GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I have been a reader for about a year.. Always following your sleuthing on cases that made the news, some missing kids still weighing heavily in my heart.

I live in central NH, my husband and I are heading up to North Conway tomorrow with our horses to see what we can do to help search. I have a step daughter a month younger than Abigail, and a cousin at Abigail's school. This case really hits home.

When it was first reported that Abigail was missing I clicked a news link with two comments, one was a long winded rant about a crooked cop, the other was cryptic. Posted anonymously titled "F*ck you" - "I hated your faggty voice." Somehow while trying to screen shot it, my browser on the iPad shut out and canceled everything out and I couldn't locate the story again. I believe it was local news.

My interest in this comment would be finding out if the FBI could trace who left the it, maybe it could help lead to why she was abducted. Girls, bullying, malicious intent, Ect. Whoever left it could very well have been apart of her disappearing..? Kids are jerks, they say mean ****.. Thinking like a teen - If you don't like her, you'd hate her voice.. Why use past tense? She's missing, if you knew she wasn't coming back you'd have once hated her voice.. The past tense of that cold comment really rubbed me the wrong way. Can anyone help me locate that comment?

The dang receipt - was looked into only due to the time stamp being around the same time she was in the area, they checked it out thinking if someone snagged her, and got rid of 'evidence' that put them at a time and place it could possibly be a lead. It wasn't, clearly. But, it does show how much they care.. A discarded receipt found in some brush, thinking someone intentionally got rid of it, and fully checked it out - to me.. Is pretty amazing.

Anyone familiar with the app Tinder? It is essentially like match.com and the like, that you swipe left if you like the person, swipe right if you don't. If you both swipe yes, it notifies you that you "match" from there you can begin chatting through the app to talk, meet, hook up, Ect.. This app also knows your EXACT LOCATION, and you can be matched to people within a half mile of yourself. Any word on if she may have been using such an app? If someone wanted a target in a close proximity, they set the distance data and all girls/guys using that app within that distance is brought up to swipe left or right. I am absolutely sure creeps troll that app looking for an easy hookup.. Did Abby fall victim to such a perv?

That's it for now. (Obligatory MOO.. Is a must to say, or is that obvious? Serious question)

The Link/Comments were here:
https://www.facebook.com/NHLEFB

Go to the October 10, 2013 Posting with AH photo/poster. The item you are looking for is there.

good morning everyone, woke up hoping to find new info but still silence and nothing new that's been provided. i just wanted to take a moment to thank all the local posters, some who have joined WS for the first time because of this case. Welcome to WS and thank you for going above and beyond to give your perceptions and opinions based on your knowledge of the area. I have only been to NH once, and it was just passing through while driving through maine, heck, i've only been to boston once and that was to stop and do touristy things on the drive to maine, and I only live 6 hours away from boston! however my cousin lives in VT and will be going to his wedding there this summer. my sisters lax team plays Dartmouth this year so I think I may also make the trip. you live in a very beautiful part of the country.

anyway, back to Abby...when I look at my 2 year old little girl and think of this case I literally cannot imagine the HELL abby's family is going through. i think i would need to be permanently sedated and i'm not even kidding. i would not be able to function. my heart is broken. i no longer believe Abby is with us, but I hope and pray to god i am wrong. I think the person who took Abby had a plan in place for awhile. I think this person was meticulous, cunning, and extremely OCD (im a little ocd too so im not knocking people that are ocd), i think he thinks he did everything perfectly and made no mistakes, but I do believe he did make a mistake somewhere during abby's abduction or afterwards and I think this will do him in. I was extremely disappointed at the questions the media was asking. I know JY said only a few questions, but I (and im sure everyone else on here) could have thought of about a million better questions to ask than the ones these reporters asked. If I were Abby's family, I would hire a private investigator with prior LE/FBI experience if she still isn't found within the next week or if there is still no suspect or suspect profile. It is my hope that the FBI has a lot more info than we know and a probable profile of the suspect. The fact that her mother isn't allowed to speak out more is completely baffling to me.

Hi everyone! I have been a reader for about a year.. Always following your sleuthing on cases that made the news, some missing kids still weighing heavily in my heart.

I live in central NH, my husband and I are heading up to North Conway tomorrow with our horses to see what we can do to help search. I have a step daughter a month younger than Abigail, and a cousin at Abigail's school. This case really hits home.

When it was first reported that Abigail was missing I clicked a news link with two comments, one was a long winded rant about a crooked cop, the other was cryptic. Posted anonymously titled "F*ck you" - "I hated your faggty voice." Somehow while trying to screen shot it, my browser on the iPad shut out and canceled everything out and I couldn't locate the story again. I believe it was local news.

My interest in this comment would be finding out if the FBI could trace who left the it, maybe it could help lead to why she was abducted. Girls, bullying, malicious intent, Ect. Whoever left it could very well have been apart of her disappearing..? Kids are jerks, they say mean ****.. Thinking like a teen - If you don't like her, you'd hate her voice.. Why use past tense? She's missing, if you knew she wasn't coming back you'd have once hated her voice.. The past tense of that cold comment really rubbed me the wrong way. Can anyone help me locate that comment?

The dang receipt - was looked into only due to the time stamp being around the same time she was in the area, they checked it out thinking if someone snagged her, and got rid of 'evidence' that put them at a time and place it could possibly be a lead. It wasn't, clearly. But, it does show how much they care.. A discarded receipt found in some brush, thinking someone intentionally got rid of it, and fully checked it out - to me.. Is pretty amazing.

Anyone familiar with the app Tinder? It is essentially like match.com and the like, that you swipe left if you like the person, swipe right if you don't. If you both swipe yes, it notifies you that you "match" from there you can begin chatting through the app to talk, meet, hook up, Ect.. This app also knows your EXACT LOCATION, and you can be matched to people within a half mile of yourself. Any word on if she may have been using such an app? If someone wanted a target in a close proximity, they set the distance data and all girls/guys using that app within that distance is brought up to swipe left or right. I am absolutely sure creeps troll that app looking for an easy hookup.. Did Abby fall victim to such a perv?

That's it for now. (Obligatory MOO.. Is a must to say, or is that obvious? Serious question)
:wagon: Peonies! :welcome:

Bless your heart... And those of your fellow searchers... And, of course, your horses!

I wish you all the best of luck in helping bring Abigail home!

:seeya:

i also hope LE has interviewed teachers and coaches. I think they need to be ruled out as well. I know this may not be a popular opinion and it's probably not what happened but it should be looked at. I remember a case on 48 hours once where a coach was infatuated with a female student, it went too far, the coach feared he was going to be found out and attempted to kill the young girl, I believe she was in a ditch for several days severely injured (he thought he killed her) but she was found alive. I think every avenue needs to be examined and every stone unturned. Also, a teacher would have an alibi if they say they left school at the scheduled time (some teachers do leave right after class, i know my french teacher in HS would run out of the building as soon as the bell rang), so a teacher would have a solid alibi. Maybe some friends could have known about this or had suspicions and that's why everyone is so tight lipped? I dunno, its a far fetched theory but it should be looked into.

Think I know the one you mean, but have a feeling timestamps are local to the FB user, so it shows as 00:04 to me in the UK. I saw that post before, it's what made me think that LE had put out the plea for people to tell them if they'd noticed any change in her.

I can't seem to find it. Is it under a particular post on the page? Or in recent posts by others?

i also hope LE has interviewed teachers and coaches. I think they need to be ruled out as well. I know this may not be a popular opinion and it's probably not what happened but it should be looked at. I remember a case on 48 hours once where a coach was infatuated with a female student, it went too far, the coach feared he was going to be found out and attempted to kill the young girl, I believe she was in a ditch for several days severely injured (he thought he killed her) but she was found alive. I think every avenue needs to be examined and every stone unturned. Also, a teacher would have an alibi if they say they left school at the scheduled time (some teachers do leave right after class, i know my french teacher in HS would run out of the building as soon as the bell rang), so a teacher would have a solid alibi. Maybe some friends could have known about this or had suspicions and that's why everyone is so tight lipped? I dunno, its a far fetched theory but it should be looked into.

Wow... something just clicked in my head !!! Thank you, Mollyandme ,I am going to call the 800 number.

One thing I've been batting around is could Abby have had a different/ secret boyfriend? Maybe he was a bit older or from a different school or for whatever reason she thought her mom would not approve or she was too afraid to tell the new boyfriend and break up with her or just did not want the backlash so she left with him? I know it's reaching but seems reaching is all there is at this point.
If that was the case, LE would know by now ,right? No way that she didnt' leave a trace of it anywhere on phone/ pc, etc. if she was communicating with another person and intended to run off with said person.

That is good thinking. Often when we see a case on the news about a teacher doing xyz to a student, they will report something like ' they've been investigating this case for X amount of months'. So if there is any weirdo teacher maybe they're playing it cool to see if he slips , while gathering accounts from other teachers.
SIDENOTE: In my small town high school, in my sophomore year, we got a new really young coach. Rumors began that he was carrying on with one of the older girls. I'm not sure her age but a junior /senior so 16/17ish. I thought it was nonsense, but as soon as she graduated, she married that coach..........that was way back in the ' clean ' days too, so I'm sure it happens at nearly every school these days.

One thing I've been batting around is could Abby have had a different/ secret boyfriend? Maybe he was a bit older or from a different school or for whatever reason she thought her mom would not approve or she was too afraid to tell the new boyfriend and break up with her or just did not want the backlash so she left with him? I know it's reaching but seems reaching is all there is at this point.
If that was the case, LE would know by now ,right? No way that she didnt' leave a trace of it anywhere on phone/ pc, etc. if she was communicating with another person and intended to run off with said person.

Just a Note: In reviewing many photos of AH on different sources including her own FB and others FB page, she is often wearing a gold/silver necklace. In a recent photo with someone else ("recent" due to posting date and other info), she is wearing a different necklace with a blue "Heart" charm on it. Not sure if this indicates a recent change in relationship(s), "anniversary" etc and/or who gave it to her etc. But she was not wearing the "other" necklace. "Heart" could be significant as well. Just an observation for now..

Just a Note: In reviewing many photos of AH on different sources including her own FB and others FB page, she is often wearing a gold/silver necklace. In a recent photo with someone else ("recent" due to posting date and other info), she is wearing a different necklace with a blue "Heart" charm on it. Not sure if this indicates a recent change in relationship(s), "anniversary" etc and/or who gave it to her etc. But she was not wearing the "other" necklace. "Heart" could be significant as well. Just an observation for now..

Good eyes, Assist!

:eye: :eye:

You Tube Video of North South Road. Maybe a local can tell us exactly where this is but the person who uploaded it said it was from a high school to their home. I am guessing this is northbound towards Cranmore?

http://youtu.be/ZYCtaK_OuLU

Here is a photo of the wooded area behind the outlet stores and the grand hotel which is behind the outlet. I hadn't pictured there would be that many trees.

http://www.northconwaygrand.com/d/n..._thumbs_1200_800_crop/NConway_aerial61713.jpg

Yes, the video of North-South Road shows a drive north towards North Conway village (where it ends). The video appears to begin north of the rotary/traffic circle and Settlers' Green, rather than at the intersection that is at the foot of Eagle's Way to the High School, because neither the rotary nor the turnoff to Settlers' Green is shown in the video (nor the intersection w/ Wal Mart nor other stores at the southern end of North-South Road.

In the overhead photo of Settlers' Green and the Grand Hotel, the pond in the background left is Pudding Pond, but it's an older photo that doesn't show North-South Road, which would be behind the hotel's parking lot. North-South Road was built fairly recently. Here's a newer photo that shows that road behind the hotel:

http://settlersgreen.com/uploads/images/photo_album_pictures/settlers green/greenaerial.JPG

Thank you crickets, that last settlers green aerial view of the forest background says it all.

I don't find this to be reaching at all. In fact, LE did state (earlier) that Abby had a boyfriend (which we knew about here) and had also "befriended" an "older boy" online. To my knowledge they never elaborated on the nature of this relationship.

Wow... something just clicked in my head !!! Thank you, Mollyandme ,I am going to call the 800 number.

thank you DanaK for everything you bring to Websleuths, you have no idea how much you are appreciated on this thread. i'm pretty new myself to this site, I started with the Jodi arias case and went from there, please stay, we need great minds like you who go the extra distance as a local. you are our eyes and ears on the ground in Abby's case. thank you thank you thank you, i would give you a hug if i could!

Here's a .pdf of another aerial view, with North-South Road at the top, the rotary/traffic circle, and at the top right the intersection with Route 302 (that section is also called Eastman Road). Across from the end of North-South Road is Eagle's Way, the long driveway up to Kennett High School. Wal Mart and Lowe's are also shown. This view gives you a good idea of how many stores there are in that area. Both Route 16 and North-South Road continue north (to the left of the photo) towards North Conway village.

http://www.ovpmanagement.com/uploads/PDFs/AerialMap.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member