GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also High School!
I understand Elementary school putting children on the bus unless they live across the street but not HS!
Kids start driving and going places after school...
It really has nothing at all to do with the school or buses!

Its about not trusting ANYONE If your alone and not with your friends!
Its about knowing to NEVER EVER meet anyone from online.
Do not get in any car ever I don't care if its a neighbor etc etc.

Unfortunately that's how it is today.
All is not what it appears to be!
A predator does not always have a strangers face!

I think all our children and us women should have a gps chip implanted in them Im sick an tired of looking for little girls and missing wives.
The men that do these things think they are man enough to do these sick things but are never man enough to pay the price!

I think all our children and us women should have a gps chip implanted in them Im sick an tired of looking for little girls and missing wives.
The men that do these things think they are man enough to do these sick things but are never man enough to pay the price!

a piece of Jewelry or Watch with a built-in GPS that parents can monitor location on a connected software.

All post above are just my opinions only.

That school needs a policy change. NO ONE ALLOWED TO WALK HOME! It's just too far away!!!

That would be impossible to implement, but I do understand the sentimentality of it. HS students have many different after school activities. My son is a senior, he has an occupational course that he attends after school, he also has sports (hockey practice) off school grounds, then LE explorers club, some days he has drivers education and 2 times a week he goes to karate. My point is, each day there is something different and he heads in a different direction. Granted he does get rides to some of these events, but he also walks to some. If I had to write out a permission slip every day I'd wind up in a psych ward :lol:
Many HS students also work after school. There are 900 students at that school, can you imagine the logistics of trying to keep track of where each is supposed to be going every afternoon? I had to keep a very detailed calendar of events for my 8 ....I couldn't imagine 900 :lol:

Really the solution is to drill into these kids heads the danger of walking alone, meeting strangers on internet, open privacy and location postings on internet and not keeping secrets. As a mom, I know it's hard to get thru to them tho, they are teens and think they know everything :( jmo

a piece of Jewelry or Watch with a built-in GPS that parents can monitor location on a connected software.

All post above are just my opinions only.

I would love to have one of these for my oldest who has a mental health issue and keeps disappearing! Unfortunately I don't think he'd wear it. Also abductors would quickly catch on and just discard the item like they do with phones now :( I agree with the concept of microchips, but if don't think I want 'big brother' knowing my every move nor my kids every move either :( too much potential for abuse of the system :(

Took me several hours, but i'm finally caught up. This case reminds me so much of the Sierra Lamar case, which was the first case I followed on Websleuths.

I pray that Abby is OK, but the lack of information being released makes me very nervous.

Hi! Have been following this heartbreaking case but this is the first time I'm posting this thread as I wanted to share my thoughts. BTW my English is not so well so sorry for that.

Mother's calling LA when she saw that Abby was not at home at such an early time and within 20 min or such makes me think that the mom was somehow suspicious that she could run away maybe because of a previous discussion abt anything I don't know.. It appears to me that mom first thought that she was gone and chose not to waste time for waiting and acted asap.

I'm thinking that she was abducted and the abducter/s had a vehicle as Abby was a track star in her school and she could resist and run away and shout and those areas are searched but nothing from her or her belongings were traced by now .

I am assuming two possibilities at the moment either someone she thought she knew offered her to drive home or the abducters must be at least two people to make her in the vehicle I mean someone other than the driver should have forced her in. Dont think she would just hop into a stranger's car on her own will.

As for the older boy she met online I rather think he must have been identified by now by LE and as far as we know so far LE is not after a specific suspect.

Hope and pray she is safe and alive somewhere ...:please:

Just my opinions...

I would love to have one of these for my oldest who has a mental health issue and keeps disappearing! Unfortunately I don't think he'd wear it. Also abductors would quickly catch on and just discard the item like they do with phones now :( I agree with the concept of microchips, but if don't think I want 'big brother' knowing my every move nor my kids every move either :( too much potential for abuse of the system :(

Here in florida LE have bracelets for kids

Two autistic kids in the Tampa Bay area recently went missing, and the search for each one ended in heartbreak.

Four-year-old Aiden Bower drowned in a neighbor's pool. And this week, 5-year-old Kesia Kearse's lifeless body was found in a pond near her father's home in Bradenton.

Some believe a special kind of bracelet could have made a difference. Ed Eckert with the Pasco County Sheriff's Office is in charge of Project Life Saver. He says those who suffer from autism, dementia or Alzheimer's, can wear the electronic bracelet. It has a small personal transmitter that emits a tracking system

Read more: http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/...acelet-tracks-autistic-children#ixzz2iCLa8z6r
Follow us: @myfoxtampabay on Twitter | FOX13TampaBay on Facebook

Just want to add.... If your child went missing you would wish big brother was watching! With all your heart!

I apologize if it's already been posted, but is there any info on why she didn't take the bus that day?
...I seem to remember something about her not having a note, something else about her being suspended (from the bus?)...I know for sure there are loads of pictures of her on a school bus...

I apologize if it's already been posted, but is there any info on why she didn't take the bus that day?
...I seem to remember something about her not having a note, something else about her being suspended (from the bus?)...I know for sure there are loads of pictures of her on a school bus...

She would need a note to ride on an unassigned bus, specifically on the bus with her boyfriend. I assume they were assigned to different bus routes. I have not seen any information about her being suspended or otherwise not permitted to ride the bus home from school.

LE indicated that Abby was known to frequently walk home from school, and sometimes to walk the well known powerline trail through the woods next to the school. One report indicates the track team often used that trail in their after school workouts / practice.

Hi! Have been following this heartbreaking case but this is the first time I'm posting as I wanted to share my thoughts. BTW my English is not so well so sorry for that.

Mother's calling LA when she saw that Abby was not at home at such an early time and within 20 min or such makes me think that the mom was somehow suspicious that she could run away maybe because of a previous discussion abt anything I don't know.. It appears to me that mom first thought that she was gone and chose not to waste time for waiting and acted asap.

I'm thinking that she was abducted and the abducter/s had a vehicle as Abby was a track star in her school and she could resist and run away and shout and those areas are searched but nothing from her or her belongings were traced by now .

I am assuming two possibilities at the moment either someone she thought she knew offered her to drive home or the abducters must be at least two people to make her in the vehicle I mean someone other than the driver should have forced her in. Dont think she would just hop into a stranger's car on her own will.

As for the older boy she met online I rather think he must have been identified by now by LE and as far as we know so far LE is not after a specific suspect.

Just my opinions...

:welcome: Great post! I think you have some very good ideas about what happened to Abby. They are what I have been thinking too. Please post more. Abby and her family needs us all for support in bringing Abby home.

Hi! Have been following this heartbreaking case but this is the first time I'm posting as I wanted to share my thoughts. BTW my English is not so well so sorry for that.

Just my opinions...

Welcome to Websleuths!

:wagon:

Here in florida LE have bracelets for kids

Two autistic kids in the Tampa Bay area recently went missing, and the search for each one ended in heartbreak.

Four-year-old Aiden Bower drowned in a neighbor's pool. And this week, 5-year-old Kesia Kearse's lifeless body was found in a pond near her father's home in Bradenton.

Some believe a special kind of bracelet could have made a difference. Ed Eckert with the Pasco County Sheriff's Office is in charge of Project Life Saver. He says those who suffer from autism, dementia or Alzheimer's, can wear the electronic bracelet. It has a small personal transmitter that emits a tracking system

Read more: http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/...acelet-tracks-autistic-children#ixzz2iCLa8z6r
Follow us: @myfoxtampabay on Twitter | FOX13TampaBay on Facebook

Just want to add.... If your child went missing you would wish big brother was watching! With all your heart!

OT: He has many times, was missing for 4 months the first time. I did/do wish big brother was watching him, but it's also fine line because I can see how implanted microchip system could be abused. My son is diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. If I thought I could get him to wear one of these devices, I would buy it in a heart beat! However, he is very intelligent, and his paranoia is such that he could never be convinced to wear it. He won't carry a pen, because he believes they are bugged to listen to his conversations and track him :( if I didn't believe so strongly in his human rights, I'd have him implanted with a microchip just for my own sanity. In reality, as an adult he does have a right to privacy, even though mom and family are worried sick. Believe me, I have thought long and hard on this very issue.

Does anyone have an MSM link stating what time mom got off work and noticed Abby missing?
I've asked several times, I keep seeing posts that say mom got home at 7pm but have seen no MSM or LE reporting that. Is it just a rumor or is it fact? I think it's important because it changes the urgency. If mom did report her missing just 17 minutes after she got home to me that would mean that there were a prior threat of danger. Does anyone have a link?

OT: He has many times, was missing for 4 months the first time. I did/do wish big brother was watching him, but it's also fine line because I can see how implanted microchip system could be abused. My son is diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. If I thought I could get him to wear one of these devices, I would buy it in a heart beat! However, he is very intelligent, and his paranoia is such that he could never be convinced to wear it. He won't carry a pen, because he believes they are bugged to listen to his conversations and track him :( if I didn't believe so strongly in his human rights, I'd have him implanted with a microchip just for my own sanity. In reality, as an adult he does have a right to privacy, even though mom and family are worried sick. Believe me, I have thought long and hard on this very issue.

I understand!
I just wish there was a way to find our missing children sooner than waiting for a hunter or a couple with a dog walking in the woods to stumble upon remains!

Does anyone have an MSM link stating what time mom got off work and noticed Abby missing?
I've asked several times, I keep seeing posts that say mom got home at 7pm but have seen no MSM or LE reporting that. Is it just a rumor or is it fact? I think it's important because it changes the urgency. If mom did report her missing just 17 minutes after she got home to me that would mean that there were a prior threat of danger. Does anyone have a link?

Nancy Grace Transcript:

BOARD: Well, she was last seen leaving her school. Her friends were on the school bus, they saw her walking out of her school about 2:30 in the afternoon. Her mom got home from her nursing job about 7 o`clock that night, she was not there, her mom started panicking, called the cops. She has not been seen from since. There`s been a massive search -- air, ground, water, in ponds, in rivers -- no sign of this beautiful 15-year-old girl.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1310/15/ng.01.html

So few of these cases involving missing kids, especially teens, turn out to involve strangers, if indeed foul play has occurred. Just as most murders are committed by someone known to the victim. Obviously, any case could be one of the exceptions, but IMO the act of a pure stranger abduction is very rare. In fact, the idea kids have of not talking to strangers is probably barely an issue, seeing how they are generally more in danger from someone they would respond to.

I just can't get a feel for this case; with Alexandra, the other girl who was briefly missing, I felt right away she would be found quickly, that she had gone with someone known to her. With Abigail, I just don't have a clue and am not so sure LE does either. Hope so.

I wanna know if LE has found the 'older guy' and talked to him, ruled him out, etc.

The silence is deafening!

She would need a note to ride on an unassigned bus, specifically on the bus with her boyfriend. I assume they were assigned to different bus routes. I have not seen any information about her being suspended or otherwise not permitted to ride the bus home from school.

LE indicated that Abby was known to frequently walk home from school, and sometimes to walk the well known powerline trail through the woods next to the school. One report indicates the track team often used that trail in their after school workouts / practice.

BBM Just thinking after reading your post. Maybe she had "an admirer/stalker" that watched her run who lived nearby their practice path. He complimented her, they became friends, and arranged to go out after school. Could she have gone to his apartment/condo that day after school by the outlets and rode in his vehicle to supposedly pick something up to eat...but he had other plans? From the map there are lots of restaurants on the highway just west of North/South Road by Cranmore Resort so if he headed that way she wouldn't have thought anything of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee