GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray is stationed as a chief steward in Diego Garcia on the United States Naval Ship Seay. The ship is berthed at a U.S. Naval Support facility there on Diego Garcia, which is a small island in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

Gray, who works part-time for WMWV 93.5-FM and Attitash Ski School when back home in Mount Washington Valley, was home in late summer. He flew back to the ship by way of Bahrain on Oct. 3 and is scheduled to be gone for four months.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index.php/newsx/local-news/109589-rich-gray-comments-on-case-from-afar

You can't sleuth anyone who is not a suspect or POI via LE or MSM. You can sleuth all you want independently but cannot mention it here.

Thanks Catfancier
I dont mean to be really bad when i posted couple links before
I am just used to the old ways wherein we put links here and there with the IMO on the post.
I am just trying to help :)
If you find my post offensive, or not good, feel free to delete, i will not take it personally :)

All post above are just my opinions only.

assist whose video is this?
i missed a lot of post due to weekend chores ..

Unknown person(s) who had videos of their travels to and through North Conway,there are 11 of them and they were "published" on 10/10/13-Could be of 10/10 or prior. The information was passed on to LE.

It is a Ma Inspection Sticker. The video(s) at this point were the purpose of posting as they show many areas in/around N Conway. The video appears to be of a visit/sight seeing but might have captured other information around the same time frame (unconfirmed).

Is it an inspection sticker or a school parking permit?

Unknown person(s) who had videos of their travels to and through North Conway,there are 11 of them and they were "published" on 10/10/13-Could be of 10/10 or prior. The information was passed on to LE.

Good sleuthing there

Date/Time of this video is unknown. Route 112 heading away from N Conway I believe (not sure-signs). Start at Approx 8:20 and watch until 8:40 on video. This is the video(among others) forwarded to LE as it may show the area, witnesses etc on or around 10/9/13.
North Conway10 - YouTube

OMG! Have you called 1-800-call-fbi and told them specifically to look at this video at 8:20? They should be called immediately about this, given the whole fb page SUV mentioned by HR.

Hi assist1

Are there any group of preachers for Jesus christ in AH's area? Usually these groups preach on the main "tourist" spot. Please check if there is any in the area, saw some post on twitter that they are irrirated with them because they are loud.

Thanks I thought I read that they just moved there!

I think some of us speculated that the family may be new to the area, but we never knew this as fact. I think the condo Abigail lives in was sold in November of 2012, leading some the think the owner began leasing to the Hernandez family some time after that. No one really knew anything for sure though.

That one YouTube video, coupled with certain comments on FB give me goosebumps. THIS is why the public needs as much info as possible! One may have no idea that something they've seen is important.

Just my opinion- and I pray that I'm completely wrong- but as time goes by, I find myself less and less impressed with LE's handling of this case. It seems possible that some initial clues may have been overlooked or filed away on a back burner somewhere b/c LE had a theory of what they believed happened. I hope that's not the case, and I hope each and every lead was taken seriously and followed up on as fast as humanly possible. Even if those leads didn't jive with the current working theory of what happened to Abigail.

OMG! Have you called 1-800-call-fbi and told them specifically to look at this video at 8:20? They should be called immediately about this, given the whole fb page SUV mentioned by HR.

If you watch the videos, there are multiple cars/trucks/suv etc pulled to the side. I think at 8:00 or so in this same video there is a red car with both doors open. Tourists/Leaf season. The video(s) could be days prior to the AH situation. ALL of the info and videos/links were submitted to LE. I did not pass on any comments on the FB page.

Date/Time of this video is unknown. Route 112 heading away from N Conway I believe (not sure-signs). Start at Approx 8:20 and watch until 8:40 on video. This is the video(among others) forwarded to LE as it may show the area, witnesses etc on or around 10/9/13.
North Conway10 - YouTube

On Video two he says the date is October 5, 2013. And you can hear the time from WBLM on the radio playing in the background is 4:13

On Video two he says the date is October 5, 2013. And you can hear the time from WBLM on the radio playing in the background is 4:13

Yes(Thanks!), there are 11 videos and appear to be at different time of day and not continuous. Some led through N Conway and back again later on. Dates/#of days is not known. I am sure LE can ask to speak with the youtube poster regarding dates of travel and get more specific. Even if not directly connected to that day, the content shows many of the locations discussed in the area and can be used by WS users etc to visualize actual locations with a map as the video shows driving down the road.

**Video N Conway #3-you can start at Burger King where they start (Eastman rd close by) and actually follow the landmarks/locations by inputting them on a map of the area. You can stop the video as they pass certain locations to see where it is on the map to better understand the area. Other videos show the same/further out etc. Video 3 runs parallel to the N/S road I believe and you can see settlers green, village way, mcdonalds..
North Conway3 - YouTube

If you watch the videos, there are multiple cars/trucks/suv etc pulled to the side. I think at 8:00 or so in this same video there is a red car with both doors open. Tourists/Leaf season. The video(s) could be days prior to the AH situation. ALL of the info and videos/links were submitted to LE. I did not pass on any comments on the FB page.

Yup, agree, the more I think about it, the more I concluded the same. I first thought it was the road she was seen walking, but no, it was the Kancamangus Hwy(sp?) probably 5-12 miles away from where she was seen.

This case is so weird. The weirdest people are showing up in it and it makes even less sense. :waitasec:

Yes, the video of North-South Road shows a drive north towards North Conway village (where it ends). The video appears to begin north of the rotary/traffic circle and Settlers' Green, rather than at the intersection that is at the foot of Eagle's Way to the High School, because neither the rotary nor the turnoff to Settlers' Green is shown in the video (nor the intersection w/ Wal Mart nor other stores at the southern end of North-South Road.

In the overhead photo of Settlers' Green and the Grand Hotel, the pond in the background left is Pudding Pond, but it's an older photo that doesn't show North-South Road, which would be behind the hotel's parking lot. North-South Road was built fairly recently. Here's a newer photo that shows that road behind the hotel:

http://settlersgreen.com/uploads/images/photo_album_pictures/settlers green/greenaerial.JPG

That is a LOT of forest (says the gal who lives in a national forest) but wow! Thank you for the pictures, it definitely gives this mountain gal a better perspective of what searchers are facing there!

Let's remember this video-taker is not a suspect, do not discuss comments on the video.

Was there another bF before JC?
I see on AH twitter that she's mentioning husband way back January 9
Last month , September , someone asked her how long she and jC were dating and she said 7 months
If we count 7 months ago from September , that is february-march

Was there another bF before JC?
I see on AH twitter that she's mentioning husband way back January 9
Last month , September , someone asked her how long she and jC were dating and she said 7 months
If we count 7 months ago from September , that is february-march

Don't laugh.... Husband is referring to a cat. :loveyou::moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member