GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and maybe mom knows her usual routes, because they do them together when possible. So I think it is still a possibility that she was driven to Cranmore Mtn area, maybe from DD or mcD if she met someone there. Moo

I'm not sure that the phone ping coming from that tower shows she was there, am I right about that? I thought it meant that her phone was within a range of that tower?

So it took almost 2 weeks to learn from this case that Zenya got a BF for 4 years now , Rich Gray
are they living together?

Honestly, if there is a missing minor children , all information MUST be transparent IMO.
People wanted to help find her , but it seems like "privacy" is more important than finding her
sorry, i am just venting out, i dont agree with the way they release info.

All post above are just my opinions only.

Well, can not get that number 2 utube thing to play, but what the heck is that red and white label in the middle of the dashboard-windshield ?

Don't know but it looks like the letter four from the reverse side--strange. moo

It is so awful to think of her injured down off some steep trail, the nights are so long and so cold. It has been too long a time that she has been gone. Poor Abby.

I guess no one knows how long they have lived in that area I was just wondering if they relocated from somewhere else and someone from there came and got her?

Could they have been relocated by The FBI to where they are now because of some problem and the problem found them?

So it took almost 2 weeks to learn from this case that Zenya got a BF for 4 years now , Rich Gray

Honestly, if there is a missing minor children , all information MUST be transparent IMO.
People wanted to help find her , but it seems like "privacy" is more important than finding her

Rich Gray's official statement says:

It’s truly been amazing to watch this process even from 10,000 miles away.

So I'm guessing he doesn't live with Zenya, at least at the moment. But we're not allowed to sleuth him so I have no idea.

I believe he is in the military!
He says hes 10 thousand miles away!

I guess no one knows how long they have lived in that area I was just wondering if they relocated from somewhere else and someone from there came and got her?

Could they have been relocated by The FBI to where they are now because of some problem and the problem found them?

I found evidence in Kennett High School Race results that they have been in the area since at least 2009--possibly longer

Rich Gray's official statement says:

So I'm guessing he doesn't live with Zenya, at least at the moment. But we're not allowed to sleuth him so I have no idea.

Do we have a list of people we cannot sleuth on this case aside from the first one mentioned by the mod?

Also, if anyone does find the facebook link I talked about a few posts back, actually go and look at the profile of the poster! Her fb is open and she's talking about the case...

It's frustrating not being able to talk about it here, maybe one of the newspapers will pick up on it and it will be in MSM and then we can discuss!

Date/Time of this video is unknown. Route 112 heading away from N Conway I believe (not sure-signs). Start at Approx 8:20 and watch until 8:40 on video. This is the video(among others) forwarded to LE as it may show the area, witnesses etc on or around 10/9/13.
North Conway10 - YouTube

Do we have a list of people we cannot sleuth on this case aside from the first one mentioned by the mod?

We are never allowed to sleuth family members of victims unless the family member is named a POI or suspect by LE. We are never allowed to sleuth minors or neighbors of the victim, either.

The basic rule is we can sleuth the victim and any named POIs or suspects. So, in this case so far, we can only sleuth Abby.

You can't sleuth anyone who is not a suspect or POI via LE or MSM. You can sleuth all you want independently but cannot mention it here.

someone earlier said they thought it may be a MA vehicle inspection sticker

It is a Ma Inspection Sticker. The video(s) at this point were the purpose of posting as they show many areas in/around N Conway. The video appears to be of a visit/sight seeing but might have captured other information around the same time frame (unconfirmed).

He is accounted for according to the story.

I think they have made mistakes with the information given, and not given, to the public. They let too much time pass before giving an accurate timeline; there was confusion about where she was last seen; the time of the last cell phone activity; they said she was last seen wearing a gray sweatshirt, now it's a black-dark gray striped knit sweater.

Sorry, but when it comes to missing kids, the best just ain't good enough, IMO

Date/Time of this video is unknown. Route 112 heading away from N Conway I believe (not sure-signs). Start at Approx 8:20 and watch until 8:40 on video. This is the video(among others) forwarded to LE as it may show the area, witnesses etc on or around 10/9/13.
North Conway10 - YouTube

assist whose video is this?
i missed a lot of post due to weekend chores ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper