Newbies ask questions

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just wondering if someone could possibly help me out. I know there's no shortcuts to WS cases.
My cousin is physically disabled and is currently home-bound in Howard Beach, NY.
She's mega cool and totally excited about learning more about the Siever's case. She (Maureen) shares the same passion for justice as we all do.
Any ideas in how to quickly introduce her to the Siever's case, without feeling intimated, would be greatly appreciated!!
Maybe DexterMorgan can create an intro/time line 😆.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I would recommend that she start with the 33 page investigative report and also familiarize herself with photos of TS, MS, CWW, JRR, and maybe a few over-all photos of the Jarvis residence.

Ok, thanks. I do truly appreciate it.

Would the 33 pg doc be in the first doc dump?

And the very first thread TIMELINE - Reference Thread - ***Read Only*** under the Subforum - Media Links and Timelines.

Great place to start. And as your cousin has time, slowly read each thread, one by one, until caught up. That is how I became acquainted with the McStay Family threads. It took hours, upon hours, but totally worth it.

Thanks so much, Scout. I'm used to dealing with Google docs. The pdf has blank pages. I shut down my apps but to no avail

I always have to use the download button at the top in order to view all pages. If I don't use the download button, I get the blank pages, too. I'm on an iPhone or iPad when I view them, so I usually "Open in iBooks" after downloading instead of trying to view in my browser. I don't have to deal with the page reloading then.

I always have to use the download button at the top in order to view all pages. If I don't use the download button, I get the blank pages, too. I'm on an iPhone or iPad when I view them, so I usually "Open in iBooks" after downloading instead of trying to view in my browser. I don't have to deal with the page reloading then.
Yeah, it's annoying because I just want to send her a clean pdf and it's virtually impossible.

After reading the investigative report, she might find the Timeline Calendar useful. The AmazonRain and Skinner dedicated threads are both interesting and helpful. Later reading,if she remains interested, would be the investigators' sworn affidavits and the transcripts of witness interviews in the doc dumps.

All I want to do is send a copy of the 33 page affidavit. I'll work around it tomorrow. Thanks for your help!

And the very first thread TIMELINE - Reference Thread - ***Read Only*** under the Subforum - Media Links and Timelines.

Great place to start. And as your cousin has time, slowly read each thread, one by one, until caught up. That is how I became acquainted with the McStay Family threads. It took hours, upon hours, but totally worth it.
Ok, thanks cpeacock1.

I would recommend that she start with the 33 page investigative report and also familiarize herself with photos of TS, MS, CWW, JRR, and maybe a few over-all photos of the Jarvis residence.
Scout and everyone else, I'm so sorry to be such a PITA and being totally selfish. Like I said yesterday, my cousin is physically disabled.
However now that I gave her the carrot, she's totally hooked, and most-important, wants justice for Teresa.
I know she uses an iPad. Is there an 'easy' link to the 33 page affidavit via an iPad? I had her set up a gmail addy.
Any help is appreciated and I'm sorry to take time away from the awesome sleuthing.

Scout and everyone else, I'm so sorry to be such a PITA and being totally selfish. Like I said yesterday, my cousin is physically disabled.
However now that I gave her the carrot, she's totally hooked, and most-important, wants justice for Teresa.
I know she uses an iPad. Is there an 'easy' link to the 33 page affidavit via an iPad? I had her set up a gmail addy.
Any help is appreciated and I'm sorry to take time away from the awesome sleuthing.

Irish, I can't remember, is your cousin a Webseluths member? I could be wrong, but I think you have to be a member to view documents here, including that affidavit. I'm thinking that's why the link you tried doesn't work?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano
Back