GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like it, but I feel as LE has played their cards right throughout this thing, resulting in not only an arrest but a real live girl coming home. Here's hoping my feeling is right, and that LE has well-laid plans for keeping this behind bars for the rest of his life.

I agree. They have done a great job. I am not being critical of LE. Just hoping that the DA charges him harshly so the doesn't see the light of day for a long while, if ever. :jail:

Seems like it, but I feel as LE has played their cards right throughout this thing, resulting in not only an arrest but a real live girl coming home. Here's hoping my feeling is right, and that LE has well-laid plans for keeping this behind bars for the rest of his life.

Yeah, we often see LE charge people with one charge while they sort out what the other charges will be. I suspect this is the case here as well.

soundproofed :(

Awaiting more info. I was wondering how in a small trailer he kept her well hidden and no sign of a problem at the property (screams, windows blacked out, etc) :(

This could be a game changer in helping some understand and believe that Abby was not gone for nine months willingly. JMO

So did he let Abby write home in an effort to give credibility to the thinking that she had run away?

Charge enough to prove and hold while gathering evidence and building a case for the bigger charges. See it often.

I'd be guessing the neighbor has seen LE examining the storage container and drew conclusions based on what he can see. If all the LE activity is in and out of that container, it would make sense.

That is most likely.

I just saw that and I typed faster than I could think!

^That's my guess. I've seen some other cases where the victim was forced to write letters. He probably wanted people to think that she was a runaway.

Wonder how long the shipping container has been there

The backyard shed/barn/bunker/root cellar/etc isn't suspicious by itself. Just about every house in New Hampshire has at least one.

Oh my, this is crazy! Poor girl, that's amazing that she survived, if she was held in a shipping container for 9 months. It's amazing that we have a society where psychopaths can detain kidnapped people in broad daylight like this.

I just finished doing some vacuuming and the whole time, I thought about Holly as well. Wouldn't surprise me at all, if there is another who may be culpable in Abby's disappearing, but I am so very Thankful!! That Abby has returned home.

I wondered also, while thinking on Holly, if maybe just maybe, in some small way, Nathaniel Kibby had come in contact with Abby in some way and found himself fixed on her.

Thank you for this. I apologize for off topic but I have always believed the BBM about Holly's case.

The backyard shed/barn/bunker/root cellar/etc isn't suspicious by itself. Just about every house in New Hampshire has at least one.

Are they generally soundproofed or is that just inherent quality due to the way they are usually constructed?

I am flabbergasted that he let her go? Did he let her go? But after she left, why did he stay there in that same trailer? Is he nuts?

I'm wondering how long that shipping container is.. I know they can be as long and even thicker than a regular tractor trailer. My husband had a trailer he had setup as a workshop and those things can whole quite a bit. Shipping containers are thick. With a bit of work,People are even living in them.

I am flabbergasted that he let her go? Did he let her go? But after she left, why did he stay there in that same trailer? Is he nuts?

A whole lot of questions with hopefully more understanding of what happened, not so much on what when on during :-/ and what miracle brought her home.

Are they generally soundproofed or is that just inherent quality due to the way they are usually constructed?

I know a teen band that made a rehearsal space in a huge storage container. It was pretty soundproof, but very hot when they closed the door. They had to put an expensive air con system in because all the speakers were so hot too.

It must have been so hot and then so cold for her. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member