News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ITA ICA was the last person with her daughter by her own account (as the nanny doesn't exist). CA, GA and LA actions as far as I'm concerned are not indicative of any tendency towards violence...especially towards Caylee. Their extreme behaviour was out of the circumstance they found themselves which was out of the ordinary. And even with that I saw that GA, CA and LA didn't actually murder anyone or come close to beating any of those people to the point of hospitalization. They were screamers... and attempting to get privacy (I'm not saying their approach was great) but I just don't see it as evidence to point to any of them in harming Caylee. jmo

If Ga, CA or LA had a tendency towards murder, then KC would have been dead years ago. She must have been very ....er....difficult.... to live with.

Me neither, that's why I thought it was something new.

No you are quite right Mystic, a photograph of the roll of tape IS new, we are simply laughing because wftv did a similar expose two years ago showing this tape being used to put up pictures up and about for the meet and greet.

It is true that wftv did not catch a picture of the roll of tape. The puzzling thing is why the defense believes this helps them.

No you are quite right Mystic, a photograph of the roll of tape IS new, we are simply laughing because wftv did a similar expose two years ago showing this tape being used to put up pictures up and about for the meet and greet.

It is true that wftv did not catch a picture of the roll of tape. The puzzling thing is why the defense believes this helps them.

We definitely saw this video before on WS and discussed the roll of tape on the table. Not sure if it was released by the State or if a WS'er just found it.

Am I having a slight psychotic break here that identifying this roll of duct tape as being very much like the duct tape "in the Anthony home" and used on Caylee is NEWS?

Didn't WFTV do an expose with pictures of Caylee that had been taped up in various places and identifying the same tape? About a year ago? WTH?

Yes it was raised way back when and i thought it was Kathi B. from WFTV who noted the henkel tape and brought it to the fore front??

I wonder if George's mystery affidavit has anything to do with saying that roll of duct tape was stolen from the command center?

With the tape, anger issues we can see that the DT are ready the bus to roll over GA. I had a sick feeling that GA is capable of "offing" himself just before trial to protect his "loving" daughter so that his demise would be seen as an admission of guilt by all..guilt for "abusing " ICA and the murder of Caylee.
I ABSOLUTELY do not think that any of that is true for GA but in his state of mind --taking the blame might be a way of being saving the GUILTY....He should be put into protective custody until trial begins! JMO

With the tape, anger issues we can see that the DT are ready the bus to roll over GA. I had a sick feeling that GA is capable of "offing" himself just before trial to protect his "loving" daughter so that his demise would be seen as an admission of guilt by all..guilt for "abusing " ICA and the murder of Caylee.
I ABSOLUTELY do not think that any of that is true for GA but in his state of mind --taking the blame might be a way of being saving the GUILTY....He should be put into protective custody until trial begins! JMO

Since GA openly admitted in court he would do anything to save his daughter's life I think whatever GA were to say from here on out would be taken with a grain of salt. He admitted in open court he would do anything to save her so for him to say he was responsible would not be taken seriously. Might shake up the jury and cause a mistrial but no one will believe him. He'd have to say something believable that we know is true such as him not being a good father and not giving her proper direction, letting her run wild, etc. We could believe that. Still not an excuse for killing your child but the jury may feel sorry for him and look at KC differently. jmo

ITA ICA was the last person with her daughter by her own account (as the nanny doesn't exist). CA, GA and LA actions as far as I'm concerned are not indicative of any tendency towards violence...especially towards Caylee. Their extreme behaviour was out of the circumstance they found themselves which was out of the ordinary. And even with that I saw that GA, CA and LA didn't actually murder anyone or come close to beating any of those people to the point of hospitalization. They were screamers... and attempting to get privacy (I'm not saying their approach was great) but I just don't see it as evidence to point to any of them in harming Caylee. jmo

Mystic, I agree with you completely. I do not believe anyone but KC did this horrific deed. I was just thinking that if the DF tries to pin this on George because of some temper issues, CA has shown them also. Not so much LA. The things the DF team tries to throw out there is just off the wall and just screams desperation. Is George so desperate as to ruin his life to save his daughter? Maybe. Is CA willing to let him? probably but is LA. I am hoping LA is the one that will stick up for Caylee. I just don't know anymore and it is frustrating.

Since GA openly admitted in court he would do anything to save his daughter's life I think whatever GA were to say from here on out would be taken with a grain of salt. He admitted in open court he would do anything to save her so for him to say he was responsible would not be taken seriously. Might shake up the jury and cause a mistrial but no one will believe him. He'd have to say something believable that we know is true such as him not being a good father and not giving her proper direction, letting her run wild, etc. We could believe that. Still not an excuse for killing your child but the jury may feel sorry for him and look at KC differently. jmo

Will the State be able to reference that statement during trial? Since he said it in a hearing and it has been 'caught on tape' can it be used? I know a person can be called out on anything they had said in an interview and a deposition that is different from what they say during trial, but can the State bring in this statement to discredit most if not all George says?

We definitely saw this video before on WS and discussed the roll of tape on the table. Not sure if it was released by the State or if a WS'er just found it.

That's my perception, too. I don't think the reporter caught it first - but the folks here on WS did because I clearly remember long discussions about it.

That's my perception, too. I don't think the reporter caught it first - but the folks here on WS did because I clearly remember long discussions about it.

IIRC it was first shown on WFTV? I seem to remember it was KBelich that noticed the tape, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

IIRC it was first shown on WFTV? I seem to remember it was KBelich that noticed the tape, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

iirc wasnt it a screen shot of a piece of the duct tape holding up a missing poster of caylee, and not the actual role of tape??

iirc wasnt it a screen shot of a piece of the duct tape holding up a missing poster of caylee, and not the actual role of tape??

I think KB caught the duct tape on the missing posters, and someone at WS caught the roll of tape on the table.

This is my memory as well. I had not seen the recent pic of the roll sitting on the table before today.

If Ga, CA or LA had a tendency towards murder, then KC would have been dead years ago. She must have been very ....er....difficult.... to live with.

:floorlaugh: and thats putting it mildly :)

I can't see how the DT can use this video for their case when a piece of it is on the gas can back at the A's home, its rare tape... and given the estimation of the time of death from the condition Caylee was found. I can't see anyone buying that someone stole the tape to frame them??? Or that just because it was GA's tape, he used it exclusively even if no other puzzle pieces fit sheesh The DT probably released it because they had it?

I think KB caught the duct tape on the missing posters, and someone at WS caught the roll of tape on the table.

Found it! Posted 2/17/10 by Keys Breeze.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4822017&postcount=417"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4822017&postcount=417[/ame]

Yes! Harmony took a screencap of the roll on the table and [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5182268&postcount=545"]posted it here[/ame].

Here is still shot from Kathi B's report
22580142.jpg

Yes! Harmony took a screencap of the roll on the table and posted it here.

Here is still shot from Kathi B's report
22580142.jpg

Seeing that duct tape holding up Caylee's poster is just heartwrenching. Somehow seeing the items together just brings it home how truly tragic and horrific this all is.

This rare Henkel duct tape is probably the biggest obstacle standing in the way of the defense creating reasonable doubt, imo. Mason can posture all he wants but they aren't going to be able to get away from the old, rare Henkel duct tape that was found on Caylee's remains and also used to hang the "Caylee is Missing" posters. It belonged to the Anthonys. Period. It is almost as good as a fingerprint, imo.

I predict the Henkel duct tape will play a HUGE role during jury deliberations.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy
Back