Newbie Club Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Couple of things to mention, that I don't believe have been mentioned.
1. In phone call with Cindy, Casey asks her mother if Tony has seen Caylee?
2. What the heck was her purse doing in the abondoned car - was it a setup?
3. Why all of the sudden does Cindy start looking for Casey - she hadn't seen her in weeks and then in the convesation while talking to 911 - Casey says is this how you want to play this.

IMO a purse sitting in plain view in a car is begging to be stolen. Do you tink that Casey did this to get the car stolen adn put it farther away from her?

I read that Renae post too and am intrigued by your theory. An earlier post thought maybe someone OD'd at a party and it was covered up and that might be the body that was in the trunk. It would certainly explain why Casey isn't upset about her missing child. Wonder how many twenty-somethings have been missing in Orlando since mid-June. Hmmm. With this case, you just never know. Remember Casey's lawyer said that when the truth came out, people would understand why Casey did what she did? I would jump for joy if Caylee is alive (and my family might get real meals again). I also just can't understand why LE hasn't released the DNA results, but maybe they want to make real sure they have all the evidence in before charging anyone with murder.

Okay, I am getting a little nervous. This is a very intriguing theory, one I can't just dismiss. The more I hear Cindy talk about how Casey will be Mother of the Year or Jose saying everyone will understand her actions once the truth comes out. I WANT to believe Caylee is alive. If Casey is doing something to protect an alive Caylee, she is really taking the hit from a lot of us and the media. Still, the cadaver dogs. My wife would love to have my undivided attnetion back so I know without a doubt she would subscribe to this theory.

I typed in BLUE above.

Do me a favor and get my brother back because I need Tony's number."

"I know that, I just want to talk with Tony and get a little bit of…" Casey Anthony said.

"I will call you tomorrow," Casey Anthony said. "I want to talk to him really quick. I wanted to actually try and call Mike. I haven't slept in four days. I have not slept in four days. WHY?

"You know, you are having a real tough year and making it real tough for anybody to want to try to, even if it is giving..." Lee Anthony said.

Why has the year been tough?

IMO someone in this family knows more then has been revealed and I feel that there are going to be a lot of shocked people if and when the real truth ever comes out. jmo

The transcript that has "I wanted to actually try and call Mike" is a mis print. If you listen to the call, Casey says " I wanted to actually try to close my eyes. I haven't slept in four days."

I have yet to hear her mention "Mike" in that phone call. Yes, the Patrick B. that visited her in jail for a few minutes did state he was a friend of Mike's from middle and senior high school. No real reason was ever given for his visit. He said he wanted to give her support. She only said after he left "Now I remember that guy".

As to her statement of not sleeping in four days - well, that is a good lie to say if your child is missing, isn't it? Or, to get your friend off the phone so you can call your boyfriend.

I have wondered about the rough year statement, too. Maybe it will come out at a trial.

Okay, I am getting a little nervous. This is a very intriguing theory, one I can't just dismiss. The more I hear Cindy talk about how Casey will be Mother of the Year or Jose saying everyone will understand her actions once the truth comes out. I WANT to believe Caylee is alive. If Casey is doing something to protect an alive Caylee, she is really taking the hit from a lot of us and the media. Still, the cadaver dogs. My wife would love to have my undivided attnetion back so I know without a doubt she would subscribe to this theory.

I know the dogs...but what if it was another body (a fellow partier who died from some bad stuff and dealer didn't want to notify police)? I know it sounds far fetched. JIMO.

Thought about this through the night and remembered that the two cadaver dogs hit on spots in the yard, so I doubt an adult dead body was placed in several spots in the yard. It would be too heavy. It is not what I want to say, but I bet something bad did happen to Caylee somewhere and her body was brought back there and placed in a few spots until Casey could figure out what to do next. And what did she do, run off for a month and lie, lie, lie. She, of course, believes her own lies, so why bother being upset or looking for Caylee if Casey convinced herself she didn't do anything and doesn't know where Caylee is. People have said that dogs make mistakes, but it's unlikely that two dogs would make the same mistakes. Now, Casey is getting out. I get a headache just thinking about her smug look when she sees all the media hounds today. I bet she thinks she's a rock star. If Caylee isn't found soon, I'll be looking for a new husband...or I should say my husband will be looking for a new wife (my family is getting sick of only seeing the back of my head at the computer screen).

my first post, so be kind :) Been spending wwaay too much time on this whole case, but it's so hard not to keep checking, just hoping something will change. Anyone else feel like it's taking over all your free time?

my first post, so be kind :) Been spending wwaay too much time on this whole case, but it's so hard not to keep checking, just hoping something will change. Anyone else feel like it's taking over all your free time?

Yes it does, lol, I've got a laundry basket that has been ignored and we have had salads four nights out of the last seven at least. :crazy:
You can't help it, she is out there somewhere and if you have a heart, you cannot just forget that. She is tiny and helpless, and when you look at those huge lovely eyes it breaks your heart. This is not supposed to happen. You know from the get go that you have to protect your child from strangers. But what of those children that have to be protected from the one person who is charged from birth to protect them?
Welcome, if you are obsessed, this is the place to be.

Can anyone tell me why some people are spelling Tony's (Lazzarro) name like this --> TonE?

I can't figure it out!

Just wanted to welcome you aboard!

Yes, this case has taken over all my free time. I have never in my life been so consumed by anything so obviously none of my business. It's just so sad and heartbreaking that Casey won''t talk and two months later, still no Caylee.

It's such a mystery. I bet one of us Web Sleuther's theories will turn out to be correct.

Thank you for joining our club. It is so wonderful to have a place to air our thoughts and opinions.

Have a nice Thursday everyone. Looks like today's the day for Casey. I can't believe that she's not allowed to even talk to Leonard. So much for him getting her to talk. He should have donated that $50K to the homeless.

Sparky- Mine hates NG too. I can never watch her at 8 because he always hogs the TV :mad: So at 10 I have to decide between Greta or the reshowing of NG. It's such a hard choice and I really wish he wouldn't put me in that position :crazy:

Capri- Yes! This case takes up way too much of my time. I have errands to run today but I really don't want to miss her getting out of jail, so I don't know what I'm going to do! With all the crazy stuff in this case, I'm always afraid I'm going to miss something. It's consuming my life!

Sparky- Mine hates NG too. I can never watch her at 8 because he always hogs the TV :mad: So at 10 I have to decide between Greta or the reshowing of NG. It's such a hard choice and I really wish he wouldn't put me in that position :crazy:

I know what you mean. lol I 've not been able to watch them until midnight most nights. Then they are both on at the same time! I have become very adept at toggling back and forth between the two so that I won't miss much. :eek:

Did anyone watch as she exited the jail today? Made me ill. It really did. She stopped partway down the walk and it looked as if she hugged Jose.
Poor Casey so scared of all the bad media people. :rolleyes:
The more time that passes the less empathy or anything that I feel for her.
Does anyone think that being at home where she is all comfy and protected will get her to talk? I want to be wrong but I don't think it will.

Can anyone tell me why some people are spelling Tony's (Lazzarro) name like this --> TonE?

I can't figure it out!

Kelsey, I will answer you. Apparently TonE is how Tony had his name typed on his myspace page. Anthony is his proper first name. I guess TonE looked cooler? I just think it looks moronic. My opinion only.

Kelsey, I will answer you. Apparently TonE is how Tony had his name typed on his myspace page. Anthony is his proper first name. I guess TonE looked cooler? I just think it looks moronic. My opinion only.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANSWERING ME!!! That was driving me nuts! I could not for the life of me figure out why it was written like that!
Thank you!
:woohoo:

January- My husband doesn't even know how to work the remote control (or clicker as we call it...man I'm old). He watches what I watch. LOL! Poor guy. I let him have his History Channel though.

Sparky and Auntbaby- It made me ill too watching her come out of the jail today. And as for the Greta vs. Grace - Greta wins. The NG show has too many commercials and she never lets people speak unless they are agreeing with her. Kind of like on here as of late.

I think what bothers me so much about Casey getting released is the fact that she is getting what she wants. The comforts of home have got to be preferable to jail (in her mind) I do not want her to get what she wants...but rather what she DESERVES. (of course....the argument can be made that being with Cindy will be what she deserves but thats another thought)

I hope all this will be a means to an end. Nothing else has worked thus far.

I typed in BLUE above.

"You know, you are having a real tough year and making it real tough for anybody to want to try to, even if it is giving..." Lee Anthony said.

Why has the year been tough?

IMO someone in this family knows more then has been revealed and I feel that there are going to be a lot of shocked people if and when the real truth ever comes out. jmo

I went back and listened to this conversation because I didn't remember Lee saying anything about a tough year.... I think it has been mis-transcribed.

What I hear Lee say is:
"You're having a real tough...you're making it real tough for anyone to want to assist you"

So I don't think he said anything about a "tough year" but was stumbling over his words while trying to get his point across to Casey. Making "you're" sound like "year".

Also, I've known clubbers who have spelled things with the E like that to represent their love for ecstacy, aka "E".

January- My husband doesn't even know how to work the remote control (or clicker as we call it...man I'm old). He watches what I watch. LOL! Poor guy. I let him have his History Channel though.

You are LUCKY! What a fine day it would be when I actually get to control the TV for once :crazy:

A little tidbit I just heard. Casey ordered a pizza as soon as she got home. One would think she wouldn't want one after the rotten pizza maggot smell in her car..........
Devorahhh

I cannot believe Casey was released and living happily with her wacko family.........IMO
what happened to the guys that would be with her 24/7? Crazy parents will help her 'run off'...or suicide like the Trenton Dunkett case....IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quiet Place
Back