GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering if her bookbag is missing. That would be the first thing I looked for to see if my teens came home. They lug around these heavy things every day.

I would notice a snack out, or food/dishes used.

I often don't know what they wore to school, or what shoes they might have been wearing.

jmo

You didn't dream it. I remember reading the same thing! How they know this, I'm not sure, but it was definitely reported.

Maybe this is what you are thinking of?

WAGNER SAYS ABOUT 20 FIREFIGHTERS FROM CONWAY FIRE DEPARTMENTS SEARCHED THURSDAY IN AREAS WHERE HERNANDEZ HAD RECENTLY BEEN SEEN, INCLUDING HER HOME, ACROSS NORTH SOUTH ROAD IN THE AREA OF PUDDIN’ POND, AND AT THE POWER LINES NEAR KENNETT HIGH SCHOOL.

http://www.wmwv.com/search-continues-for-missing-teen/

My pc or the crappiest live feed ever?

Can someone recap the presser for me please? It kept buffering and I couldn't see anything. Thanks.

i couldn't see anything except fleeting moments of authorities talking, and even then they talked so softly i couldn't hear what was being said.

can anyone recap?

My pc or the crappiest live feed ever?

It wasn't bad, but mine did cut out at the end, came back and Mum was talking. All I got from the pressor was we have no news, we know nothing more, we dont know anything, we have no clues..... And it is still a 'missing' case.

Did hear that a hiker had died nearby and they found bone fragments from a missing person unrelated to Abby. Mum appealed for anyone who had noticed a change in Abby to come forward, anyone who knew anything to come forward.

They have searched a 4 square mile area of wilderness 'arm to arm' and an 8 mile area of sako? river

While I was waiting I did get to see a video of a deer with a basketball caught in his antlers. It came in very clearly. :)) But that was all. :blushing:

How was Abby's mom doing? I don't know how she could even speak.

The website posted a tweet apologizing & said the would post the full news conference soon.

While I was waiting I did get to see a video of a deer with a basketball caught in his antlers. It came in very clearly. :)) But that was all. :blushing:

:floorlaugh:

How was Abby's mom doing? I don't know how she could even speak.

Visibly upset, but she did well.

I got to watch the majority of it fine and I'm not even in the US, internets U R weird!!!

It wasn't bad, but mine did cut out at the end, came back and Mum was talking. All I got from the pressor was we have no news, we know nothing more, we dont know anything, we have no clues..... And it is still a 'missing' case.

Did hear that a hiker had died nearby and they found bone fragments from a missing person unrelated to Abby. Mum appealed for anyone who had noticed a change in Abby to come forward, anyone who knew anything to come forward.
RSBM, BBM

This is very interesting wording.
A change in Abby?
Hmmmmm...

I do wonder if it's possible she willingly got in a car with someone and met with foul play. I does seem to me that they do have information they're not releasing to the public as they have indications that she made it home after school. A bike, back pack or something

If neighbors work during the day, and a car came to the house, nobody would see it. This happened outside of my town a few years ago when Jeni Lyn Watson disappeared. No one saw anything. Her body was found a week or two (maybe longer) later, killed by her ex-boyfriend.

I find it odd that no one mentioned her riding a bike home from school as 2.2 miles is a long hike back and forth to school.

Essentially they said they have no new information. They've searched several areas but found nothing. They went on to explain the medical examiner was out twice, once was to attend to a hiker who had died nearby and the second time to recover bones from an old missing persons case. Her mother asked her to come home, wished her a happy birthday and asked her friends to report any changes they may have witnessed over the past few days before she disappeared. With no Amber Alert issued it would appear they have reason to believe she hasn't been abducted and that she isn't in serious danger.

RSBM, BBM

This is very interesting wording.
A change in Abby?
Hmmmmm...

I'm pretty sure that was her exact wording but I was listening over the soundtrack to GTA my DH is playing. She also wished her a happy birthday :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman