.

Conway is not bad at all. There are a lot of upscale neighborhoods and there are lots of old neighborhoods. Don't know why they keep saying it's bad. It's expensive over there.

I have wondered if she sent Caylee off with Amy, and friends when they left for their trip to PR to have her stay with JP's family (in PR) for some period of time...it would explain a lot about her behavior...all except the decomp smell that is.

That smell being mentioned more than once and the two dogs hitting the decomp. No matter what unlikely (but possible) scenarios I run through, it always comes back to that, doesn't it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000