News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM

I asked AZLawyer in the legal thread if George's lawyer, who knows the trial is coming up and must be keeping an eye on things - will take a moment and say "uh - George, about the bus heading towards you..." "you do understand legally what this means - do you?"

I'd like George to get really mad for once - get up on the witness stand, be a man, and testify to what he really thinks for the State, on behalf of Caylee.
Chances of it happening? Five in a Hundred.....:anguish:

Lets not forget the tape that wftv noticed that was used to put up a poster and they played that baby over and over.

The State is going to roll over the defense from start to finish. If you ever notice, LDB, checks off her questions as she asks them. She has everything with post-its on the pages. She knows where she is going. She is clear, concise and then you have Cheney Mason and we can hardly hear him and he fumbles and stumbles along with his co - counsel who is sarcastic and smug and it only goes against him.

They are going to steamroll over them.

Hmmmmm.... JB / Devil? JB / Devil? Sounds right

I'm sorry, but I see it like this... CA/Devil CA/Devil, and by CA I mean Cindy Anthony (who came first, IMO)... not ICA

I think that is the 'devil' George made a deal with... Cindy "I'll handle it" Anthony! Have you ever heard the phrase "being pecked to death" by someone? Somewhat like the person doesn't rage, or bash you to pieces in one sitting... they slowly, peck you to death... little by little with their teeny, tiny, cute beak.

That is how I see CA. But I see her more like this little devil on George's shoulder constantly belittling him... berating him... telling him this is all his fault for demanding horrible things from his daughter- like that she have a job so she can help support him too... I mean help support Caylee!

I think George finally heeded the devils voice when he realized that the littlest one is gone forever and he would just rather be back to his old self and life...watch a little TV... putter around the garage and yard... continue to occasionally (when the mood strikes) look for the next 'really great opportunity' of a job, that won't last too long, so he can get back to tanning and puttering and watching "Drive Through Diners and Dives".

:banghead:They all must be so proud that the Stepford husband has finally shown up for duty. Better late than never George.

I always thought that since the duct tape was rare and the A's had it for awhile that there was not much left on the roll. But looking at the actual photo of the roll it seems to be pretty full.

I just don't think it was all used up and I really don't think it was just left at the Kidfinder's tent because GA is so anal about all his possesions.

So...where is it now? Was it dispossed of? By whom? When?

Well if it was on that table and on the posters, and Georges gas can and remember this was after the fact of Caylee being killed, then I don't think the LE had to find an actual roll of tape - the evidence is there. And we also heard one of the places where George used to work actually had some of that tape, I think we can assume it went "walkies" a number of years ago and ended up in the Anthony home, where ICA was still living when she used it. She fled to Tony L.'s apartment and stayed away from the Anthony house AFTER she used it. IMO

I'm sorry, but I see it like this... CA/Devil CA/Devil, and by CA I mean Cindy Anthony (who came first, IMO)... not ICA

I think that is the 'devil' George made a deal with... Cindy "I'll handle it" Anthony. Have you ever heard the phrase "being pecked to death" by someone? Somewhat like the person doesn't rage, or bash you to pieces in one sitting... they slowly, peck you to death... little by little with their teeny, tiny, cute beak.

That is how I see CA. But I see her more like this little devil on George's shoulder constantly belittling him... berating him... telling him this is all hisfault for demanding horrible things from his daughter- like that she have a job so she can help support him too... I mean help support Caylee!

I think George finally heeded the devils voice when he realized that the littlest one is gone forever and he would just rather be back to his old self and life...watch a little TV... putter around the garage and yard... continue to occasionally (when the mood strikes) look for the next 'really great opportunity' of a job, that won't last too long, so he can get back to tanning and puttering and watching "Drive Through Diners and Dives".

:banghead:They all must be so proud that the Stepford husband has finally shown up for duty. Better late then never George.

I see it differently. I think Cindy broke completely the day of the 911 call and we can hear it and I think Lee and George saw this and did not want this to happen again. I think they want to shield Cindy and are agreeing with her. I believe Lee had to grab his mother to keep her from falling during that call and George arrived and you can hear Cindy trying to say Caylee and it takes her three times to do it.

It is simply horrific. And then we have kc TELLING her mother i don't have anything to say to them and gets on the phone and talks like nothing is wrong.

I remember seeing the piece of duct tape on the poster from over a year ago, but I do not remember seeing the actual roll of duct tape on the table. I actually gasped when I seen the roll of duct tape sitting on that table behind George.

That could be the roll of duct tape used on Caylee sitting right there! So freaking sad!!

Yes, the "poster" duct tape was from WFTV, the "roll" duct tape is from WKMG. Where's WESH's tape? :)
What I find interesting, is that the defense has the WKMG tape listed in it's supplemental discovery released today. Why are they presenting it?
So this is not old news recycled, it's new news. Yes???

None of this is convincing to me. George had an angry outburst like everyone has at one time or another. No one with a functioning brain would think that means he killed Caylee. They will have to do better than that. And won't GA be testifying? Will they ask him about it?

Yes, the "poster" duct tape was from WFTV, the "roll" duct tape is from WKMG. Where's WESH's tape? :)
What I find interesting, is that the defense has the WKMG tape listed in it's supplemental discovery released today. Why are they presenting it?

LOL bananarama - Maybe Mason hasn't been around long enough to realize it is old news! :floorlaugh:

None of this is convincing to me. George had an angry outburst like everyone has at one time or another. No one with a functioning brain would think that means he killed Caylee. They will have to do better than that. And won't GA be testifying? Will they ask him about it?

I agree Horace.

The latest speculation is that the defense is going to say that the tape was sitting on a table at one of the "meet and greets". Someone stole it, and used it on Caylee, then dumped her in the woods. CASEY WAS FRAMED! :rolleyes: :crazy:

The latest speculation is that the defense is going to say that the tape was sitting on a table at one of the "meet and greets". Someone stole it, and used it on Caylee, then dumped her in the woods. CASEY WAS FRAMED! :rolleyes: :crazy:

But...but but, Caylee was already dead by the time it was left lying around on a table for someone to try to frame ICA!:blowkiss:

But...but but, Caylee was already dead by the time it was left lying around on a table for someone to try to frame ICA!:blowkiss:

But... but... but.... Caylee's remains were being held at a super secret location after being placed in Casey's trunk for 2.6 days and taken back out. The perps were waiting on the perfect opportunity to steal the super rare duct tape that could only be found in the Anthony home... and that opportunity came knocking when George brought it to the command post that day. While the news stations were distracting George, Zanny... aka... Jesse... Roy... Tony... Amy... some dead stripper... came swooping in and snatched it.

All while Zanny's white little dog went in and took the Winnie the Pooh Blanket, the trash bags, a heart shaped sticker and the Whitney Design Laundry bags from the Anthony home!

They waited until Casey was indicted... because criminals always wait for the one they framed to have an alibi??? and placed Caylee, duct taped and all, into those woods off Suburban Drive.

Yeah, that is how it happened! :crazy:

But... but... but.... Caylee's remains were being held at a super secret location after being placed in Casey's trunk for 2.6 days and taken back out. The perps were waiting on the perfect opportunity to steal the super rare duct tape that could only be found in the Anthony home... and that opportunity came knocking when George brought it to the command post that day. While the news stations were distracting George, Zanny... aka... Jesse... Roy... Tony... Amy... some dead stripper... came swooping in and snatched it.

All while Zanny's white little dog went in and took the Winnie the Pooh Blanket, the trash bags, a heart shaped sticker and the Whitney Design Laundry bags from the Anthony home!

They waited until Casey was indicted... because criminals always wait for the one they framed to have an alibi??? and placed Caylee, duct taped and all, into those woods off Suburban Drive.

You forgot that they then threatened ICA that if she didn't party for 31 days that they would force her to wear LA's girly socks to her next event at Universal.

Is there any place other than clickorlando.com to see this video? I've tried Netscape and Explorer and the little loading up circle just goes round and round and the video never plays.

You forgot that they then threatened ICA that if she didn't party for 31 days that they would force her to wear LA's girly socks to her next event at Universal.

:lol: :lol:

Bazinga LolaMoon!!!
Ladies and gentlemen-that insane clickiing sound that you hear is JB's pen as he stands behind his staff case ananalyst who is copying down every word LolaMoon just posted and saying his thanks to the powers that be that he finally has his opening statements that will make us all understand!!!:crazy:

KC had access to the duct tape. She was in and out of the Anthony home. If they portray GA as a violent man would they not have to put CA and LA on the stand to testify to this? CA could also be portrayed as violent. She was wielding a hammer outside her home during the protest and then there is the alleged fight with KC. LA even showed a temper. I really don't know how I would of reacted in that situation. I am sure the family was frustrated with all the name calling hurled at them. All in all it was KC last seen with her daughter not the other Anthonys.

ITA ICA was the last person with her daughter by her own account (as the nanny doesn't exist). CA, GA and LA actions as far as I'm concerned are not indicative of any tendency towards violence...especially towards Caylee. Their extreme behaviour was out of the circumstance they found themselves which was out of the ordinary. And even with that I saw that GA, CA and LA didn't actually murder anyone or come close to beating any of those people to the point of hospitalization. They were screamers... and attempting to get privacy (I'm not saying their approach was great) but I just don't see it as evidence to point to any of them in harming Caylee. jmo

If we hear that at trial :silly: I'm coming looking for you LolaMoon, but I'll have to wait until I stop laughing :giggle:

I remember seeing the piece of duct tape on the poster from over a year ago, but I do not remember seeing the actual roll of duct tape on the table. I actually gasped when I seen the roll of duct tape sitting on that table behind George.

That could be the roll of duct tape used on Caylee sitting right there! So freaking sad!!

Me neither, that's why I thought it was something new.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy
Back