Newbie Club Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ok, from what I understand, Casey wanted to give Caylee up for adoption and Cindy said NO. Well then, imo, Cindy should have raised Caylee as her own and Casey could have treated her as a sister with no responsibilities. IMO if Cindy had not forced Casey to keep Caylee, this whole situation could have been avoided.

Devorahhh

Hi everyone, I'd like to ask a few questions. How long does it typically take for DNA results to come back (estimate)? When were the DNA samples from the trunk sent to the lab/Body Farm? Do you think the results are being held by LE until later? Anyone know the specifics of the process?

Hi everyone. I haven't been on as much. Busy in rl but guess I havent missed to much. I went ahead and read some of the docs that were released and.. I don't see anything different than what we already know. Maybe i just read the wrong stuff. Just seems like people are saying she is guily by all the new info in the docs. All i keep reading is some lies, and how she was a good mother. I cant read it all, I have two little ones who take up all my time. But I wish someone could do a summary lol. I believe Caylee is alive.... I am just the type of person who gives people the benifet of doubt until proven otherwise.

Hi everyone, I'd like to ask a few questions. How long does it typically take for DNA results to come back (estimate)? When were the DNA samples from the trunk sent to the lab/Body Farm? Do you think the results are being held by LE until later? Anyone know the specifics of the process?

I don't know. I assume they are holding it. But then I am hoping they have nothing and don't want to release nothing to the public.

I think perhaps I have taken this case too much to heart. :heart: I landed in the hospital emergency room Thursday night. 103.6* fever, weak as a kitten, and shivering , after they got me up to my room (5hours later) as they were leaving the room I said "don't leave without turning the tv to the news channel". My head was so fuzzy from the fever that I had trouble remembering anything else but I didn't forget Nancy G. and Greta v S. :crazy: I don't remember watching them though.
So, is the biggest thing that has happened in the last few days the release of the 400 pages?
Thanks to anyone who can help me catch up.

I think perhaps I have taken this case too much to heart. :heart: I landed in the hospital emergency room Thursday night. 103.6* fever, weak as a kitten, and shivering , after they got me up to my room (5hours later) as they were leaving the room I said "don't leave without turning the tv to the news channel". My head was so fuzzy from the fever that I had trouble remembering anything else but I didn't forget Nancy G. and Greta v S. :crazy: I don't remember watching them though.
So, is the biggest thing that has happened in the last few days the release of the 400 pages?

What a mess! I am so sorry you were under the weather. I guess tyhis case can do that to you. I think my wife knows Greta and Nancy and Nancy's subs well by now. I haven't read the docs. Have you gone to the thread talking about the docs? I only got my opinion of Casey reinforced. I had started to believe her last week but no way now. I think LE is waiting on the final tests and will charge her soon. Take care of yourself! Get well! :balloons:

I am a 'newbie' and I have a question...I've been reading some of the posts about the 4oo page document that was released. Members are posting about 'reading' the document. I would LOVE to read it too but I have no idea where to get it....can anyone me a link or tell me where to go to find it? All help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!
Cindy

What a mess! I am so sorry you were under the weather. I guess tyhis case can do that to you. I think my wife knows Greta and Nancy and Nancy's subs well by now. I haven't read the docs. Have you gone to the thread talking about the docs? I only got my opinion of Casey reinforced. I had started to believe her last week but no way now. I think LE is waiting on the final tests and will charge her soon. Take care of yourself! Get well! :balloons:

Oh Investig8....you should read them. They are very interesting to say the least. The links are posted on the main board! It took me forever!

Hey AuntB...Hope you're feeling better. Read the documents if you can. :blowkiss:

Hi Everyone,
I am a newbie. I have been reading this site for weeks now and finally joined.
I am a Mom of a son and a daughter, and I am a young :) grandmother of 3 beautiful girls.
This story about poor little Caylee has touched my heart, and I hope and pray the authorities find out what happened soon.
I think Casey is definately guilty of Caylees disappearance, and that she is deceased by some sort of accident like she left her in the hot car.
I have learned from reading here, that you all are very level headed, smart, and informative. I look forward to chatting w you all on here.
Short Stuff

Thank you for the well wishes guys. Didn't mean it to sound as if anything on this site caused it. lol Just pneumonia and cellulitis. Better now.:blowkiss:
No , I haven't read the docs yet. Going to try to wade into them tomorrow. But I have seen snippets of L Padilla on various shows. If I could backpeddle as fast as that guy I could get a job in the circus. When he first came on scene I think that naive would have been an understatement, egotist may have come closer, and perhaps publicity hungry to boot, but now he seems almost pitiful. I never had a hope that he could accomplish any one thing he claimed that he was going to do. I think that he greatly underestimated Casey, something that probably has happened more often than not in her lifetime. She is very very good at what she does. Unfortunately.
I never could believe she was innocent in all this.Too cold and uncaring in that first call home.
I feel like reality is a little stretched in this case. The predominance of attention on Casey and little Caylee gets whats left. Maybe it's just me.
Glad to be back, see ya. :seeya:

Hi Everyone,
I am a newbie. I have been reading this site for weeks now and finally joined.
I am a Mom of a son and a daughter, and I am a young :) grandmother of 3 beautiful girls.
This story about poor little Caylee has touched my heart, and I hope and pray the authorities find out what happened soon.
I think Casey is definately guilty of Caylees disappearance, and that she is deceased by some sort of accident like she left her in the hot car.
I have learned from reading here, that you all are very level headed, smart, and informative. I look forward to chatting w you all on here.
Short Stuff

:Welcome-12-june::newbie: I haven't been here long myself. There are quite a few newbies here, and helpful oldbies:) This case has touched all our hearts. See ya round.

I am a 'newbie' and I have a question...I've been reading some of the posts about the 4oo page document that was released. Members are posting about 'reading' the document. I would LOVE to read it too but I have no idea where to get it....can anyone me a link or tell me where to go to find it? All help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!
Cindy

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=9&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1 Welcome, hope this link works for you. Parts 1,2,and 3

One last time asking this question: What happened to the dumpster pics that were supposed to accompany the documents released? They hyped them up in the news and I never saw them, though the documents made several references to "dumpsters" - one by the Amscot building where the car was abandoned and one at the tow service yard where the trash from the trunk was disposed of.
Weren't there supposed to be a full disk of pictures?

One last time asking this question: What happened to the dumpster pics that were supposed to accompany the documents released? They hyped them up in the news and I never saw them, though the documents made several references to "dumpsters" - one by the Amscot building where the car was abandoned and one at the tow service yard where the trash from the trunk was disposed of.
Weren't there supposed to be a full disk of pictures?

If you go to the thread for Official Documents, Images, Audio and Video, there is a picture of the amscott parking lot there, post # 67. To me, it does not look the same as on the video, but I could be wrong.
Devorahhh

Okay newbies , it's been a few days since any of us have posted here. Surely some of us have theories, questions, info to post. Don't keep it to yourself, come on give it up! Anyone read the newest psychic thread? See the video?
My personal opinion is that the lady is well... not the real McCoy. JMHO. What's yours?

The link below is from WESH.com stating that Investigators have acknowledged that the body in the trunk was Caylee's and that she was indeed dead.
God Bless everyone who has prayed and cried for this child. And for the family , whom we don't sometimes agree with or even understand. The months ahead will not be easy for them.
We know now that she is with God and that she is no longer suffering or in danger. Her home now will be a happy one for all eternity. God Bless you little Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

That is sad news that they are officially saying that Caylee is dead. I think most people who believe in scientific tests have already arrived at that conclusion, but still it is hard emotionally to read it officially. Somehow you want your logic to be wrong.
I am new here, but I have been reading this thread for weeks. As for my theories in this case.
1. The police will wait to charge Casey as long as possible, waiting for a body to show up so they can decide to charge her with manslaugher or murder. There is no hurry because she is in jail, and if for some strange reason she gets out again, she is not a flight risk. There are hundreds of reporters that will not let her get out of their sight.
2. I have no idea if it was an accident or murder. I can see both. If it was an accident, it was because she was not watching her properly. If it was murder it was because she became furious because she could not live her life like she thought everyone else who was her age and without a child lived theirs.
3. I hope, really hope she did not decide to feed her dead child to an aligator. They usually will not eat decomposing flesh, but will if they are hungry. If she did this, the body is gone forever, and I have to wonder at this point, if anyone will every find out the truth.
4. Casey Anthony has no emotions for anyone but herself. She will only get upset if she feels her pleasure, quality of life, or her imagined power in this world is threatened. She has been this way for a long time. She has gotten away with it, because normal people will project what they expect her to be feeling onto her because that is how they see her. She has no empathy. I am not sure about the cause of this, physical(brain damage, birth defect), mental(sexually or physically abused when she was younger), or anything else, but this makes her extremely dangerous, because she thinks everyone else thinks like she does. Prime example her poem about "everyone lies".

It's funny, I expected to feel sympathy for the A's when this happened (it was bound to happen at some point), but I don't, not really, I feel sorry for the man who finally finds out he was the father of this child or his family, and could have possibly made a difference in what happened to her.

I can't even imagine living with that, and it's gonna hit hard for someone.

God Bless Caylee Anthony.

I apologize if this has been posted before, but I noticed that the GPs have posted a No Trespassing sign close to the street.
As a homeowner it is my understanding that my property line goes to the sidewalk and no further. The city expects me to shovel the snow and mow that bit of grass but they made it quite clear that that property is city owned.

Any thoughts or better information than I have?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321
Back