GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering why police reported it as Violent Crime as reported back in thread 1. It was later updated to include abduction, but initially it was "violent crime". Yet she didn't make it home.

How? How is that possible?

Yet LE has never come out and said abduction or any crime! They keep saying 'missing person' investigation!

IIRC initially wasn't there a report that dogs had tracked her to her house? I remember asking ' how could the dogs know that wasn't from the day before' so I'm pretty sure it was there. So if she never made it home, the dogs were wrong? Or it was her track from the day before or perhaps her track that morning leaving home. Right?

YES, they said they knew she made it home because the dogs followed her trail, but later said they have no proof she made it home. Then said that Abigail normally walked that route. However, we've seen photos of her on a bus! So I don't know.

The guy from school did say he saw her walking home two days in a row. Tuesday and Wednesday. And lots wondered how the dogs would know the difference then. Apparently they can't tell.

:moo:

I wonder...it was the week before the festivities for the long weekend. Do people camp anywhere for that? Could someone have been in the national forest, or is there a camp ground nearby? Yes they could have been at a hotel/motel as well, but for some reason the camping aspect is in my head this morning. Some places you don't have to register to camp, and some you do. We've stayed at free places and places you have to pay.

LOCALS!! Are there camping areas nearby??

I wonder...it was the week before the festivities for the long weekend. Do people camp anywhere for that? Could someone have been in the national forest, or is there a camp ground nearby? Yes they could have been at a hotel/motel as well, but for some reason the camping aspect is in my head this morning. Some places you don't have to register to camp, and some you do. We've stayed at free places and places you have to pay.

LOCALS!! Are there camping areas nearby??

Very, very close. The loop/building in the woods is the school. The campgrounds are to the left. I'm not local, but it appears there are a few camping areas right there.

k13z2o.png

Does anyone here use Maltego?

Ummm, what's that? :floorlaugh:

Maltego is a proprietary open-source intelligence and forensics application developed by Paterva.

Yea, maybe I should!

Maltego is a proprietary open-source intelligence and forensics application developed by Paterva.

Yea, maybe I should!

Umm I changed my mind... it's $600 for a year!!! :banghead:

If you zoom in on the school photo, she also has sun glasses on. The sweater is not as described either. It's stripped. Does appear she's holding her phone, and the other hand is inside her sweater sleeve. It's a large grey bag, but still not sure if pocketbook, tote, backpack, etc. Just can see it's grey and large. Appears to be wearing a white shirt under the sweater.

That school needs a policy change. NO ONE ALLOWED TO WALK HOME! It's just too far away!!!

Yea, maybe I should!
...ugh, ipad and I kept clicking the effing FedEx banner which takes you to the app store (where I should just get the tapatalk app....but I can't because I still have leftover resentment from the popup box they use to have on their sites that brought you to the app store.)

Annnnyways, Maltego! I discovered this attention hungry piece of software pretty recently and it's a beast! Hoping someone here could help me problem solve an issue I'm having with the transform limit on the free version and if running and re-running transforms on entities will productively increase the result set...?
ps - if you've never heard of OSINT please apologize to your family in advance for me....mommy/daddy is about to disappear down the rabbit hole, buckle up.

...ugh, ipad and I kept clicking the effing FedEx banner which takes you to the app store (where I should just get the tapatalk app....but I can't because I still have leftover resentment from the popup box they use to have on their sites that brought you to the app store.)

Annnnyways, Maltego! I discovered this attention hungry piece of software pretty recently and it's a beast! Hoping someone here could help me problem solve an issue I'm having with the transform limit on the free version and if running and re-running transforms on entities will productively increase the result set...?
ps - if you've never heard of OSINT please apologize to your family in advance for me....mommy/daddy is about to disappear down the rabbit hole, buckle up.

Ummm I think you're speaking a foreign language, but I know about rabbits, so I'll hop down that hole!! :loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramsie101