GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just the train tracks and open field (smalls) and woods (a lot) behind the hotel/mcdonald's, so definitely not dumpster-related unless the hotel's trash is back there. (I've stayed at that hotel many times, but never paid attention to where their trash goes.)

I bet they have been at least segregating the trash drop offs from the area to search if needed (if they aren't searching already). I recall hearing of that being done in a number of recent cases.

That birds eye view map I saw yesterday - sigh - clearly showed train tracks behind mcD back parking lot area, is behind many businesses right there. Tourist trains old locomotives go by there back and forth 4x daily. It is down a steep hill, but still near back lot. Would think it would have been easy to see if a person was there, but maybe they are looking for her belongings.

You know how jammed this place was over last weekend, gridlock, but they are using manpower to look up at Cranmore now, that is ominous, looking for phone or Abby. That is near tower and ping....

Has this been posted yet?
[video=youtube;kuIBMzTjBRo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuIBMzTjBRo[/video]

The question she was... Ask ed.. Was "does this rag smell like chloroform" Even if its bit related why can't LE expose a creep like that. A first grader can get expelled from school for pointing his finger and saying "bang" though.

That line is a joke from the movie Hall Pass. While whomever posted it has incredibly bad taste, they were probably trying to be funny.

This information was passed on to the FBI when I located and connected the accounts/information.

Very good. Even if unrelated to her disappearance there are a few questions asked in that profile that Chris Hanson might be interested in investigating too!

What an interesting LE tactic, Wolf Dreamer... May I ask where you are from?

Sounds like staging a "reconsstruction" could be very effective in gaining clues...

JMO

I'm in the UK...

Here's some examples

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot2b89fhSCc
www.youtube.com/watch?v=plNSt12miTE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtEeGrikBcI‎

I think that giving people a visual clue like that can help so much over a photo and some questions. And it can be circulated to MSM everywhere easily enough.

Based on the TIMELINE by FBI
http://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/picture-timeline.pdf

Her last text was 2:53pm
Her last phone ping was at 3:07 on West Side Cranmore Mountain
Her last unconfirmed sigthing was by Rotary /Settlers Green Entry ( by the mall ) from 2:40pm-3:30pm

IMO, LE thinks she doesn't have the "Phone" because someone saw her ( or maybe they have video now or a receipt by that person who saw her what time was she in there) at Settlers Green Entry around pass 3pm while her phone is pinging at West Side Cranmore Mountain at 3:07 pm. If she's believed to be walking at Settlers Green Entry and her phone is with her, then it shouldnt ping at CM by 3:07PM

Check Hollye's Map for the distance
http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=44...=0&sty=h&cid=49B0E16AAA81621D!113&form=LMLTCC

That is the map I have been looking for , thanks for posting it.
I need a long break

Ha! Just in case, from twitter:
Abby Hernandez ‏@Abby_Hernandez7 22 Dec
Sooooo I made this tutorial on how to look like a he- she: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuIBMzTjBRo&feature=youtu.be …
I really should be put on a leash.

I'll be darned, must be! Seriously, this just goes to show how much she looks a lot like other girls. Thin, long brown hair, fresh face, etc. (Well, doesn't help she drew all over her face.) Bless her heart, she seems so silly and fun.

(Oh and I am new. Been reading a while and signed up yesterday. Hi ya'll :seeya:)

3) Can anyone tell me the criteria for the FBI offering a reward in these types of cases? How often is that done? Poor Brittney Wood can't even gather more than $1,500 in almost a year and a half, yet the FBI offers $20,000 in reward money after a week? Why? Is this unusual or not?
I hope some answers come poring in soon. This girl is obviously very loved and missed.

sbm

There was a $25,000 reward when Celina Cass was missing as well.

Krista Dittmeyer only had a $3,000 family reward as far as I know.

$20,000+ rewards seem to be what they do when a minor child is missing in NH. :twocents:

Good point, 2Hope4!

We DO hear LE asking the public to watch for people they know who have (fairly recently)...

Cut and/or colored hair...

Acting too interested... Or not interested "enough" (avoidance) of the case...

Deep cleaning of car/vehicle...

Inconsistent traveling/vacay behaviors...

Etc...

but...we have NOT heard this suggestion from LE in AH's case... Have we...:waitasec:

JMO

I don't ever recall hearing this suggestion in Celina Cass or Krista Dittmeyer's cases either.

Perhaps it is just not something they do regularly in NH?

Her FB* timeline is more open than most...The posts you see (if you aren't friends with her) are her posts that are set to 'public'
In reference to what you said about 'conversations'...do you mean private messages?

No, you can have a conversation with A and talk about B, you can make it so either just B can't see it or so that only you and A can see it and this can all be done on your wall. HTH'S I suck at explaining these things!

Just a thought about security cameras possibly picking her up on them, I think they might not have them available. I worked at another outlet mall in NH and the store I worked in was the only store in the entire mall that had a camera. Fairly rural fairly low crime rate.

I'm confused... Ok, so bear with me... I have mono, inner ear infection, and a sinus infection, so maybe it's the meds...

The FBI timeline is stating the phone 'sent some data' near the mtn cell tower. And unconfirmed sightings of Abigail walking near the mall area at the same time. BUT, they ask the businesses to look for her phone? Wouldn't the phone be near that cell tower so therefore the businesses need to look at cameras for Abigail? Why do they think the phone is in the business area instead of the woods, or ski resort, or?? And if the sightings are correct, how the heck did her phone end up there, and not with her?

And who in the world was the ambulance call for? Was there another 14yr old girl who happened to be walking the same area at the same time, and needed an ambulance??? AND if so, and it wasn't Abigail, then why didn't some of those people see her??? And if it WAS her, then ummm, was she treated and released?

Totally confused!

And all the guests... all 46 of you... please join and help us here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs