News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would love to answer this but will refrain because I can not analyze you and your motives without getting banned.

Suffice it to say that you are so completely wrong about me and my emotions involving this case that it is not even funny. I would have applied the emotions to you based on your posts. I have been dealing with death since I was a very young child. Death does not upset me in the least. It is a fact of life and happens to us all sometime. If I get emotional about anything it is Justice for the Victim. Too often in today's court system the defendant has all of the rights and the victim and their rights (to not be killed for one) are over shadowed.

I would rather hang KC today and apologize later IF it was an error than to possibly allow her to walk the streets if guilty.

I have great intuition when it comes to these things and as I said before, when I first heard about this story, I knew that Caylee was dead and that KC had killed her. The evidence has reinforced my initial feelings. I was right about Caylee and I am sure that I will be proven right about KC as well.

What you are doing is not being objective about the eivdence. You are attempting to rewrite history and the evidence to prove KC not guilty or at the least punch a few holes in some of the evidence to save her life. You can not fit a round peg in a square hole ( or however that goes) and you can't fit RK into this murder either. The duct tape goes to premeditation but since Caylee was under 12 I don't even know if that would matter. Maybe if we started executing mothers and fathers that kill their children instead of slapping them on the wrist, it would stop happening. I say fry her a$$ and be done with it.

This is in response to the bolded area... I think you are saying that you would be willing to kill an innocent person. This is why our founders laid out the constitution and our checks and balances system. I can not respond to your post anymore. We are not on the same page. I believe in Democracy.

Well, now that you ask, the FD30 product spec sheets do not say the logo is printed on the tape. If that is in fact the case, then only the tape sold in 2004 - 2007 has the logo. However, I do have an email from Henkels that - when shown the image of the tape - replied that it was their FD30 tape.

To follow up after my last post...

I think there's some confusion on the specification (note I used singular form) that Henkel provided when requested by LE. That's ONE specification for the same product. That's TWO revisions of the same specification. The original revision did not have the logo on the tape. That revision was superceded by Revision 2 on 2/22/2005. That revision to the specification required the branding on the tape (as evidenced in the comments section).

We are not talking about this product being manufactured under Revision 1...we're talking about this product being manufactured under Revision 2.

i do have to say tho, that any duct tape I ever bought that when you cut it off with a scissors, the scissors get sticky, this particular roll of duct tape you can VERY easily tear off with your teeth.

That's interesting. Awhile ago I went googling to find some old link or anything regarding the use of 200F duct tape. Was just wonderin if there was some link to a project that GA could have been doing that he'd want that particular spec. But how googling goes I started to read whatever page I came to that specifically recommended to 'tear' the tape then cut it with sissors. I'll look for it again and post it here if I find it.

here it is (different brand but nevertheless it's about duct tape):

http://duckproducts.com/tips.asp

Cutting Duck Tape

It's easier to rip Duck Tape by hand than to cut it with scissors. If you try to cut Duck Tape, it will gum up and stick to itself, or stick to the scissors. Rubbing alcohol will remove adhesive from the blades

That's interesting. Awhile ago I went googling to find some old link or anything regarding the use of 200F duct tape. Was just wonderin if there was some link to a project that GA could have been doing that he'd want that particular spec. But how googling goes I started to read whatever page I came to that specifically recommended to 'tear' the tape then cut it with sissors. I'll look for it again and post it here if I find it.

the roll I have is so easily "tearable" you can can do it with you hands. not like the heavy duty maybe cotton fibered cheap duct tape you have to have a scissors or cutter for.

The roll i found is not cloth like at all, like you normally see duct tape. It is more metal like. I can give the numbers I have on outside of roll if that possibly could help anyone.

How about taking a few close-up pictures and posting them here?

To follow up after my last post...

I think there's some confusion on the specification (note I used singular form) that Henkel provided when requested by LE. That's ONE specification for the same product. That's TWO revisions of the same specification. The original revision did not have the logo on the tape. That revision was superceded by Revision 2 on 2/22/2005. That revision to the specification required the branding on the tape (as evidenced in the comments section).

We are not talking about this product being manufactured under Revision 1...we're talking about this product being manufactured under Revision 2.

So then I'll quote myself to really drive my point home. This tape was manufactured between 2/22/2005 and the last date of manufacture in 2007.

The supply is narrowing down a bit.

[/b]

Are you saying WS thinks Casey is guilty?
LOL. As you know,there are countless opinions here. As I have posted many times previously, each person here is sharing their own opinion. My hot button, as many know, is when it is implied that there is a single mindset and only one opinion on any case here at WS. Just a quick reading of the threads will prove that is not the case.
All reasonable opinions are welcome as long as they are presented with some logic and reason.

But there is not one view welcome over others and that has been my mantra for about 5 years now.

This is in response to the bolded area... I think you are saying that you would be willing to kill an innocent person. This is why our founders laid out the constitution and our checks and balances system. I can not respond to your post anymore. We are not on the same page. I believe in Democracy.

Point is she doesn't believe KC to be innocent,therefore she is not saying she would be willing to kill an innocent person.
If you really think KC is guilty as you say you do,perhaps you could come up with mitigating circumstances as to why she should not get the death penalty,instead of looking for holes in the evidence? If I'm understanding you,it seems your main concern is that KC may lose her life,not that she might be found guilty.A conviction does not automatically mean the DP.There will be a sentencing phase.
Maybe you could start a thread on what would be mitigating circumstances to fight the death penalty.

ETA: I need to edit this because I don't mean to imply you should stop trying to poke wholes in the evidence,if you are so inclined.I just meant if the DP is your concern you can start a thread on why she shouldn't get the DP.
I need to go to bed,cuz I'm rambling.Night ya'll.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4279067&postcount=413"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home![/ame]

I apologize for quoting my post. I'm still wondering if anyone is better able to get a closer and more focused image of the taped poster. It's on the rear of a car in the A's garage. I know LE has quite a few pic's of it now :) but if this turns out to be another... good catch by Sky.

thanks

Man...I must really be having trouble with my eyes tonight.....I can't seem to find the word "innocent" in her post???

the roll I have is so easily "tearable" you can can do it with you hands. not like the heavy duty maybe cotton fibered cheap duct tape you have to have a scissors or cutter for.

EastCoast, you are providing very valuable info on that tape. I'd wondered why the edges on the Henckel tape looked as they did.

Thank you for letting us know. I hope you can provide some pictures if at all possible.

BeanE

i took a pic of the roll i had, didnt come out right, but i am new to digital photograpy, but i will be glad to provide the numbers i have on the outside of the roll, and alos to try to get a close up pic for yall;. you all have worked so hard on this that i will provide a pic as soon as i figure out how to do it, and i mean tomorrow haha

So then I'll quote myself to really drive my point home. This tape was manufactured between 2/22/2005 and the last date of manufacture in 2007.

The supply is narrowing down a bit.
Wow,it sure is. I had no idea just how narrow. It's really shaping up to be very damaging evidence.
I'm trying to find the right words ......what are the odds the killer would use something so unique that it practically points to the killer.Duct tape is just such a typical household item and yet KC used duct tape that was a rare type.Add to that there are pictures of it being used on Caylee posters.I mean really,what are the odds?

FYI

Just spoke to hubby and he said the tape you have sounds like "200 mile aluminum speed tape" which is what we have in the garage.

Hubby is an engineer for an overnight freight company and says the aluminum speed tape (a form of duct tape) is used primarily in the airline industry.

i took a pic of the roll i had, didnt come out right, but i am new to digital photograpy, but i will be glad to provide the numbers i have on the outside of the roll, and alos to try to get a close up pic for yall;. you all have worked so hard on this that i will provide a pic as soon as i figure out how to do it, and i mean tomorrow haha

It's a process ,but easy once you learn it. My husband would snicker if he saw that ,because I'm always getting him to help me upload and download pics!
Thank you so much for adding this info! I'll be interested to see what you have.

Wow,it sure is. I had no idea just how narrow. It's really shaping up to be very damaging evidence.
I'm trying to find the right words ......what are the odds the killer would use something so unique that it practically points to the killer.Duct tape is just such a typical household item and yet KC used duct tape that was a rare type.Add to that there are pictures of it being used on Caylee posters.I mean really,what are the odds?

Caylee is calling us...

Hi EastCoast, if you can figure out how to get a few pics and get them from your camera to your computer, the rest is pretty easy.

You can go to a website like Tinypic.com or Flickr.com and easily upload it; they will provide you a link to copy and paste here.

You can also use your User CP on your profile page here at WS to upload pics, and it will give you a link to post. Hope that helps! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back