GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And for all of you who doubted the credibility of Abby, her family and her actions......I think you have the PO Box where you can send your written apology (that's about as nice as I can put it).

I feel so sorry for this young girl. Words can't describe what she must have gone through.

:) Exactly…. never make assumption, never believe rumor because it hurts people, to the core.

And for all of you who doubted the credibility of Abby, her family and her actions......I think you have the PO Box where you can send your written apology (that's about as nice as I can put it).

I feel so sorry for this young girl. Words can't describe what she must have gone through.

Second this.

<modsnip>

anyone finding any social media presence or priors for this perp?

I'm scouring for Social Media, reading all comments from those that have said they went to school with him, but I am finding nothing.. I even went to UTube when I ran his "nate kibby" from previous posts in newspaper and nada! Zilch, it's like he doesn't exist anywhere online. I'm trying tho.

WMUR interviewed neighbors who say they did not see Abigail. The reporter said they told him that NK came and went frequently but didn't socialize much. One woman said she'd hung out with him a few times; she said her sister knew him better because the sister was good friends with his ex-girlfriend. I saw it live but I will look for a link.

I'm scouring for Social Media, reading all comments from those that have said they went to school with him, but I am finding nothing.. I even went to UTube when I ran his "nate kibby" from previous posts in newspaper and nada! Zilch, it's like he doesn't exist anywhere online. I'm trying tho.

Yes, not much out there under Nathaniel or Nate. He could have used any name or any nickname though. But the Conway Daily Sun FB posters linked by Max17 all said he was a loser and a loner in high school. One referenced mental problems, FWIW.

I haven't followed this case in great depth, but what is the significance of the truck in the driveway? Sorry if that question seems obvious! TIA

I am sitting right now watching my daughter take karate. As I am watching her learn how to defend her self from an attacker, I thought to myself that they should teach self defense in school. I am sure they do in some places, but AFAIK not in my area. I think I will look into this. I also think I will sign up for a class myself. I learned some years ago, but need a refresher.

IMOO--I think Abby has/had some amount of Stockholm Syndrome from this creep brainwashing her. I also don't believe he or anyone else dropped her off out of the goodness of their heart. She is a woman/child and whatever the hold this freak had over her wore thin. Very thin. Was there any socialization, BBQs, Christmas or birthday parties? A few neighbors dropping over? She was so close to home and I doubt she was allowed to go out shopping or do anything normal unless this took her out of town, which I don't believe. No, Abby was hidden and controlled. Personally, I think she had the guts to ESCAPE. God, I feel so bad for her! I have more to say, but I am so pissed (at the freak) I'll get a time-out.

He doesn't look anything like the sketch.

I agree. Not a great match. Eyes in the sketch are squinty, while eyes on the perp are very round and huge and face is rounder and squatter than on the perp. His face looks longer, more, elongated, different hair line.

Well, different sketch artists have different abilities.

It seems to be, he was fined for speeding at one point and had a North Conway address.

Here's another letter to the editor:
http://www.conwaydailysun.com/component/content/article?id=22555

And here's the speeding incident with the North Conway address:
http://www.conwaydailysun.com/component/content/article?id=86058

Some Christian!

Donald St. Germain, 76, who lives three trailers down from Kibby's home told The Associated Press he doesn't know Kibby and rarely saw him.

"The only time I saw him was this spring when he had to fix the roof on his trailer," he said.
St. Germain said he noticed police in the mobile home park around noon Monday.

An hour later, several FBI agents knocked on his door and told him they had arrested someone accused of keeping a girl captive.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/...ew-hampshire-teen-abigail-hernandez-1.8909805

I'm horrified thinking what this little girl went through at the hands of such a monster. I am so thankful he chose not to kill her though and actually allowed her to be released. How sad that I feel gratitude to a monster who took away the rights and innocence and dignity of a child. It's a sign of how often these cases turn out, I suppose.

what does this guy do for a living? Was it mentioned anywhere?

This is a discussion forum, where we all come to speculate, form new ideas and express our thoughts. I'd hate to think that we couldn't express doubts or confusion during some of the mysterious cases here. jmo

Based solely on the way he's described by those who knew him from school, I can almost guarantee if he's online on SM anywhere he's not using his real name at all but some dreamed up "cool" name. And if he is online in social media circles it's likely some creepy sub-culture stuff, i.e., perverted stuff, fantasy, role-play, etc. JMO.

I have to say that I really thought all along that this was custody related in some way. Kidnapping and long-term captivity weren't on my radar at all. I can't believe this girl who already had sad eyes had to experience some of the things we're thinking now. Just reading words like "maybe he sold her" is absolutely breaking my heart.

Not Detroit. April Millsap was 14 year old girl murdered on a biking walking running trail near her home in Armada MI

My bad, I thought Armada was a Detroit suburb.

I see my friends and sleuths have been busy while I was making the drive home. I was searching like crazy but not finding any social media and ha only had time to locate the marijuana arrest in december. So glad you guys are on it. I knew I would arrive to the fruits of your labors!

The guy lived in a trailer, was said by one neighbor to be a bit of a loner but not someone that had everybody's radar up per se. I noticed the information that led to his arrest came from Abby per some of the reports coming out, so I guess the idea that she was not cooperating turned out untrue. But it may have taken some time and careful questioning to get what they needed. Nine months is a long long time to control someone. Every minute, every day, for nine months she may have lived in a highly stressed state. That would explain a lack of appetite. Who knows she may have gone on a bit of a hunger strike during her last days or weeks of being held in a last ditch effot ot regain some control over her situation. Maybe she bargained with him. I will starve myself to death if you don't let me go or some such.

I am so happy about this arrest. If Abby has been in fear since her return she can relax a bit providing he acted alone and there are not others out there.

I haven't followed this case in great depth, but what is the significance of the truck in the driveway? Sorry if that question seems obvious! TIA

Abby mentioned a blue truck in her description to police. Also, and it may or may not be related, there was an attempted abduction last month in Gorham of another teenager who also mentioned a blue pick up truck. No doubt LE are already all over that possible connection as well.

what does this guy do for a living? Was it mentioned anywhere?

I found one person on Twitter that said her father worked with him, and she met him once and he creeped her out...now this is in response to his arrest but she did not elaborate on what her father did or work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet