GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of us were chomping at the bit to get the news of what really happened to Abby. Now I'm not sure I want to know. Thankfully Abby is alive and home. I cant imagine what she has gone thru the past 9 months.

Can somebody who's good with property listings look to see whether he owns property in Milan, NH?

His mugshot - At first it looked like he was wearing something a bit uniformish, but after staring at it a bit I'm thinking it's a black hoodie with the hoodie part ripped off...like from the back, ya know?

has it been made clear yet if the sketch is actually supposed to be this guy?

i have not caught up on all the news, is it possible the sketch is of the guy that "drove her away" but that is not this guy?

re what the suspect is wearing in his booking photo - IMO suicide smock/bulletpoof vest. Why does this matter so much?

Anybody found out what the "E" stands for in his name?

Thanks...and how scary to think that he might have tried this again, or that there is another lunatic out there too!

what does this guy do for a living? Was it mentioned anywhere?

I am curious to know that as well. My guess is some type of menial labor. Perhaps something that he could pick up here and there, enough to make a few household payments and buy necessities like food and pot. Somehow I don't get the feeling he was/is a stellar employee.

His mugshot - At first it looked like he was wearing something a bit uniformish, but after staring at it a bit I'm thinking it's a black hoodie with the hoodie part ripped off...like from the back, ya know?

I thought it looked a bit frayed in the image. I most of the time take even collars off certain shirts because they irritate my neck.

Many of us were chomping at the bit to get the news of what really happened to Abby. Now I'm not sure I want to know. Thankfully Abby is alive and home. I cant imagine what she has gone thru the past 9 months.

the only thing i ever wanted to know was just what we found out today, and it wasnt out of some prurient interest.

i have no interest at all in finding out what went on during her time with this guy and i would have no problem if the entire thing played out from here on in closed sessions.

i find it disturbing when people speculate during these cases about all the terrible things that could be happening to the victim, i find it distasteful.

Some Christian!

I remember when some of us were discussing this before on the older threads, i and some posters were talking about the "preachers" that was on a fair that AH attended before she vanished. Wonder if NK is one of the preacher there

He could be well read. But the author of the letter to the editor (http://www.conwaydailysun.com/component/content/article?id=22555) is scary to me. His tone is very superior. His first point about Freedom of Speech indicates to me that he thinks he is smarter than others and it is up to him to set everyone straight, even though his facts are incorrect. He starts out declaring that freedom of speech is not in the Bill of Rights, that it's the First Amendment to the Constitution (the first ten amendments are the Bill of Rights).

His tone of righteousness reminded me of Brian David Mitchell. Maybe I am just reading into it because of that. But as I read how his God goes everywhere with him and guides all his actions, the words "delusions of grandeur" kept popping into my head.

I agree with your assessment of him. His looks are sinister as well. No wonder Abigail looked haunted. I am a mature, confident woman and he scares me. He didn't have God with him when he abducted Abby. God would have told him to leave her alone!! Glad he was arrested because I don't live too far from here and I have a DD. Just want to hug Abby and tell her it's gonna be ok. How brave she must have been.

Wow!!! I was not expecting to see **ARREST** on Abby's thread! I haven't read all the comments since I'm at work and technically not supposed to be on here (shh :p) so I apologise if what I say has already been gone through.

I saw comments that the guy arrested doesn't look like the mug shot. I agree to an extent. However I think that the mugshot was poorly taken. It seems like it has been taken from below which could affect how well he resembles the mugshot. Either way though, I think that there are more arrests to come.

First, I'm really happy this girl is home and I'm also really happy an arrest has been made. That being said, something is WAY off here. According to this article (and pretty much all the others out there) this was Abby's description to police:

a man with darkish skin, dark brown eyes, black stubble facial hair, slightly overweight and slightly taller than her 5-foot-4 frame.

Read more: http://www.wptz.com/news/vermont-ne...h-in-missing-teen-case/27137806#ixzz38o1O16Al

Now, the man they arrested today is a.) white, not darkish skinned at all, b.) has blue eyes, c.) doesn't appear overweight (but impossible to tell from a head shot) and d.) also doesn't appear "slightly" taller than 5'4" (but also impossible to tell with a head shot only). Not to mention, the sketch in my opinion looks nothing like NK at all.

This leads me to believe there is either someone else connected to this or she gave the wrong description either intentionally, out of fear, or confusion. However, the MSM is reporting comments from neighbors who saw NK come and go frequently and never saw Abby so you have to wonder why he felt so free to come and go without fear of her getting away or screaming or making some kind of commotion. Was he at ease doing that because someone else was involved (the short, dark skinned guy with brown eyes?) keeping her quiet?

Just thinking outloud and all MOO. In any case, SO glad she's home.

I have to say that I really thought all along that this was custody related in some way. Kidnapping and long-term captivity weren't on my radar at all. I can't believe this girl who already had sad eyes had to experience some of the things we're thinking now. Just reading words like "maybe he sold her" is absolutely breaking my heart.

It's breaking my heart too CF. I have to say though ever since Ariel Castro was mentioned in the December presser, I've had a feeling. I never for a second thought she left voluntarily, not long term, not as a runaway. I didn't think it was a custody things but things were so vague for a long time. I had the feeling she would be found and never ever gave up hope despite the time passing and so little news. I can't explain it, I think I pretty much suck at sleuthing, I'm not even in the US but this case has been the one I have stuck close to from the beginning... idk what I'm saying now lol I'm emotional, drained and rambling.

I guess even though this is a very happy outcome I'm scared what we may learn tomorrow and beyond. I'm happy Abby is safe and home, and scared what she may have had to endure.

And ZH, you are a rockstar in my eyes!! And PK and AS, you guys never stopped and never gave up, much <3!

I wonder if someone "rescued" her from the . Perhaps a woman who knew or found out about Abby and took advantage of a time when he was not around the home. Wasn't there a story of another person wearing the same clothes Abby came home in?

And for all of you who doubted the credibility of Abby, her family and her actions......I think you have the PO Box where you can send your written apology (that's about as nice as I can put it).

I feel so sorry for this young girl. Words can't describe what she must have gone through.

To be fair this whole site is filled with doubts and questions and open discussions about cases regarding complete strangers. Many times families have lied or misled in criminal investigations. I think doubting and questioning is healthier than believing everything that you hear.

There is a difference between doubting and outright accusing. JMO.

First, I'm really happy this girl is home and I'm also really happy an arrest has been made. That being said, something is WAY off here. According to this article (and pretty much all the others out there) this was Abby's description to police:

a man with darkish skin, dark brown eyes, black stubble facial hair, slightly overweight and slightly taller than her 5-foot-4 frame.

Read more: http://www.wptz.com/news/vermont-ne...h-in-missing-teen-case/27137806#ixzz38o1O16Al

Now, the man they arrested today is a.) white, not darkish skinned at all, b.) has blue eyes, c.) doesn't appear overweight (but impossible to tell from a head shot) and d.) also doesn't appear "slightly" taller than 5'4" (but also impossible to tell with a head shot only). Not to mention, the sketch in my opinion looks nothing like NK at all.

This leads me to believe there is either someone else connected to this or she gave the wrong description either intentionally, out of fear, or confusion. However, the MSM is reporting comments from neighbors who saw NK come and go frequently and never saw Abby so you have to wonder why he felt so free to come and go without fear of her getting away or screaming or making some kind of commotion. Was he at ease doing that because someone else was involved (the short, dark skinned guy with brown eyes?) keeping her quiet?

Just thinking outloud and all MOO. In any case, SO glad she's home.

I do agree with this. I'm wondering if there are more involved.

I wonder if someone "rescued" her from the . Perhaps a woman who knew or found out about Abby and took advantage of a time when he was not around the home. Wasn't there a story of another person wearing the same clothes Abby came home in?

Abby's own words were that she was "released".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet