GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever there is a local tragedy at a school whether it is the death of a favorite teacher or a car accident involving students, my school district is always sending in counselors and professionals to help students cope with loss and fear. It is very well published and very accessible.
Why not do this for Abby and the students at her HS? Why does the PTA or LE not put together an assembly asking the students for information and then providing them with confidential meetings to encourage dialog.
My friends from the area tell me there has been nothing offered after the first day or so.
I think they would want to encourage kids to open up and let them know that silence is not helping anyone.

Speaking of the maps , just to remind you as was talked in the prev threads

Pls enlarge the map in the below link in satellite mode and see the yellow mark is how close to Kenneth School ....

http://www.manta.com/cmap/mmzh1mx/ray-s-performance-auto-repair

http://nametheproblem.com/2013/09/08/raymond-robblee/

http://www4.egov.nh.gov/nsor/Display.aspx?offenderID=1983
dated 10/ 25 / 2013[/QUOTE

Did some reviewing after looking at your links. Always good to see what posts occurred, when and maybe one of these would show up.
If you look at Abby's facebook, the last post is a change to her profile If you click on the Like for this, there is a list of people who liked the change. One of the people listed has the same last name as those listed in the link above.
If you look at that profile and friends list, one of the friends is the same name as in your link above, with the same address. Also, if you go to that friend's page, the last post on the timeline is Oct. 8, the day before Abby went missing.

Speaking of the maps , just to remind you as was talked in the prev threads

Pls enlarge the map in the below link in satellite mode and see the yellow mark is how close to Kenneth School ....

http://www.manta.com/cmap/mmzh1mx/ray-s-performance-auto-repair

http://nametheproblem.com/2013/09/08/raymond-robblee/

http://www4.egov.nh.gov/nsor/Display.aspx?offenderID=1983
dated 10/ 25 / 2013[/QUOTE

Did some reviewing after looking at your links. Always good to see what posts occurred, when and maybe one of these would show up.
If you look at Abby's facebook, the last post is a change to her profile If you click on the Like for this, there is a list of people who liked the change. One of the people listed has the same last name as those listed in the link above.
If you look at that profile and friends list, one of the friends is the same name as in your link above, with the same address. Also, if you go to that friend's page, the last post on the timeline is Oct. 8, the day before Abby went missing.

Yes, very good catch..We have discussed abt this in the prev threads and this tip was informed to LE. Notice the photo in the last link dd 25 Oct.. Put it in this thread again just for reminding the info.

BTW WELLCOME:seeya:

I s... w e b s l e u t h s... r u n n i n g... s l o w . . o r. . .

i s. . .

i t ...

j u s t...

m e ? ? ?

:banghead:

Yes, very good catch..We have discussed abt this in the prev threads and this tip was informed to LE. Notice the photo in the last link dd 25 Oct.. Put it in this thread again just for reminding the info.

BTW WELLCOME:seeya:

I have to say that this does not necessarily mean this person's last post was on the 8th? Some people post public comments, other post to their friends, some like me post to friends if I want all my friends to see and then some of my post are to close friends only not wanting everyone to see. So it is hard to say if that is the person's last post because they might post some things to public, some things to friends and some to only close friends and therefore, we would not be able to see everything. I will have to check it out.

A bump up for Abigail. I don't post on her thread, but follow along hoping for news that she's been found. I just hate to see her slipping to page 2 occasionally now. Hoping you are found soon Abigail.

A bump up for Abigail. I don't post on her thread, but follow along hoping for news that she's been found. I just hate to see her slipping to page 2 occasionally now. Hoping you are found soon Abigail.

I honestly feel things have slowed down on the boards due to lack of information to the general public in this case. They state they received a letter way back in November but did not release this information for several weeks? People want to know why? People want to know what the letter contained? Was Abby stating she did not want to return home? Did she state she could not come home I mean there are too many unanswered questions. I have never seen a community so quiet when someone disappears and that includes her friends. You very rarely see any of them post on her page which to me does not add up especially with the young people. The LE so I am told are doing an excellent job well guess what it can't be too excellent because she would be home by now one would think.. Why are they not communicating with the public, there are ways they can do this without spilling out the information they have. They got a letter, don't know where it's from why? What would be the problem at this point in giving a location? Would that not help get the word out more especially for people that live in that area to look even harder and to pay more attention. She has several followers on the missing page and also on her facebook. She also has a twitter account I found and there has been nothing posted on her account that I can see since her last post in late September. I did notice a post to a friend that she was a hot mess back in early October so not sure what that means? Her last post on twitter was something to the effect trying to sleep but keep hearing want to come play? So there was some things going on I think and feel her friends hold the key to what happened IMO.

I don't think her friends know anything about what really happened to Abby. They might have information about what was going on in her life at the time and what may have happened to her in the past but to think that they are hiding info from LE seems far fetched, imo. I do find it odd that more of her friends or family aren't being more vocal about her missing. We see, time and time again, families that publicly beg for information, or for their child to return, until there is a resolution. But, we've only had a handful of communications from AH's family and a lovely letter from one distant friend. Now, that being said, there are many cases as well where a teen goes missing and all we ever see is a missing poster from NEMC. I just don't know what to think anymore. :banghead:

I guess my point would be because she had a lot of girlfriends and one really good friend, if Abby was communicating with someone on that snap chat everyone is talking about then chances are her friends have probably communicated with the same person. That is my point but who knows if it has anything to do with meeting someone online or if it was a totally random abduction but because the LE is being so quiet about things we will never know. The only thing we do know is that there was communication in November through a letter and it sounded though Abby might have willingly gone but whoever the person she is with is not a good person. That is why I am totally confused, do they know who this person is? I think people lose interest without getting updates from the LE and I still find it so strange that everyone especially her friends have been so quiet, doesn't add up. It seems if she was not in danger she would have contacted one of her friends if she was able to so to me she is in danger. I pray that she will be found soon but it would really help the public to know where the letter came from.

Me, too, SteleH! I was glad to read your post :)

She's like my other kid.

What Happened Abba. We want you home.
But...what do you want. You.

Everyone says what they want and what will make people happy. And how we love you.

But what about YOU. What do you want.

Maybe no one asked you. Maybe you feel like no one asked you. Maybe you feel as if everyone is so concerned about how you are and all about your safety and yadda yadda and blah blah blah.

What do you need Abb.

Tell someone.

And just to say, there is a special place in heaven for that one person who is doing so much on all the Fb sites to keep it going, even though people may be at a loss as to what to do...
They are just lost.
Thanks LH

God Loves you!

good bump.

Abby, 3 months is too long! Hope you are holding tight and staying strong. I hope you know or can feel just how many people think of you like their own child and how we are all in this until you get home safely!

Zenya Hernandez is heartbroken that Abby has been gone for so long.

"I'm devastated," said Zenya Hernandez. "I just want to find her."

Zenya Hernandez would like to thank the community, law enforcement and her coworkers at Mountain View Community for their ongoing support.

snip

Law enforcement has not released the contents of the letter.

Conway Police Lt. Chris Perley said his agency is still committed to bringing Abby home alive.

"We remain steadfast in our resolve to reunite her with her family safely," said Perley who is the operations manager of the department.

Abigail is still classified as a missing person. The decision to change that designation would not be made by the police department because the Attorney General and FBI are involved.

When asked if the case has gone cold, Perley said the rate at which information has come in has slowed down since the initial investigation — something that happens in all protracted investigations.

snip

Kieran Ramsey, of the FBI, said the three-month anniversary isn't of particular significance other than the fact the teen is not home with her mother.

"The posture of our investigation is the same," said Ramsey adding he wouldn't discuss the number of man hours or tips that have come in. "It's still ongoing. It's still very active. The investigative team is working on this every day. "

Ramsey said a development could break at a moment's notice but as of Tuesday afternoon there was nothing new to release. When asked about the helpfulness of releasing the existence of the October letter, Ramsey replied that any lead helps but it has not brought Abby home.

snip

"The good news is the case was well handled from the start, all of the investigative steps from law enforcement have been documented well so that we're not redoing things that have already been done, intelligence has been gathered and all of the things that need to be put in place for a long-term success in a long-term investigation have been done," said Perley.

"What we are waiting for now is actionable intelligence that can lead us in a productive direction, and we will wait for that until the end of time because we want to find Abby."

When asked how law enforcement decides when to release information to the public. Perley replied that, in general, law enforcement officials release information when they deem it would be helpful to investigations and when it wouldn't compromise the case.

When asked if the public has unrealistic expectations of law enforcement, Perley praised the community but said some people do get the wrong impression of law enforcement from TV crime shows.

"I can't say anything negative about the public's response to the Abigail Hernandez case because their response was so heartfelt, committed, enthusiastic and united," said Perley. "It's just incredible what this community did to try and find her as soon as we could. But in general, through television, there tends to be a belief that things are solved more rapidly, sometimes, than they can be."

snip

Perley sees reasons to remain optimistic.

"The foundation was laid in the beginning to do the investigation properly," said Perley. "We amassed as many resources as you could possibly gather, and because we have proof of life thus far that would tend to indicate that this is still a missing person's case and not a homicide. It's still categorized as a missing person. So, until I know for sure that she is not alive, the hope and opportunity is still there to reunite her with her family."

Ramsey agreed. He said Abby went missing on the 9th and essentially all the resources involved in this case were assembled by the next day.

Agencies involved include the Conway Police, the New Hampshire State Police, the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office, the FBI, New Hampshire Fish and Game, state police from surrounding states, the sheriff's office, a number of local police agencies, New England K-9 Search and Rescue, elements of the private sector and nonprofit organizations.

"It really has been a fantastic effort," said Ramsey.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/110797-abby-three-months

Paul Kirsch, president of the White Mountain Milers, a running club that Zenya and her older daughter Sarah belong to, has been one of the chief organizers of the community effort to find Abby. He helped put together the vigil at Schouler Park, the Bringabbyhome.com website among other things. Kirsch said a number of other people deserve credit for their work.

"To clarify, I think I became the face of some of these events because I was the person talking to news media about them and I got on TV," said Kirsch. "But in reality, in no way was it just me organizing them solo."

As examples of other individuals who have helped, Kirsch named Amanda Smith, Lisa Hoffman and Diane Gaynor.

Smith is heading the online effort to find Abby; Hoffman, of Barrington, has been spreading find Abby flyers all over the state; and Gaynor, who is Zenya's coworker, has helped Zenya on a number of levels.

"I cannot say enough about what Amanda, Diane and Lisa have done, and there are many, many others too that and I would miss some of the names of if I tried to list them all here," said Kirsch.

Kirsch says that at times the search effort can be draining but he is motivated by the desire to find Abby and by Zenya's strength through this difficult time. Kirsch said he is proud to live in this community and he has learned through Abby's disappearance how caring people are. Kirsch wanted to highlight the compassion of Mountain View Community. He said the flexibility of management and the donations of employees' sick time allowed Zenya Hernandez to concentrate on finding Abby.

When asked what she wanted to say for the three-month mark, Smith replied she wanted to give a "huge thank you" to those who have helped with the search.

Smith said they are continuing to spread awareness of Abby's disappearance across the country. She is making a mass mailing of Abby bookmarks for people to hand out around where they live. Every day she posts messages to Abby on social media to let her know how much she is loved and to let her know searchers won't give up hope.

"I honestly feel honored to be able to be part of the bring Abby home team," said Smith. "Zenya is an amazing mom, woman, friend, and I want nothing more than to see her reunited with her daughter."

When asked what the community should be doing to help find Abby, Ramsey replied that he couldn't commend Kirsch, Smith and the community enough in terms of the vigilance, effort and outpourings of support they have shown.

"Certainly, that's what communities need to do in these instances," said Ramsey.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/110797-abby-three-months

The quote about waiting "until the end of time" seems a bit weird, lol, coming from
LE.

Also says they have "proof of life" so I am guessing they consider the letter to be in fact that proof?

(Referencing article ^^^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member