Newbie Club Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I never caught the Mike part before with that call. Didn't the guy who showed up at the jail for a visit say he was friends with Mike? I still think that was the strangest visit ever and she didn't seem to know him at all, but he mentioned Mike I think and she said "oh". I can't help think Caylee is alive and there is some strange thing going on and she is scared to tell the truth yet. She has been in jail so she doesn't really know what the plan is anymore and what is going to happen. I know it is sort of naive of me, but I think a few posters have picked up some great clues on things and they've been deleted.

I think that way, but then I think of the dog hits on the car and a few other things. Then I think of why didn't LE take the car for a few days? and why didn't they do more searching in the beginning and why is everyone (family) so relaxed about this little girl being missing for so long.

Sorry just talking out loud.

So she knows Mike's Phone #, but not Tony's? :confused:

Bond being posted now!

Now since she's getting out...let the reality show begin? Is this something literally Padilla wants? Casey 24-7? And, oh no, here we go again. I;m sure someone will follow the car she gets in..Bronco low speed chase anyone?

I just wanted to drop in, as I am a newbie here! I am not new to forums, but this one is a bit intimidating. I have been lurking for about a week.
This case has me consumed, more so than any other missing child ever has. Idk why maybe its the web of deciet I feel has been spun.
But anyway, I want to say thanks to this community because it definitely gives me an outlet for my thoughts even if it is just lurking but comparing my thoughts to others. haha, my hubby gets a little tired of listening to my theories!

Now since she's getting out...let the reality show begin? Is this something literally Padilla wants? Casey 24-7? And, oh no, here we go again. I;m sure someone will follow the car she gets in..Bronco low speed chase anyone?

Yes I am sure there will be some kind of escape/ car chase in the near future!

Yes I am sure there will be some kind of escape/ car chase in the near future!

:Welcome-12-june:

Welcome Cagney! I am a newbie too. My wife doesn't say anything but I can sense she is tired of the time I spend with the case. This one has something missing that I m thinking we'll all go...:bang: once we find out.

Again...welcome.....:woohoo:

Tomorrow is her hearing @ 8:45. They may have it on TV don't know. She won't be out until after they fit her for her bracelet and to her physc eval. That's what the news said at 5pm. Try wftv.com that's where I saw it on TV.

I think my husband will divorce me if this doesn't hurry up and end!:crazy:

Tomorrow is her hearing @ 8:45. They may have it on TV don't know. She won't be out until after they fit her for her bracelet and to her physc eval. That's what the news said at 5pm. Try wftv.com that's where I saw it on TV.

Thanks Sparky for the info. I will check it out. The look on her face in the video they show everytime when she is being taken into a room with handcuffs and the apparent gleem in her eye when she saw the media tells me IMO it is possible she thinks her star has transcended her conscience. Just how long until she gets an offer to pose? Six months?

Thanks Sparky for the info. I will check it out. The look on her face in the video they show everytime when she is being taken into a room with handcuffs and the apparent gleem in her eye when she saw the media tells me IMO it is possible she thinks her star has transcended her conscience. Just how long until she gets an offer to pose? Six months?

Pose like this with a bracelet on her ankle? :Banane57::Banane57::Banane57:

I believe she said "I wanted to actually try and close my eyes. I haven't slept in four days." They transcribed the call wrong.

Sparky I'm afraid mine will do the same LOL! He's continuously saying "Aren't you done with this case yet?"

I believe she said "I wanted to actually try and close my eyes. I haven't slept in four days." They transcribed the call wrong.

Sparky I'm afraid mine will do the same LOL! He's continuously saying "Aren't you done with this case yet?"

Still, why hasn't she slept in 4 days.

LOL Mine says OMG Not NG, I hate her voice! Can't you record it? I just say go to bed, don't you have to work in the morning. HAHA!

Tell you husband It's not over, We're just getting started:clap:

There are several posts in Jesse G. thread ( which is now closed by the mods) but there is Renae that claims she saw Caylee. I am not sure of all the details but she went to the FBI and LE about this, I think she also spoke directly to CA about this as well.

I find everything really odd, especially seeing Caylee in I believe it was Georgia. Jesse G moved to Athens, I found that there is another Grund member in Athens, Sonja. Perhaps his sister? Isn't it just a little funny that Casey doesn't seem concerned at all, Jesse quit the police department, Casey called his on the 16th, there were airport pings on the 17th, and now there is someone that claims she is certain she saw Caylee alive? Could by chance Casey has been involved or witnessed another death? And called Jesse to help her hide her daughter? Also because Jesse thought he was the dad for the first 10 months, he loves that little girl and I am sure he would do anything to protect her as well. If I were involved in anything where my childs life had been threatened, I would in a heartbeat hide my child and not say a word to LE in attempts to make it appear my child was not around. Especially if someone plans to harm my child. I would do exactly what Casey is doing by not speaking to LE in attempts to allow my child to be out of harms way, in the same way I would take a bullet for my children.

This may be far fetched. But I am trying really hard to see different aspects to this case. Something's up, there doesn't seem to be evidence that she killed her child and unless she really is a cold blooded killer, she doesn't seem the least concerned about the whereabouts of her child or her well being. I think because Casey knows her child is alive and she is in fact ok.

JMO, feel free to debate it.

I read that Renae post too and am intrigued by your theory. An earlier post thought maybe someone OD'd at a party and it was covered up and that might be the body that was in the trunk. It would certainly explain why Casey isn't upset about her missing child. Wonder how many twenty-somethings have been missing in Orlando since mid-June. Hmmm. With this case, you just never know. Remember Casey's lawyer said that when the truth came out, people would understand why Casey did what she did? I would jump for joy if Caylee is alive (and my family might get real meals again). I also just can't understand why LE hasn't released the DNA results, but maybe they want to make real sure they have all the evidence in before charging anyone with murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K
Back