GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I am feeling little hope. Feel very sad. Worst part now in my thoughts is how peoples lives close to her (related or not) are now, and will be for a long time, be interrupted. I am only too familiar with grief, and how permanent it can be. Those closest to her (again, related or not) will never be quite the same, unless she comes back safe. It will always be with them, and the hurt will never go away. Never.

I guess my point with naming all those girls...seems like there could have been 1 perp and then quiet allllll those years?! come on!! How was it SO quiet from the early 90s til..what now?

Reminds me of BTK who IIRC was hunting after he wanted to dispute the book/article that suggested he had died
There were many after the 90's.Your list does not seem updated.The early portion of your list may be attributed to the Ct. river valley killer.It is assumed he is dead.

IMO LE was involved so quickly because she has a regular routine and it clearly was not followed. Could Any evidence of a struggle or something else (forced entry) be present near or at home that LE would not share to protect the case? I feel like she was targeted, watched.

I also wondered if she may have previously suspected danger in her life but I soon doubted that theory as one would think to take extra precaution in that situation.

I think a big clue is her original missing report stated this as a "Violent Crime". If we take this as a truth, then there had to have been evidence at her home of a struggle or at least blood.
Of course this is just an opinion as we cannot verify this.

If LE has surveillance footage of Abigail, I sure do wish they would share it.....
LE has surveillance footage of Maura Murray..10 years later they have not released it,even to the family..NHSP & the NH AG have been overly tightlipped on various occaisions.IMHO.I have my theories but usually meet with huge resistance when I divulge my thoughts.

I feel full confidence that this girl is alive. Just my opinion.

I certainly hope you are right. I wish I had a reason to believe also. Not knowing is hard, not only for those close to her, but for us who follow this also.

Yes, 99 percent certain it was Berlin, NH, as I contemplated how relatively close Berlin is to Conway,NH.
I remember that the news report stated that the poor girl had to hide in a friend's house in order to escape this creep.
Is it just me, or are we seeing an epidemic of this throughout New England and elsewhere?
It just makes me feel sick while LE seems to be fighting a losing battle in order to contain this contagion of pure perverted evil seemingly lurking pretty much everywhere. Sorry for the rant, but this is upsetting to say the least.

If you look for search this thread on top (just bellow the numbered pages you can put in attempted abduction and it will show you.

Is she on her way to California?

MOO

I feel full confidence that this girl is alive. Just my opinion.

I'm curious if you have anything other than a hunch to back this opinion up? I know I wish I was on my way to CA right about now (but I digress). My hunch leads me to believe she is in grave danger, if not already deceased. But, I must say, I am a pessimist.

ETA: With all of the information out there available to us, I must say, either scenario is plausible.

I think a big clue is her original missing report stated this as a "Violent Crime". If we take this as a truth, then there had to have been evidence at her home of a struggle or at least blood.

That always bothered me too. I remember that. I have a screenshot of it that I saved.

I have a lot of feelings about this stuff (not just this case but this one and any others like it), but I find it very difficult to put them into words. But I am going to try, if for no reason than to express it: This stuff should never be a part of our world; we shouldn't have to be doing this; I made it through without it happening to me - others should be able to also. It's just wrong. I hate it. People shouldn't hurt people or cause them to hurt. Not that I haven't hurt anyone or that I'm perfect. It's just what I believe. Sometimes I just want to hide from it, and sometimes I just do. It's a blight on humanity. We should be above this by now.

I wholeheartedly agree!!

honestly at that moment she hit send on that last text she could have been snatched....

Or even prior to that....if she knew her abductor and got into their car willingly. Jmo

On the 3:07 ping of her phone. IIRC an iPhone pings the tower when you turn it on. I wonder if her abductor shut the phone off then back on again on accident causing this ping? On my iPhone 4S this would be easy to do, to accidentally tap the on button. Just a thought.

I wonder why a student, who is a great runner, would run for the YMCA but not their school?

There are no requirements to play athletics for the YMCA, except perhaps age and parental permission.

My son plays football, baseball and now hockey but has never once played for his school teams. The local schools seasons are too short, and he feels they aren't competitive enough (his schools team is not known for winning many games) But really there could be many reasons why she is not on the school team. IIRC she runs in a club with mom and sis. Maybe it's more of a hobby than competition for her? Jmo

hi everyone :seeya:

long time lurker here, i got hooked following morgan ingram & lauren spierer's cases. this is my first post - sorry if i'm bringing up something we're not meant to talk about!

the speed/intensity of LE reaction and initial report of a "violent crime" has me wondering too. the definition of violence is "using or involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something". it's been confirmed there was no one at home all afternoon right? therefore there's not a "someone" to harm, just a "something". i remember reading the family had dogs... it pains me to ask but does anyone know if they were found alive?

I agree that the cell phone would have to be on to ping.

I was under the assumption that the battery had to be removed from the cell phone, or LE could still ping it. I saved some links to cell phone ping info on my computer, I will post them tomorrow as I'm on iPad now.

hi everyone :seeya:

long time lurker here, i got hooked following morgan ingram & lauren spierer's cases. this is my first post - sorry if i'm bringing up something we're not meant to talk about!

the speed/intensity of LE reaction and initial report of a "violent crime" has me wondering too. the definition of violence is "using or involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something". it's been confirmed there was no one at home all afternoon right? therefore there's not a "someone" to harm, just a "something". i remember reading the family had dogs... it pains me to ask but does anyone know if they were found alive?

:welcome5:
I think the dogs are fine. At least that is what they are saying. I thought LE said they are not sure if she made it home. At this point I am starting to believe LE will not let us know what is going on.

LE has surveillance footage of Maura Murray..10 years later they have not released it,even to the family..NHSP & the NH AG have been overly tightlipped on various occaisions.IMHO.I have my theories but usually meet with huge resistance when I divulge my thoughts.
Having followed the Maura Murray case for several years, I absolutely agree with you here. Regarding your theories I can only speculate, but I fear that it may be stretching the rules of this forum to even diplomatically suggest what I believe
to be possible in the MM case. Let's just say that IMHO there might possibly be a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde character involved one way or other, and that carefully checking out the timeline of events should make everyone sit up and think...and worry.

found this interesting...bbm:

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20131023/NEWS07/131029745&template=newhampshire1407

“We may have less bodies working the case, but the volume of searchers is not what matters,” Young said. The searches in the area are “more targeted” than before, “depending on the information” that police acquire.

“It’s a narrower search,” she said. “But by no means are we giving up.”

There were no new details of the investigation released Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3