GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note...have they ever released any info about the Dad...or still not telling?

In the last photo of her from the school, she did have a large bag...not sure if it's a purse, tote, backpack or what, but you can see it in the photo. Though there has been no mention of trying to find it! Unlike the phone... gotta find the phone... :banghead:

That is something I have a hard time figuring out. Why are her backpack/pocketbook/notebooks never mentioned? At first, I assumed her stuff was at home because initially they'd said she'd made it home.

But since LE clarified that Abigail may not have made it home, why aren't they describing the items and asking people to look for them. The only answer I can think of is that LE has those items.

A lot of WSers think the lack of info on AH's father is weird and have asked where he is. Not me (as long as LE knows all about him and has been in contact with him). I want to know: where are Abigail's school things and why isn't LE making an appeal to find them?

And, more than anything, I want to know: where is Abigail?

All sorts. Sometimes there will be a furor when people take them down, though they are ripped and damp, etc...
Or places will need corporate permission to post anything at all.

Thank you - I get it now - I think I would still take it and say thanks. Even if I had to throw it out because management said so. I know everyone is different.

*Or if I had to take it for myself, for my car or whatever. Anyway...

Maybe LE is assuming she is separated from her phone,since they stress that she has had no activity since that afternoon. Though I hope they are not assuming anything.

I think it makes more sense for LE to talk about possible suspects, i.e. changes in behavior or looks, people who were late or absent from their lives on Wednesday and/or Thursday, car cleaning, clothing missing, etc.

or they are not looking for the bag because they have it, but the phone is not there. That might explain my nagging question - how can they know that Abby is not with her phone? Why are they asking for people to look for the phone... (rhetorical question)

I have convinced myself that any misinformation we are hearing is deliberate, and the LE knows more than we think they do.

That is something I have a hard time figuring out. Why are her backpack/pocketbook/notebooks never mentioned? At first, I assumed her stuff was at home because initially they'd said she'd made it home.

But since LE clarified that Abigail may not have made it home, why aren't they describing the items and asking people to look for them. The only answer I can think of is that LE has those items.

A lot of WSers think the lack of info on AH's father is weird and have asked where he is. Not me (as long as LE knows all about him and has been in contact with him). I want to know: where are Abigail's school things and why isn't LE making an appeal to find them?

And, more than anything, I want to know: where is Abigail?

Most of all, of course, I wish we

I would not have even wondered about a father if not for the statement of protecting or respecting his privacy. IMO that is just plain odd. Never seen it before in a missing child case.

Just random thoughts....I don't care "who he is" but rather what he does. Maybe an undercover DEA agent...which could lead in a whole different direction.
But, most likely not.
Yes, since last night I've been wondering about her stuff and finally decided to ask everyone here.

or they are not looking for the bag because they have it, but the phone is not there. That might explain my nagging question - how can they know that Abby is not with her phone? Why are they asking for people to look for the phone... (rhetorical question)

I have convinced myself that any misinformation we are hearing is deliberate, and the LE knows more than we think they do.

I can only pray you are correct. We into day 10. Still saying 'missing person case' and not abduction/kidnapping. IMO, if her bag was found, and it wasn't at the home, that shows something happened! I fear they just don't have evidence! They might suspect this or that, but nothing concrete. I pray I am wrong!!! :please:

Maybe LE is assuming she is separated from her phone,since they stress that she has had no activity since that afternoon. Though I hope they are not assuming anything.

I think it makes more sense for LE to talk about possible suspects, i.e. changes in behavior or looks, people who were late or absent from their lives on Wednesday and/or Thursday, car cleaning, clothing missing, etc.

Have they asked people to check their land? I know the FBI agents were still going around town as of 2 days ago checking garages and barns, but I don't remember hearing them ask landowners to search their own properties. Maybe I just missed it. In the Sherry Arnold case, the FBI made specific requests, via written press releases, for landowners to search their land.

One of the odd behaviors LE often mentions to the public is also to take note of people who seem unusually interested in the case (who are not relatives of hers) or people who have a visible negative reaction and don't want to hear anything about a missing girl.

To clarify about social media:

You may bring forth Abby's FB posts from her own page. You may not discuss any comments by others on her page.

A S K . F M is not allowed. AT. ALL. We have attempted this for scads of pages now. It continues to be a problem as posters continue to bring forth comments made by others.

FB pages, etc. (includes kik, twitter and the rest) of others are not allowed at all.

Just random thoughts....I don't care "who he is" but rather what he does. Maybe an undercover DEA agent...which could lead in a whole different direction.
But, most likely not.
Yes, since last night I've been wondering about her stuff and finally decided to ask everyone here.

I always have a thought that he works for the LE/military that have a high confidentiality on their person for LE/FBI to allow a no-mention of his identity regardless of how innocent he is or not. His work might have even something to do with this disappearance and LE/FBI cant say it

I always have a thought that he works for the LE/military that have a high confidentiality on their person for LE/FBI to allow a no-mention of his identity regardless of how innocent he is or not. His work might have even something to do with this disappearance and LE/FBI cant say it

JMO but it seems like word would have leaked by media or social media if her dad was a cop of some kind...

MOO is that LE has exactly nothing. I have been wondering about the bag since day 2 when I heard about her missing. For them to not put out those types of things is just stupid. What if someone found the bag and tossed it, or took it to the school and it is sitting in the office, what if someone took it home meaning to find the owner but forgot about it? What if someone saw it and never thought another thing about it? If they were to release info like this they might find that more people could know something. I've seen even people following here that think she still made it home then disappeared.

All in all, the fact that JY is running the show, none of this surprises me.

JMO but it seems like word would have leaked by media or social media if her dad was a cop of some kind...

If he is undercover, even his own family might not know what he really does ..
I saw on AH's twitter feed that "daddy is visiting"

Of all of the cases I have ever followed I have never seen anything like this! They are playing so close to the vest here. I have also never seen so many people mute! Have you? It's frustrating! Usually, especially by now, friends would be at least sharing memories of the victim, etc.

well, I just took it on my own to email two different reporters up there covering this story (don't worry, no mention of websleuths) and said I had seen no report of her backpack, tote or books in any of the stories or pressers. Maybe that will push someone to ask that question. I can't believe no one has brought this up.

just speculation...maybe the backpack was the trigger for LE to become invoved quickly....perhaps it was in the yard or nearby her house but yet no AH or cell phpone. I know that when I am unlocking my house I will put my phone in my bra so I can have my hands free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs