GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the most perfect world Abby would have returned home or significant Le statement would be made.
I do not believe that time is on her side. Again we lead with our hearts and despise the facts.

I have my own fact based opinions which I share. They are not the most positive. But reality does set in.
This young woman walked or jogged an area where she may have been watched for months.
I can’t ignore that. I can’t ignore that a text message could be sent b y anyone and the phone tossed to misdirect the investigation.
I can’t ignore that strangers come and go on vacations or work details and I think they are being overlooked and long gone.

I am not professional but the readings I have explored insist that the search area is not consistent with serial behavior if she was taken.

Does anyone have info on this type of behavior that may apply to Abby??

I have 2 kayaks. Are we able to search on our own??
All my own opinion and observation with great respect for
Abby and her family—lets get her home!!

I have been coming on here everyday just hoping to see good news. This is so sad. Seems the lack of info in this case makes it hard for anyone to help.... its just a guessing game. This sweet young girl has to be somewhere? I live in louisiana not far from Mickey... thats how i found this site. Most of the time it is someone they know ... but like with Mickey, you just never know. This has to stop! These sickos need to leave our babies alone! Sending hope and love to Abigail.

Aw Micky was so beautiful and full of life.

I must say these girls take terrible chances riding their bikes in the middle of the night and walking along trails in the middle of nowhere and friending strangers on social media sites.

It's a different world we are living in. We need to make our daughters, sisters and granddaughters afraid of the dark and the boogie man.

It's a jungle out there!

Please don't let this young woman become another pin in my map. Lost and forgotten whatever the reason.
I have not placed the pin
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:in place yet I have some hope.

all the best

When the girl went missing yesterday.... they gave so much detail on her.. clothes, shoes and backpack. Dad spoke in interview that he thought it was a online meeting. What im getting at is that its been over a week and we dont know half that much about Abigail. Just dont make sense!

To be fair they had video of the car, driver and girl getting the car.

With Abby they have nothing. Poof she was gone!

Hi everyone! I have been a reader for about a year.. Always following your sleuthing on cases that made the news, some missing kids still weighing heavily in my heart.

I live in central NH, my husband and I are heading up to North Conway tomorrow with our horses to see what we can do to help search. I have a step daughter a month younger than Abigail, and a cousin at Abigail's school. This case really hits home.

When it was first reported that Abigail was missing I clicked a news link with two comments, one was a long winded rant about a crooked cop, the other was cryptic. Posted anonymously titled "F*ck you" - "I hated your faggty voice." Somehow while trying to screen shot it, my browser on the iPad shut out and canceled everything out and I couldn't locate the story again. I believe it was local news.

My interest in this comment would be finding out if the FBI could trace who left the it, maybe it could help lead to why she was abducted. Girls, bullying, malicious intent, Ect. Whoever left it could very well have been apart of her disappearing..? Kids are jerks, they say mean ****.. Thinking like a teen - If you don't like her, you'd hate her voice.. Why use past tense? She's missing, if you knew she wasn't coming back you'd have once hated her voice.. The past tense of that cold comment really rubbed me the wrong way. Can anyone help me locate that comment?

The dang receipt - was looked into only due to the time stamp being around the same time she was in the area, they checked it out thinking if someone snagged her, and got rid of 'evidence' that put them at a time and place it could possibly be a lead. It wasn't, clearly. But, it does show how much they care.. A discarded receipt found in some brush, thinking someone intentionally got rid of it, and fully checked it out - to me.. Is pretty amazing.

Anyone familiar with the app Tinder? It is essentially like match.com and the like, that you swipe left if you like the person, swipe right if you don't. If you both swipe yes, it notifies you that you "match" from there you can begin chatting through the app to talk, meet, hook up, Ect.. This app also knows your EXACT LOCATION, and you can be matched to people within a half mile of yourself. Any word on if she may have been using such an app? If someone wanted a target in a close proximity, they set the distance data and all girls/guys using that app within that distance is brought up to swipe left or right. I am absolutely sure creeps troll that app looking for an easy hookup.. Did Abby fall victim to such a perv?

That's it for now. (Obligatory MOO.. Is a must to say, or is that obvious? Serious question)

:welcome: to my favorite flower!

Are we able to search on our own??

I question this too, why aren't they wanting volunteers?

We've decided to avert from our usual northern trail ride and poke around Cranmore mountain and power lines instead. I realize should we stumble upon something that we would be questioned at length by the FBI as to how and why we found what we did. It's been too long, she needs to come home.

There's an urgency in my heart to want to help.

Media has tried per the facebook comments, but, LE had said they didn't want family and friends talking to the media...sooooo.... I still don't have a clue! Looks like the more she was talked about, the more media exposure, the better... but... tight lipped. Aren't even asking for volunteer searchers! My God how long do they think she could survive with no food, water, no extra clothes? And if she was injured in anyway, and laying there waiting on help... DAYUM! Get 1000 searchers in there. Who knows where she may actually be, but if every area isn't checked, they won't know! And even if I thought my child had run away, I'd be pleading and talking, and telling people about her, etc to make her more alive, more personable, and to sway her to come home. LE nor anyone else would shut me up!

I thought they were doing searches every day and a big search today? Please tell me they are searching!

FBI officials express growing concern for missing NH teen's safety
Posted: Oct 19, 2013 6:51 PM CST Updated: Oct 19, 2013 6:52 PM CST

CONWAY, N.H. (MyFoxBoston.com) -- FBI officials say they have "significant fears" for the safety of a New Hampshire teen missing for more than a week.

Anyone who may have any information about Hernandez is asked to call 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip at www.tips.fbi.gov.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/23...ern-for-missing-nh-teens-safety#ixzz2iE714t00

'Abby, everyone wants you back so badly'
Published Date: Sunday, 20 October 2013 03:31
By Tom Eastman and Daymond Steel

Rich Gray, who has been in a relationship with Abigail's mother, Zenya Hernandez, for four years, issued a statement per a reporter's request to express his thanks to the community and law enforcement and to join with others, including James D. Campbell, the father of Abigail's boyfriend, Jimmy, in expressing concern for Abby's safe return.

He issued the following official statement:
“First I just want to give a very heartfelt thanks to the MWV community and the close friends of Zenya and Sarah [Hernandez] for the tremendous and continued support that you’ve given them and your efforts to assist the authorities in bringing Abby home. It has meant so much to me to know that they are not alone. Of course a huge thanks goes to all of the authorities such as the local and state police, the FBI, the Attorney General’s office and other officials for their incredible and ongoing efforts to find Abby. It’s truly been amazing to watch this process even from 10,000 miles away.

(cont. at the link)

I'm sure they're still searching (they were going to start looking at areas not previously searched), but without daily news conference updates, it will be difficult for us here to find out specifically where they're searching each day. I think from now on we'll only get news conferences if LE has new information to report.

Surely she could not be alive, after ten days, if she was somehow lost or injured, sorry to say. I don't know if extensive LE searching is happening? If not, perhaps they have indications of her heading elsewhere, i.e not into woods? If they do not have any evidence, I do not understand why large, organized searches are not taking place daily.

Its obvious to me that the old way of doing missing persons cases doesn't work very well. Keeping every small thing close to the vest is no longer adequate when a teen girl is gone. Look at Jessica Ridgeway's case....LE there took a gamble and released much information right away. They engaged the public as their eyes and ears...and before long, they had their man.
More LE departments would be wise to follow this course of action. If we had known more within 24 hours, the chances of finding Abigail would have improved dramatically.

To be fair they had video of the car, driver and girl getting the car.

With Abby they have nothing. Poof she was gone!

I can understand what your saying but ..... they also had a picture of Abby leaving the school with her belongings. The last time she is seen that can be proved anyway...... so why not just say they do or do not have her bag? So people will know to be on the look out. They gave as much info on the other girl so the public could help. But with Abby it seems so tight lipped on even small details. I'm just saying in other cases they give info on the missing so the public can help in the search. Its hard to help if we don't really know what we are looking for. I just want her to be safe and home with her family. :banghead:

You Tube Video of North South Road. Maybe a local can tell us exactly where this is but the person who uploaded it said it was from a high school to their home. I am guessing this is northbound towards Cranmore?

http://youtu.be/ZYCtaK_OuLU

Here is a photo of the wooded area behind the outlet stores and the grand hotel which is behind the outlet. I hadn't pictured there would be that many trees.

http://www.northconwaygrand.com/d/n..._thumbs_1200_800_crop/NConway_aerial61713.jpg

aerial view
http://i.unionstreetmedia.com/nneren/640x480/4068526_2.jpg

Pudding Pond
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uDwXuPspIQA/Uk9uafC7paI/AAAAAAAAE14/GAvUfhA6e2s/s1600/GreenHillsSunset.jpg

I understand your frustration on what LE and MSM releases. You have to understand that for the vast majority of 14/15 yo's, NOTHING is released by LE and MSM. I list maybe a hundred kids on NCMEC a month on the Information and Support thread and there is literally nothing at all on them. Most of them straggle home eventually. If she is a runaway, I would imagine she would follow that rule.

If there is foul play, LE has done a super job of getting out there and searching for her. And to get nationwide media coverage by the third or fourth day is amazing.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...897654.-2207520000.1382246836.&type=3&theater

The link above is a photo from AH FB Page that she posted on 5/11/13. It looks like a male mug shot photo. It was commented on when posted to her wall by friends but nothing that appeared significant.

I searched the image and found a 2005 news article that explains who the photo depicts and the circumstances. Story is from Toledo/Defiance Ohio. No idea if this has any relevance or was a random posting. The news link is below:

http://www.toledoblade.com/local/20...iled-in-18th-DUI-may-go-free-in-6-months.html

If you could look at the aerial view map that Hollye posted today, or was it last night, you would see that there is a physical impossibility to do a search in the large area the FBI showed. I think they did do a shoulder to shoulder search near her home, where she might have walked to and from school, power line on school property, and pudding pond. The k9 would be necessary . There is no more color in the leaves, 50 % have fallen now! think of a thick blanket cover or layer that has been added since she has been gone! then think about dense forest! sometimes first snow falls on Halloween! Snow is near, another big layer until it melts in spring.

Ugh, snow till Spring melt, and my fibro says NO! I'm hurting already and I'm in VA, cool nights, but not bad. But fronts moving through or something, and I hurt tonight. :(

But I have a warm bed, and my loving hubby, and doggies. Bought a new horsey today. And Abigail doesn't have any of that right now. :( She needs to be home where she's safe and warm, and loved.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...897654.-2207520000.1382246836.&type=3&theater

The link above is a photo from AH FB Page that she posted on 5/11/13. It looks like a male mug shot photo. It was commented on when posted to her wall by friends but nothing that appeared significant.

I searched the image and found a 2005 news article that explains who the photo depicts and the circumstances. Story is from Toledo/Defiance Ohio. No idea if this has any relevance or was a random posting. The news link is below:

http://www.toledoblade.com/local/20...iled-in-18th-DUI-may-go-free-in-6-months.html

Here is a more recent charge - maybe the mugshot was posted because it has significance (like an 'anniversary' - not the good kind) to someone who commented on Abigail's post (dates seem to line up but I'm not going to sleuth her). Don't think it has any significance to Abigail's disappearance though - he was estimated to be released 3 November (next month).

http://www.ccnoregionaljail.org/images/Active Offenders.pdf
Look for AB - DOMESTIC VIOLENCE KNOWINGLY CAUSE OR ATTEMPT TO CAUSE PHYSICAL HARM TO FAMILY OR HOUSEHOLD MEMBER

http://www.crescent-news.com/local news/2012/06/19/defiance-municipal-court-6-19-12
Cases set for pretrial hearing: AB, 49, 1908 Riverview Drive, domestic violence, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, telecommunications harassment, disorderly conduct while intoxicated and three counts of passing bad checks

I posted these pics in Thread 2 I believe to see if anyone local would recognize the location(s).

This Picture from AH FB was posted on 10/2/2012 (9:30 PM)
(She posted a picture of herself on FB 2.5 hours prior to this also)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...897654.-2207520000.1382254079.&type=3&theater

Research of this photo shows it is actually from a Website/Farm in Michigan.
http://www.thewhitebarnfarm.com/CVMFarmPics.htm

The photo is linked to that website only so I would assume she had to visit that site and liked the photo (unless someone else had it on social media and she copied it)

This Second photo appears to be taken by AH and posted on 10/21/2012

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...897654.-2207520000.1382254079.&type=3&theater

Appears to be taken from the side of the road and/or walking/riding by? Red Sign? Anyone know where/what this is? Is it N Conway Area?

I saw that one, but there is also another MSM report that she worked further away (IIRC 50 min drive) which meant that she couldn't get off work at 7 and get home to call at 7:17. The only thing I've seen mentioning 7pm was someone suggested if she worked at local hospital that's what time her shift would end.

ETA the 7pm time frame started being discussed on this thread early on, before NG aired...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills