News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[/B]

Are you saying WS thinks Casey is guilty?
WS is made up of many people LOL and different people have different ideas...YES... many do think that KC did it.
But you cant clump WS into it, because WS is the membership at large.

I did not read it that way at all. However, I would say of those posting at WS it seems that most think KC is responsible, and we have posters that do not think that, or question it.

But, to ME this statement is in response to the post above it which said that since the evidence was overwhelming the defense had do to what it had to do, and that it would be interesting to discuss it as long as the discussion did not give the defense any ideas.
The response was that with the group here at WS, any possible defense would be debunked, with links.

AFAIK, WS itself does not have any stand on guilt or not guilty, nor of innocence, of any party - only that any party is innocent until proven guilty. Individual members may, and do, have opinions.

HTH

IMHO

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...4.photogallery?index=orl-caylee20081211100442

Picture 87

Could this be Henkel duct tape holding up the posters at Baez's Law Firm Offices?

I don't believe it looks like the same duct tape. It looks too narrow. But thanks for the pics, I have been looking for them. It shows LE searching those woods off of Suburban drive with dogs and to include JA himself. It also shows searchers in the thick of it. I appologize for being off topic. but thank you.

Is it a coincidence that Casey played dress up with Caylee?
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document...doc_id=5395527

According to this document, one of Caylee's favorite shows Sponge Bob had a character, Pearl whose mouth was gray duct tape with a heart shaped sticker on it, she wore a pink shirt with letters on it. Could Casey have told her they were pretending to be Pearl? I'm ill over looking at this.

Attachments

• Pearl.jpg
    Pearl.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 129

Wow. Makes me wonder if this really did give her the idea for the duct tape, in which case when did she put it on Caylee? If post-death, it would have had to have been very soon after to be "before decomposition" as the ME said. If it was applied to cause death, Caylee would have had to have been alive (in the trunk??) until after they watched the movies--and I don't think Tony said she left the apt.--and now I'm confusing myself...lol.

I was looking for an old thread re: the 2 movies rented at Blockbuster but couldn't find it. FYI and OT (sorry), the other movie rented on June 16 was "Jumper," which prominently features the phrase "with great power, comes great consequence," which appears in Casey's "Diary of Days" poem (written July 2 and posted on MySpace July 7).

Wow. Makes me wonder if this really did give her the idea for the duct tape, in which case when did she put it on Caylee? If post-death, it would have had to have been very soon after to be "before decomposition" as the ME said. If it was applied to cause death, Caylee would have had to have been alive (in the trunk??) until after they watched the movies--and I don't think Tony said she left the apt.--and now I'm confusing myself...lol.

I was looking for an old thread re: the 2 movies rented at Blockbuster but couldn't find it. FYI and OT (sorry), the other movie rented on June 16 was "Jumper," which prominently features the phrase "with great power, comes great consequence," which appears in Casey's "Diary of Days" poem (written July 2 and posted on MySpace July 7).

BBM

This movie released on dvd around May 13, 2008. Maybe KC had seen it in theaters or had already seen it on dvd when it released in May, and just wanted to watch it again after taping Caylee's face for a perverted thrill? I think there was something about this movie that she wanted to see because she had already done what she was going to do to Caylee. All she had left to do at this point was to dump the body. MOO.

ETA: I have always felt that the line from KC's "Diary of Days" that says "On the worst of days, remember the words spoken." was directed to CA. Something that CA said to KC during the alledged fight? Something said in anger, such as "I'll take custody of Caylee and put you out!", which might have brought a response from a tantrum throwing KC such as "I'd rather see her dead than in your custody!"

Has the location of the poster with Henkel tape that WFTV filmed been released? The docs released 12-9-09 include press releases stating that the A's would be at Lake Underhill shopping center July 2008. There also is a picture of the poster with the tape in the documents.

Has the location of the poster with Henkel tape that WFTV filmed been released? The docs released 12-9-09 include press releases stating that the A's would be at Lake Underhill shopping center July 2008. There also is a picture of the poster with the tape in the documents.

I have not seen the location released.
There are three different posters with duct tape on this pb account:

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?start=300

*Note the duct tape used on the tables behind CA's right shoulder in this video! IMO it is THE duct tape!!!

RAW INTERVIEW: Cindy, George Respond To Developments At Search Site 8:07
George and Cindy Anthony talk about developments in the search for Caylee at Blanchard Park. (11/13/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/17974633/index.html

:angel:

*Note the duct tape used on the tables behind CA's right shoulder in this video! IMO it is THE duct tape!!!

George and Cindy Anthony talk about developments in the search for Caylee at Blanchard Park. (11/13/08)

It also looks like metal clamps to hold down outdoor tablecloths (I own some )

bumping thread to link below post (hoping I found the appropriate thread to bump and did the link correctly)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6357134&postcount=15"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.04.18 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

Is this new information. It appears to be video from a different news station.

bumping thread to link below post (hoping I found the appropriate thread to bump and did the link correctly)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.04.18 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**

Is this new information. It appears to be video from a different news station.
KC had access to the duct tape. She was in and out of the Anthony home. If they portray GA as a violent man would they not have to put CA and LA on the stand to testify to this? CA could also be portrayed as violent. She was wielding a hammer outside her home during the protest and then there is the alleged fight with KC. LA even showed a temper. I really don't know how I would of reacted in that situation. I am sure the family was frustrated with all the name calling hurled at them. All in all it was KC last seen with her daughter not the other Anthonys.

I would have to guess they're going to try to use it against George. Especially with the DT saying they may call the protestor that GA pushed.

To say someone stole it from the table & planted it is ridiculous! That being said......maybe the DT would try this :floorlaugh: So someone steals it from the table and wraps it around the skull of a body that's been dead for 2 months:waitasec: I guess stranger things have happened, but I seriously doubt this to be one of them.

Yep I recall this article...thanks for bumping it up. It was said that the duct tape was very very rare to.

I also wonder what kind of tape Casey got from Amy and did LE ever check that out? Didn't Casey ask Amy for tape in one of her texts to her around the time of the no clothes party….. “Hey you lost my duct tape and I was happy that there was so much left”, etc?…… I read this also in a comment, but never read Amy's text that said it though. I wonder if Casey had given that tape to Amy in the past or did Amy purchase it.

Casey Anthony: WKMG says duct tape on toddler was rare make
posted by halboedeker on September, 3 2009
The duct tape found on Caylee Anthony's remains is rare and could be a major setback for Casey Anthony's defense
"Snip"
Read More: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...he-defense-possibly-suffered-a-huge-loss.html

I seen the tape but wanted to touch on something else. She KNEW in this video that this was NOT Caylee, therefore leading me to believe (IMO) that they knew Caylee was dead and where her body had been discarded. If it had been me? And this was happening? I would beat down the gates of Hell getting to that park.

Yep I recall this article...thanks for bumping it up. It was said that the duct tape was very very rare to.

I also wonder what kind of tape Casey got from Amy and did LE ever check that out? Didn't Casey ask Amy for tape in one of her texts to her around the time of the no clothes party….. “Hey you lost my duct tape and I was happy that there was so much left”, etc?…… I read this also in a comment, but never read Amy's text that said it though. I wonder if Casey had given that tape to Amy in the past or did Amy purchase it.

Casey did borrow Amy's duct tape for the Anthing But Clothes party. Casey never returned the duct tape... if I remember correctly. I think this was revealed before Caylee's remains were even found? I could be wrong though?

Seriously. Is the defense serious???

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin