Newbie Club Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this newbie thread and decided to go ahead and post. I have been lurking on websleuths for several months. I first found this forum during the disappearance of Leah Hickman last December (Marshall University student who was found murdered a few days after her disappearance). Sadly, there have still been no arrests in that case.

I have followed several other cases here over the last few months, but none have captivated me like the Caylee Anthony case has. So, a few days ago I decided to join. This is my first post. Thanks for all the good info.

My biggest wish right now is for Caylee to be found alive and well. My gut, however (unlike Casey's gut) tells me that she is no longer with us. If that is the case, I do hope her body is found so that she can have a proper burial and her grandparents and uncle can finally have some closure. What a sad, sad case this is.

Welcome mountain momma....I think alot of us share your gut feeling. Maybe something will break this week, hopefully.

Thanks JBean for the welcome. I'm sure it gets tiring for the older sleuthers when we keep repeating things they have already covered. Been doing lots and lots of reading. It's hard to get caught up on it all.
Yeah, the really old older sleuthers. LMAO! Sorry JBean, couldn't resist.

BTW,

when we keep repeating things they have already covered.
when you "newbies" do this then I can maybe, hopefully, keep up. So thanks!! :crazy:

I know this has been asked and answered :crazy: but if Casey's atty isn't court appointed and GP's aren't footing the bill then how is she paying him??

I know this has been asked and answered :crazy: but if Casey's atty isn't court appointed and GP's aren't footing the bill then how is she paying him??
I would guess he is offering his service pro bono because he will get a lot of media attention. Just a guess.

:blushing::rolleyes:LL&S...I guess I didn't phrase that (older sleuthers) very well. But you know what I meant

Yeah, the really old older sleuthers. LMAO! Sorry JBean, couldn't resist.

BTW,

when you "newbies" do this then I can maybe, hopefully, keep up. So thanks!! :crazy:

Guilty!

Maybe he smells a book in his future like another attorney named Joel Brodsky? It's a theory.
:rolleyes:

I do know what you meant.... just ribbing JBean a little for fun.

No not that. Anything but that. I'm so sorry. You're only a couple months older than I am.

Just a pinch? , now you're just showing off for the Newbies. Hit her with a dead fish or something!

-->http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468//image002.gif<--JBean
For some starnge reason my husband loves it when you post that picture. Says he can relate? or some nonsense?

:slap:
Ooooh you guys are funny! And you gave me a reason to use this icon!

Luzer, No Casey was not getting child support. I was speaking of the person that I know that reminds me of Casey. Just providing that as an example of the many lies she told!

Dear KC

Thanks for teaching me not to speed read all of the posts.

I truly apologize for misinterpreting your reply.

Hi all. I've been trying to post here for a very long time. I tried on several occasions to register, which have all been successful, but could never post. I have been following this case from Day 1, and been reading this site also since Day 1. I am sickened by this case, I can no longer sleep, or eat. My life has been completely upside down since poor Caylee went missing. I bet Casey sleeps well at night. Thanks to all the posters who have spent countless hours putting up links, and with helping trying to find this baby girl. I pray to God that Caylee isn't gone, but somehow deep in my heart, I know she is an angel in heaven.

Wow!
I spend 1 Day away from the computer (Hubby hogged it all day) And a newbie thread is started. :eek:
Actually, I have been lurking here on Caylee's case since day 1, but have
never gotten caught up enough to post because the people here are so amazing and knowledgeable...by the time I come up with something to add, somebody has beat me to it.
I was drawn to this forum because I'm a social worker, and have always been fascinated by people who behave in a way that is contradictory to "normal", like Casey.
Now I'm hooked....I've fallen in love with sweet little angel Caylee like everyone else...and am hoping for the best despite the evidence that unfortunately suggests otherwise.
I gotta tell ya, the people on this thread are amazing and I'm in awe of all of your incredible sleuthing :clap::clap: even tho it makes me feel I just fell off the turnip truck :waitasec:

LOts of new threads guys! Come on out and post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill