NG 3/26/10: Breaking! New major development coming any minute in Haleigh case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, AH gets all of the "exclusives". I wonder where the other news stations are at ?

Just thinking about this recent "failed miserably" LDT by MC. It sounds, per AH etal that this was in tandem to the letters send to Chelsea and Hank Sr re Tommy and Joe O. Perhaps they need to step outside of Misty's comfort zone and ask about some other people? :waitasec:

So what was the BOMBSHELL ?

The only bombshell I heard was that Ronald Cummings had been cleared. Did you guys hear me screaming at AH when he said that? I find it very hard to believe this is true. Perhaps, it's to get that side of the family to have a false sense of security and screw up somehow.

IIRC, there was a NG episode (over the past year but I can't specifically recall which show/case it was pertaining to - sorry) whereby her panel of defense attorneys admitted that they had setup/arranged for some of their clients to take a poly but independently, without LE's involvement or knowledge. These clients weren't being held in custody and the purpose for having their client(s)take the LDT was basically to put them (the defense attorney) at ease about taking on and representing that particular client.

JMO~

The only bombshell I heard was that Ronald Cummings had been cleared. Did you guys hear me screaming at AH when he said that? I find it very hard to believe this is true. Perhaps, it's to get that side of the family to have a false sense of security and screw up somehow.

I will not believe ron has been cleared until I hear Law Enforcement say it . I think I heard you screaming .LOL

You would think all the local news media would be jumping on this "breaking news".

ITA and I'm hoping it doesn't mean that they don't feel the public is interested in the case anymore. :(

Just thinking about this recent "failed miserably" LDT by MC. It sounds, per AH etal that this was in tandem to the letters send to Chelsea and Hank Sr re Tommy and Joe O. Perhaps they need to step outside of Misty's comfort zone and ask about some other people? :waitasec:

I'm thinking LE doesn't want anyone asking about anyone else because they don't want their comfort zone tampered with...JMO

ITA and I'm hoping it doesn't mean that they don't feel the public is interested in the case anymore. :(

Nope - don't buy that Kimster. Currently, in the Caylee forum - 92. HaLeigh forum - 72. That tells me that there continues to be public interest in this case - despite the fact that there has been more "no news" in this case, sometimes for long stretches of time, in contrast to Caylee's case. JMO~

Crystal S says she has always suspected that Misty knows what happened that night. She doesn't believe Ronald had anything to do with it. She isn't thinking about an accidental death, just that Ronald would never hurt his daughter. How can the Mother of Haleigh see the truth, while RC, TN and AS not see it? In my opinion, they know what happened, and they know it wasn't Misty!

Maryann, you weren't screaming at the TV any louder than I was, I can assure you..And,yeah I have been thinking about the false sense of security tactic for over a year now and IMHO it ain't working..
It's time for LE to put some real pressure on the Cummings Clan and their involvement in Haleigh's disappearance...And IMHO this should have been done from the beginning... JMO

You would think all the local news media would be jumping on this "breaking news".

Especially after the open hostility towards the media coming from Ronald Cummings in this video:

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...rtainment?Title=Ronald___Misty_Speak_to_Media

and the hostility shown by GGM in this one:

www.wftv.com/video/18748628/index.html

Of course there's always Mr Cummings telling the ABC reporter to "get that camera out of my face" in this one:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...o-Pinellas-to-get/LkXNZKVxEEaVCNKoYu8SYg.cspx

Each one of these interviews/videos was during the FIRST TWO WEEKS after Haleigh disappeared. IMO, it's nothing short of amazing that any of the local media would ever give this outfit the time of day, at least until that day of reckoning for the guilty that I hope is coming.

One question.. Did Tommy's attorney state LE had never polygraphed Tommy?
If thats TRUE all I have to say is... So much for LE wanting to get to the truth of the matter...JMO

How is it possible that a poly was set up for Misty when she clearly has a lawyer, of which, seems to me Misty's lawyer is NOT aware of this poly. Once you have a lawyer, everything goes through the lawyer. I would think that LE is breaking some rules here ....

Excellent question. Unless like before Misty's attorney advised her against it and she over-rode him anyway naively thinking she'd get out?

IIRC, there was a NG episode (over the past year but I can't specifically recall which show/case it was pertaining to - sorry) whereby her panel of defense attorneys admitted that they had setup/arranged for some of their clients to take a poly but independently, without LE's involvement or knowledge. These clients weren't being held in custody and the purpose for having their client(s)take the LDT was basically to put them (the defense attorney) at ease about taking on and representing that particular client.

JMO~

A clients attorney can have his client take a private POLY. The results not only lets the attorney know if his client is guilty or innocent but it also helps the attorney know what direction he should build the defense of his client.

It is done fairly often in Florida for serious crimes like Murder.

Excellent question. Unless like before Misty's attorney advised her against it and she over-rode him anyway naively thinking she'd get out?

Misty had to agree to the poly and when she agreed she didn't need her attorneys permission. I bet he wasn't surprised.

Especially after the open hostility towards the media coming from Ronald Cummings in this video:

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...rtainment?Title=Ronald___Misty_Speak_to_Media

and the hostility shown by GGM in this one:

www.wftv.com/video/18748628/index.html

Of course there's always Mr Cummings telling the ABC reporter to "get that camera out of my face" in this one:

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...o-Pinellas-to-get/LkXNZKVxEEaVCNKoYu8SYg.cspx

Each one of these interviews/videos was during the FIRST TWO WEEKS after Haleigh disappeared. IMO, it's nothing short of amazing that any of the local media would ever give this outfit the time of day, at least until that day of reckoning for the guilty that I hope is coming.

Sorry, but Ronald Cummings' disrespectful attitude and his mother's diabolical tactics would have ONLY served to strengthene my resolve to stay on his rear if I were a journalist.. And personally, I feel there may not be a day of reckoning unless media decides to start playing HARD BALL with LE and the Cummings Clan.....JMO

sorry, but ronald cummings' disrespectful attitude and his mother's diabolical tactics would have only served to strengthene my resolve to stay on his rear if i were a journalist.. And personally, i feel there may not be a day of reckoning unless media decides to start playing hard ball with le and the cummings clan.....jmo

amen!

I don't believe for a minute that Ronald is cleared. AH has reported that before. Even RC's lawyer hasn't said that! The last he spoke he said Ron was at the bottom of the list. That last drug bust where all of those pills were sold to Ronald and Misty was the seal on the coffin. That was a big transaction. And IMO aimed not just at Misty to pressure her for what she knows, but RC for what he knows also. MOO

Maybe Misty is trying to be a copy cat of another prisoner she read or watched on television? Don't know, Just sayin'

Angel, thank you. This is a theory I've secretly harbored but the only one I could figure was Casey. However, I have kept in mind her FB password was "Trenton, as in Trenton Duckett" so she may have been following these type cases for a while before getting the courage to act on it. The weekend of drugs and partying may have left her mind just clouded enough to do that. JMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67