GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They say they have reasons to be optimistic but the wording in this statement and the one from KR the other day don't leave me very optimistic at all :( Maybe it's just me.. 3 months, it feels longer, too long. I took abby into my heart, every single morning I see the title 'found alive' in my head then rush to WS hoping, I will not give up that hope and I hate she is still missing. PK, AS, LH and everyone else has done an incredible job, it feels like it's just waiting for it's happy ending, I want one so badly.

Sometimes I wish I never stumbled upon Websleuths, just because of the sheer amount of missing people that I now know about..... and yet, I am drawn back every day (ok, multiple times a day!) to check in and see if there is any more news.

Abby ~ Abby seems special. She reminds me a bit of me, and a bit of my daughter, in high school. Kind of flying under the radar.

Please, Abby, come home if you can. Send a message or letter to your Mom. She is so worried about you.

They say they have reasons to be optimistic but the wording in this statement and the one from KR the other day don't leave me very optimistic at all :( Maybe it's just me.. 3 months, it feels longer, too long. I took abby into my heart, every single morning I see the title 'found alive' in my head then rush to WS hoping, I will not give up that hope and I hate she is still missing. PK, AS, LH and everyone else has done an incredible job, it feels like it's just waiting for it's happy ending, I want one so badly.

It's not just you. This is a very good article and something that everyone needs, but I had hoped that by Jan 6 we would have had a press conference. I really wanted LE to remove the doubts and Agent Ramsey did not remove the doubts.

No sir, you did not and I understand that. But unless you clear it up and truly explain why she has not been reclassified you need to stop talking like she ran away but maybe not. A whole town, meanwhile, are looking at each other sideways and whispering and children remain filled with anxiety while trying to get on with their daily lives.

Please don't take this as Steleheart bashing Law Enforcement because I am not. And please don't take this and run with it on a LE bashing thread because it won't last even a few minutes, LOL.

I am being critical, yes, but I couldn't do that guy's job! Who Can!?

Having said that,,, (here he goes oh Good Lord)

I have never been a 15 year old girl but somehow I raised 2 of them. Some days it seemed I was raising their friends too. I keep trying to wrap my head around this particular girl having made a decision to change her life in this way - by planning, scheming and knowing what it would do to her family and friends. It had to have been very very serious. Maybe dangerous. Like she was not running to someone but from someone.

If that is the case and at this point she fully understands how hurt her mother is, then given the current, very public awareness of her, her life, her friends lives and all of us... WHY WOULD SHE COME HOME!

If I fully understand how hurt my mother is and I am aware of all this effort but I see Jane Young holding my mother's hand YA, NO WAY I AM CALLING JANE!

I'm not bashing you Jane. God love you for your compassion combined with your professionalism and yes, Zenya needed a hand to hold. It kinda chokes me up.

Abby the only person you should call is Kieran Ramsey - personally. Not 911, not the CPD, 1-800-CALLFBI

Again I am not bashing LE but, yes, I am being critical :)

Just My Opinion.

<respectfully snipped for space>
If that is the case and at this point she fully understands how hurt her mother is, then given the current, very public awareness of her, her life, her friends lives and all of us... WHY WOULD SHE COME HOME!

If I fully understand how hurt my mother is and I am aware of all this effort but I see Jane Young holding my mother's hand YA, NO WAY I AM CALLING JANE!

I'm not bashing you Jane. God love you for your compassion combined with your professionalism and yes, Zenya needed a hand to hold. It kinda chokes me up.

Abby the only person you should call is Kieran Ramsey - personally. Not 911, not the CPD, 1-800-CALLFBI

Excellent post. Agree with every word.

Yes, thank you stele, I am glad it is not just me.

PS I was thinking how on earth could you not have been a 15 year old girl, before it hit me :facepalm: :floorlaugh:

This has me curious:
"Abigail is still classified as a missing person. The decision to change that designation would not be made by the police department because the Attorney General and FBI are involved"
http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index....y-three-months
What exactly classifies someone as missing as opposed to a run away? Even a runaway is technically missing, so how is "missing" different from "runaway"? And are we to gather that whatever was in that letter led them to believe AH isn't making the decision to stay away?

Sometimes I wish I never stumbled upon Websleuths, just because of the sheer amount of missing people that I now know about..... and yet, I am drawn back every day (ok, multiple times a day!) to check in and see if there is any more news.

Abby ~ Abby seems special. She reminds me a bit of me, and a bit of my daughter, in high school. Kind of flying under the radar.

Please, Abby, come home if you can. Send a message or letter to your Mom. She is so worried about you.

I know what you mean. I've been reading other cases while waiting for news on this one and it's so disheartening. What really breaks my heart are the ones who are missing and when you do searches online about the child there is nothing, no news articles and no information.

I'm thinking what she means by a busy area, and "very public place" is at the school. It's where she went first to look for her, when she realized something wasn't right.

This has me curious:
"Abigail is still classified as a missing person. The decision to change that designation would not be made by the police department because the Attorney General and FBI are involved"
http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index....y-three-months
What exactly classifies someone as missing as opposed to a run away? Even a runaway is technically missing, so how is "missing" different from "runaway"? And are we to gather that whatever was in that letter led them to believe AH isn't making the decision to stay away?

See, I feel like all the press conferences or anything written by MSM talking to LE, FBI, AG speaks to her not being of free will right now. I never understood why others don't get the same meaning&#8230; They've spoken of Castro, Maura Murray, Jaycee (I think if I remember right), grave concerns, signs of abduction early on (just read that and not sure which article but will try to find it unless somebody can direct me)&#8230;.. I don't see an LE that is looking at this as a runaway case. Especially when in the article above shows they still have access to other missing cases, FBI Secret Service All still involved to some extent. All just my thoughts because I have no way of remembering what article I read what in and it would take me 5 days to find them all!

The above is the opinion I've come to from reading and listening to the words of conferences, interviews and articles. It is my comprehension of all the information that's been given to us.

I know what you mean. I've been reading other cases while waiting for news on this one and it's so disheartening. What really breaks my heart are the ones who are missing and when you do searches online about the child there is nothing, no news articles and no information.
I was looking through from a post, I think on the missinglostnfound FB page. So sad!!! Some had one barely clear photo. Some, the one photo looked like the photo was grabbed of upset or angry person/child. AWFUL! :(

I think LE has to consider her as being with someone older, or how is she surviving? She is not exactly, IMO, a "street kid" and even they usually have a "leader" of some sort who is older. She is not alone, in other words. I would say that is near 100%.

Yes, thank you stele, I am glad it is not just me.

PS I was thinking how on earth could you not have been a 15 year old girl, before it hit me :facepalm: :floorlaugh:

IKR?

But then again ... empathy - it's a blessing... and a curse. (Monk)

:floorlaugh:

See, I feel like all the press conferences or anything written by MSM talking to LE, FBI, AG speaks to her not being of free will right now. I never understood why others don't get the same meaning… They've spoken of Castro, Maura Murray, Jaycee (I think if I remember right), grave concerns, signs of abduction early on (just read that and not sure which article but will try to find it unless somebody can direct me)….. I don't see an LE that is looking at this as a runaway case. Especially when in the article above shows they still have access to other missing cases, FBI Secret Service All still involved to some extent. All just my thoughts because I have no way of remembering what article I read what in and it would take me 5 days to find them all!

The above is the opinion I've come to from reading and listening to the words of conferences, interviews and articles. It is my comprehension of all the information that's been given to us.

The press conference about the letter is where where KR says that. And that it was "unprecedented". What is unprecedented - getting communication from a runaway? NO! What is unprecedented is getting communication from an abductee!

http://www.necn.com/12/06/13/NEWS-C...acte/landing.html?blockID=859299&feedID=11106

Again. watch the tension and body language.

The press conference about the letter is where where KR says that. And that it was "unprecedented". What is unprecedented - getting communication from a runaway? NO! What is unprecedented is getting communication from an abductee!

http://www.necn.com/12/06/13/NEWS-C...acte/landing.html?blockID=859299&feedID=11106

Again. watch the tension and body language.

You have just stated exactly what I've been thinking, Stele. Exactly.

Clearly there is palpable tension during the presser. But what is causing that tension? That's what I'm having a hard time figuring out. Clearly, ZH is very upset. It's all over her face, the way her jaw is set, the way she's moving her eyes. But, they've had the letter for a month at the point of the presser. Was ZH upset that LE had to let the public know of it's existence? Was she thinking that this was going to ruin any chance AH may have had at safely returning? Was she upset because she wanted to go public with the letter before 12/6 and now she thinks it's too late? Did she think the details needed to be released? What in the world could have caused her to be so acutely stressed during that press conference? And, JY seems to be stepping on egg shells in how she is explaining the situation. Ugh! It's all so strange.

Clearly there is palpable tension during the presser. But what is causing that tension? That's what I'm having a hard time figuring out. Clearly, ZH is very upset. It's all over her face, the way her jaw is set, the way she's moving her eyes. But, they've had the letter for a month at the point of the presser. Was ZH upset that LE had to let the public know of it's existence? Was she thinking that this was going to ruin any chance AH may have had at safely returning? Was she upset because she wanted to go public with the letter before 12/6 and now she thinks it's too late? Did she think the details needed to be released? What in the world could have caused her to be so acutely stressed during that press conference? And, JY seems to be stepping on egg shells in how she is explaining the situation. Ugh! It's all so strange.

Remember the PC of 9/22 a week before thanksgiving. The night before, Chief Wagner sent a cryptic EMAIL letter to The Conway Daily Sun which was published that night. Also the night before that PC is when PK and AS started then new FB page kinda leaving Big Jim and lady D in the lurch. It wasn't until the next PC 2 weeks later that the shirt finally hit the fan.

I want people here to remember that friends and family are victims too and this is a victim friendly site. Please don't take my remarks to mean that I think certain people are involved, but I, like LE, have not ruled anyone out - or in- and neither should you. This is what we do.

http://www.bringabbyhome.com/press-conference-from-1122-mom-reads-a-letter-to-abby/

I still wish he'd explain this lol

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...wagner-steadfast-in-our-commitment-to-abigail

BBM:
Yes. What's causing it, and I understand we can't actually discuss it here, but go back to the big blowup on social media before the PC. I am not sure if that vid shows it buy Zenya's face at the end says it all, (sorryZ) I have always had an expressive face and people make fun of me because of it LOL Whatever.

Of course she's upset.

I think that letting it go public caused so much consternation among all of them that this PC was the result of a very major player making a very public comedy that they had to take some action and the whole thing was "unprecedented".

Remember the PC of 9/22 a week before thanksgiving. The night before, Chief Wagner sent a cryptic EMAIL letter to The Conway Daily Sun which was published that night. Also the night before that PC is when PK and AS started then new FB page kinda leaving Big Jim and lady D in the lurch. It wasn't until the next PC 2 weeks later that the shirt finally hit the fan.

I want people here to remember that friends and family are victims too and this is a victim friendly site. Please don't take my remarks to mean that I think certain people are involved, but I, like LE, have not ruled anyone out - or in- and neither should you. This is what we do.

http://www.bringabbyhome.com/press-conference-from-1122-mom-reads-a-letter-to-abby/

I still wish he'd explain this lol

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...wagner-steadfast-in-our-commitment-to-abigail

Oh, pray tell, what does it all mean?!?! Darn it, Abby, where are you? I feel like we almost have the answer...like we are reaching between the stove and the counter where the spoon dropped and our finger is a millimeter away from reaching it. Argh!

Okay, so aside from ZH's letter, my take of the 11/22 presser was that JY's most insistent message was for the media to keep AH's picture out there beyond N. Conway, in the greater NE region. They already had AH's alleged letter. Without divulging any pertinent information, I think this was their clue to the public that they knew that AH is no longer near N. Conway.

As for Wagner's letter, released the night before, I feel that he was thanking the public for what they've done so far and congratulating them for showing the Feds that they were a strong community. I got the sense, and posted about it, that the Feds were wrapping it up and the NCPD was going to continue the investigation from then on out. The first half of his letter is in the past tense. It's only as the end that he comes around and states a call to arms. Chief Wagner's letter was never addressed by anyone so we really have no idea why he released it when he did.

IMO, the way LE is handling this case leaves everything wide open to speculation...goes from a potential crime to a possible runaway, depending upon who says what when. This is a crime forum, people are going to speculate.

That said, there is no reason to discuss her mother, IMO, or how she appears to act and never has been.

A lot of people here have experience with runway teens and often there IS an issue at home. So those discussions are bound to come up as long as "runaway" is out there as a possibility.

Anyway...JMO, and I hope LE has a better handle on this case than it appears to me.

<SBM>

It isn't nearly often enough that people hear a heartfelt thank you for their cooperation, hard work, support and kindness in times of crisis. The tremendous showing of collective concern in North Conway and across multiple agencies was and continues to be quite extraordinary.
The Chief's remarks just seemed like they came at a time when people needed to look around and acknowledge some of the good that still exists.
Just my opinion.

IMO, the way LE is handling this case leaves everything wide open to speculation...goes from a potential crime to a possible runaway, depending upon who says what when. This is a crime forum, people are going to speculate.

That said, there is no reason to discuss her mother, IMO, or how she appears to act and never has been.

A lot of people here have experience with runway teens and often there IS an issue at home. So those discussions are bound to come up as long as "runaway" is out there as a possibility.

Anyway...JMO, and I hope LE has a better handle on this case than it appears to me.
But runaway teens usually come back and don't miss their birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years without a word to anybody. Yes there is a letter, but that letter caused LE to ask people to keep vigilant, for it to stay in the national news, to speak of other cases because of their grave concerns for her safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member