GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that in many cases of missing teenagers, the parents will say things like "She would never runaway...Someone had to have taken her" Yet the police, the media, and the public don't behave like there is some madman abductor on the loose. Now, in Abby's case, the parents are saying they think she might have runaway, yet the media is still reporting on the case, three months later. So what I am wondering is....Do you think that some parents in other cases, where they think their child did runaway yet is still in danger, are saying that they did not runaway, in order to raise more awareness/concern for the kid? Because they know that if they even say the word, runaway, everyone is going to ignore them. But in this case, Abby's parents don't have that problem, as they can say Abby might have left on her own, and still get media coverage.

I want to emphasize 'rumor' because even though an certain admin of an official help page was being very vocal right after RH's public letter and then just prior to the PC concerning this letter, no specific details of his ranting before and after that PC have been made public.
Purposely.\ IMO./

Respectfully snipped to focus.

I'd just like to clarify here for anyone new joining the case.

The page being referenced is NOT in any way an "official" help page.

As with many missing person cases, random people have made random facebook pages in regards to Abby.

There is only one Facebook page, however, that Abby's mom endorses, and that is Bring Abby Home facebook.com/BringAbbyHome. There's also an associated website Bring Abby Home BringAbbyHome.com.

Abby's mom, in mainstream media, has made it clear she has nothing to do with any pages except Bring Abby Home.

There is one male and one female admin on the Bring Abby Home page. The male admin of Bring Abby Home has never ranted or raved about anything. He's very professional, is a friend of Abby's mom, and has done a great job. (Same stands for the female admin.)

I just wanted to make sure that newcomers and readers don't get confused about this. Abby's Bring Abby Home website and Facebook page are great!

Zenya approves of the Bring Abby Home Facebook page and she is not associated with other "missing Abby" Facebook pages.

snip

Smith only works on the Bring Abby Home Facebook page with Kirsch.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...zenya-hernandez-speaks-about-missing-daughter

BBM
Keep in mind, ZH has said she went missing from a busy area. Does busy mean near WalMart, on N/S Rd, on Eastman Rd, just off of Eastman Rd? Does busy mean with lots of students around, cars around, other people (shoppers) around? It probably doesn't mean in the woods, IMO. But, really, how could no one have seen Abby after she turned onto the trail? :banghead:

BBM: Did ZH say that, or did she say 'very public place'? I need to refresh my own memory here because the 2 are very different IMO, public doesn't have to mean busy.

I've been 'driving' around eastman road on streetview for a while, around the walmart area. I'm convinced this is where she vanished from. How, who, why I am still to come to a theory on myself that I can stick with. There is a lot of trees along eastman, on both sides of the road. If she took the power line track/trail whatever you want to call it, and came out on eastman near the back of walmart and the retention pond area, there sure is a lot of places to hide out waiting for a gap in traffic to jump into a waiting car. Especially if she didn't want to be seen by anyone herself.

I have always pondered the possibility she was meeting someone secretly. Walked home instead of bus as mom thought she planned to, was seen walking alone, not with friends...

Ok, I have found

She said Abby disappeared from a "busy location" in North Conway between 3 and 4 p.m. on the afternoon of Oct. 9
"Somebody knows about what happened," said Zenya.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/109704-hundreds-shine-lights-for-abby

Then there is

Abigail Hernandez, age 15, vanished from a very public place on October 9th in North Conway, NH.

http://www.bringabbyhome.com/saturday-nov-9th-will-be-one-month-anniversary-of-abbys-disappearance/

I'm right there with ZH, she got into a car willingly, but then something may have gone bad. I thought that early on and have let my mind wander to many different scenarios. Time to go back to basics. Where are you now Abby?

OK so if the theory is correct that she secretly met up with someone and this might have been planned then who? You cannot tell me that her friends know nothing about who she might be with, she is a teenage girl and teenage girls talk and I don't care what her friends say, they have to know something. The other thing is she might have hooked up with a girl and I don't mean romantically either just a friend, we are all assuming it is a guy but she could be with another female as well who is convincing her not to go home. But they need to question her friends, let me at them and I would get some answers just ask my boys. I don't stop until I do get answers they say nothing gets by me and I am worse then the FBI. I just don't know but it is driving me crazy not knowing where this girl is because it has already been several months which is not good. I honestly feel as well that she could be right in the area living with someone. Have they checked into the area any new people moved in? Any young adults that the law has had problems with the might have known Abby, have they checked with landlords to see if any of their tenants are acting strange. But we could go on and on with theories but it isn't helping to find Abby. This case needs to be solved!!

If she met with someone, who? I have no clue. Then again there was that mention of friending an 'older boy on facebook' in the first days that was never mentioned again... JMO

Respectfully snipped to focus.

I'd just like to clarify here for anyone new joining the case.

The page being referenced is NOT in any way an "official" help page.

As with many missing person cases, random people have made random facebook pages in regards to Abby.

There is only one Facebook page, however, that Abby's mom endorses, and that is Bring Abby Home facebook.com/BringAbbyHome. There's also an associated website Bring Abby Home BringAbbyHome.com.

Abby's mom, in mainstream media, has made it clear she has nothing to do with any pages except Bring Abby Home.

There is one male and one female admin on the Bring Abby Home page. The male admin of Bring Abby Home has never ranted or raved about anything. He's very professional, is a friend of Abby's mom, and has done a great job. (Same stands for the female admin.)

I just wanted to make sure that newcomers and readers don't get confused about this. Abby's Bring Abby Home website and Facebook page are great!

Zenya approves of the Bring Abby Home Facebook page and she is not associated with other "missing Abby" Facebook pages.

snip

Smith only works on the Bring Abby Home Facebook page with Kirsch.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...zenya-hernandez-speaks-about-missing-daughter

It's The Cheese that makes it taste so good!

You are absolutely right and my reference to an "official' page was entirely incorect.
While there are 3 FB pages, Mom (ZH) has only endorsed one and that is FB/Bringabbyhome.
The other 2 pages are very helpful and specifically the MHFAH page initially got the ball rolling. The development of these pages has helped re-define how missing persons are handled IMO, but people should be aware of what pages are "officially endorsed" and which are not.

Thanks Cheese. :loveyou:

It's The Cheese that makes it taste so good!

You are absolutely right and my reference to an "official' page was entirely incorect.
While there are 3 FB pages, Mom (ZH) has only endorsed one and that is FB/Bringabbyhome.
The other 2 pages are very helpful and specifically the MHFAH page initially got the ball rolling. The development of these pages has helped re-define how missing persons are handled IMO, but people should be aware of what pages are "officially endorsed" and which are not.

Thanks Cheese. :loveyou:

How? I remember another poster saying something similar.

OK so if the theory is correct that she secretly met up with someone and this might have been planned then who? You cannot tell me that her friends know nothing about who she might be with, she is a teenage girl and teenage girls talk and I don't care what her friends say, they have to know something.

I agree, teens are not nearly as stealth as they seem to think they are, nor can they keep their opinions to themselves for very long. Between the lack of chatter, the phone being dead immediately after she was last seen and the amount of time she has been gone, all lead me to believe that she was was abducted.
I don't think a teen would be savvy enough to disable the phone right away.
I think her choice to walk and take a trail as opposed to the bus, show that something out of the ordinary was happening that day.
I do think she was meeting someone.
I do not believe she is ok.

According to JC. JC (son) couldnt get off of the bus as it was the rule. But, what I would like to know is WHY would JC (son) ask to get off the bus. I think JC said that JC (son) didnt want Abby to walk home alone. Did JC (son) always walk Abby home or was he concerned for some reason on this particular day?

We have no information of Abby's activities the Monday and Tuesday prior to her disappearance.

I would sincerely like to apologize for injecting negativity into this case if that is what happened. I did not mean to stir the pot with doom and gloom by giving out my worst fears regarding Abby's situation. My best hope, and I will say again that I pray to God every day, is that I am wrong in what I fear and that she walks through that door today.

I would rather see people discussing, reviewing and reiterating respectfully, than snoozing, accepting, waiting and doing nothing because we are at a loss as to what to do until something breaks. If the FBI changes her classification from 'missing', to something else, then we should change how we think about the options.

The next page I would like to see is "Welcome Home Abby" and not "Justice for Abby". That is what I HOPE for. I think everyone does.

I hope I have not made people feel badly.

According to JC. JC (son) couldnt get off of the bus as it was the rule. But, what I would like to know is WHY would JC (son) ask to get off the bus. I think JC said that JC (son) didnt want Abby to walk home alone. Did JC (son) always walk Abby home or was he concerned for some reason on this particular day?

Ah yes, I do remember that now, I think it was an interview in the union leader, going to go look and see if I can find it. Interesting Donna!

ETA, can't find it :banghead: And I'm so sure I read it now too!

I would sincerely like to apologize for injecting negativity into this case if that is what happened. I did not mean to stir the pot with doom and gloom by giving out my worst fears regarding Abby's situation. My best hope, and I will say again that I pray to God every day, is that I am wrong in what I fear and that she walks through that door today.

I would rather see people discussing, reviewing and reiterating respectfully, than snoozing, accepting, waiting and doing nothing because we are at a loss as to what to do until something breaks. If the FBI changes her classification from 'missing', to something else, then we should change how we think about the options.

The next page I would like to see is "Welcome Home Abby" and not "Justice for Abby". That is what I HOPE for. I think everyone does.

You have done nothing wrong stele, don't take anything personally the opinion of one does not symbol that of many IMHO You are a valuable poster :loveyou:

You have absolutely no reason to apologize, so why are you?

We are all here to do what we can to try and help find Abby. I believe that every single one of us are here only because we care about this girl and want her home, safe and sound.

Sometimes, we have to dig up the grungy and not so nice stuff, in order to get an answer. If we're lucky, a good tip or lead will come in and we won't need to rehash the not so pleasant stuff. Unfortunately, as we all know, the unpleasant stuff happens way much more than the good stuff (being found safe and sound, unharmed by anyone). None of us want Abby to suffer or be dead, but unfortunately, it is very possible that both things happened to her. :(

BBM
Keep in mind, ZH has said she went missing from a busy area. Does busy mean near WalMart, on N/S Rd, on Eastman Rd, just off of Eastman Rd? Does busy mean with lots of students around, cars around, other people (shoppers) around? It probably doesn't mean in the woods, IMO. But, really, how could no one have seen Abby after she turned onto the trail? :banghead:

I'm thinking what she means by a busy area, and "very public place" is at the school. It's where she went first to look for her, when she realized something wasn't right.

What? Did I miss something again?

:loveyou: Stele!

I'm thinking what she means by a busy area, and "very public place" is at the school. It's where she went first to look for her, when she realized something wasn't right.

Maybe. I think it could mean many places.

quote: Originally Posted by Steleheart

"It's The Cheese that makes it taste so good!

Thanks Cheese. "

How? I remember another poster saying something similar.

The Online Vigil
Magnetic Signs
Wallet Cards
Billboards
Trucking Companies
9 Foot Truck Signs
Printable Posters
One Hashtag...
Connected Web Page...

What else, anyone add anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.