GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true. Hmm...I was just making a quick connection.

Didn't even see your post :)

I am glad to hear people are claiming to have seen her after 2:30, I was wondering why no one had come out and said that yet. She would have been walking through a very busy area, someone must have seen her.

I thought we already went over the fact that it's not odd for New Hampshire to get a lot of agencies when someone is missing and that they've done so for other cases...

I saw a mention but didn't know it was verified to be true? Being a Brit I wouldn't have a clue, I am only going on other cases I have followed on here and none have been in NH, I had to ask a friend what NH meant :blushing:

For the Case Archive, updates are done for today. Pictures, articles, video.

Abigail Hernandez Case Archive:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...6&page=1&_suid=138163995076206926437512754532

For those of you who are not familiar with my archives, it is a safe enough link to click. It is just a photobucket. There are lots and lots of different cases there. I follow the case from beginning to end, and record as much info I can... most from mainstream media, and sometimes social media (but that is often unreliable) so mostly pics from there.

Check it out.

(right now, and for the past 6 months, photobucket has undergone changes that make the pics go out of order randomly, but I try to keep it in order... I call it photo-uc-up ..... so bear with me until they get their glitches worked out)

Thank you, Reckonwith, for all you do in making these case files for us....

I am wondering if there was something very out of place at Abigail's home, something that made it obvious she was abducted or left in a hurry..... that could explain the very quick response from LE .... and about the Mom at the press conference, it did appear scripted. Also, very odd to me that noone comforted Mom after she spoke. She stood with her folder silently.

I am wondering if there was something very out of place at Abigail's home, something that made it obvious she was abducted or left in a hurry..... that could explain the very quick response from LE .... and about the Mom at the press conference, it did appear scripted. Also, very odd to me that noone comforted Mom after she spoke. She stood with her folder silently.

This would also explain why LE initially sealed off the home and posted an officer. It would also help me understand why they are so sure she actually made it home after school on Wednesday. I never thought they would have made that statement as fact if they only had the K-9's reaction to her scent, and nothing else.

still being reported that she was last seen wearing a yellow sweatshirt.
the pic from the school surveillance camera shows no yellow at all.
it looks like a dark sweater.

still being reported that she was last seen wearing a yellow sweatshirt.
the pic from the school surveillance camera shows no yellow at all.
it looks like a dark sweater.

I wonder if she ditched the sweater at home after school? Would it have been warm enough to not need it after 2:30? Just a thought.

With all this lack of information, I have resorted to combing already-published news articles, in hopes that something someone says in the comments section will give me an angle to look into. Usually comments are a treasure trove of info, even if half of it is wrong, or biased- you can get a general idea of where folks are leaning.

I've found ONE comment that seemed a little off, and that's it. It was one line, one sentence, and could have been the words of someone with insight into this investigation, or simply a general statement.

This is MADDENING!! Abigail, where are you?!

This reminds me a little of Gabbiee's case, if anyone remembers. There was evidence in her house (blood iirc) that told LE that she was taken against her will. I have wondered if they found a similar obvious clue in Abigail's house.

Eta or was it Gabbiee? My fibro brain is bad today, cannot remember.

I like the way they describe Abbby as raven haired. She is a very pretty teen.

After I read the article and learned she was on the track team I wondered if after she got home from school she decided to go running. Was she due back after school for practice? Did the coach confirm she didnt show? (this might explain why they believe she was tracking back to the school)

My son was on the cross country track team and he was always training-that included running every day for miles. Sports teams seem to practice long & hard.

Abigail Hernandez was last seen Wednesday around 2:30 p.m. walking home from Kennett High School in North Conway, where the raven-haired teen ran for the track team and was described as quiet and bright. Investigators believe that she made it to her mother's rented condo on Village Way, but when Zenya Hernandez came home from her nursing job, her daughter was gone.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mom-pleads-missing-daughters-return/story?id=20554965

jmo

Posters on the FB support page ask locals be cautious when posting on social media. LE does not want information beyond what they have officially released to be posted.

One poster urges caution because an abductor/perpetrator could be monitoring social media.

Another poster states that reporters are looking for locals to interview. She asks those who know AH or her family to refrain from providing details about Abigail, her habits, lifestyle, and family to the media because police do not want those details released.

Scratching my head. That's odd. Why not take down her personal FB page then?

Scratching my head. That's odd. Why not take down her personal FB page then?

They probably don't want to do that, in case she tries to log in. They can do all kinds of things, like trace IP addresses if someone accesses her account. Plus, her personal FB page is pretty well locked down. She has very little info that's publicly shared on there. I know I couldn't get much of an idea about who she is just by looking at it. I could tell she has a boyfriend, and has a good number of friends, and that's about it.

Walking on thin ice here, but a quick look at her page led me to a very very fervent supporter of her. Could just be the person's personality, but the reaction seems really over-the-top. Meh. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Again, please do not bring comments from FB here. It doesn't matter if you call it a rumor first, it's not allowed at all.

They probably don't want to do that, in case she tries to log in. They can do all kinds of things, like trace IP addresses if someone accesses her account. Plus, her personal FB page is pretty well locked down. She has very little info that's publicly shared on there. I know I couldn't get much of an idea about who she is just by looking at it. I could tell she has a boyfriend, and has a good number of friends, and that's about it.

That makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member