GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you not on FB, there is a question posed to the newspaper in the comments referring to a previous time that Abby may have gone missing, and ended up in Tennessee. The newspaper replied (swiftly I should say) that the police were asked about it and would not confirm or deny.

Has anyone been able to find a vine account for her?

Vine is like youtube, but you share up to only 20 seconds long videos you make or repost.

For those of you not on FB, there is a question posed to the newspaper in the comments referring to a previous time that Abby may have gone missing, and ended up in Tennessee. The newspaper replied (swiftly I should say) that the police were asked about it and would not confirm or deny.

hmmm that raises a few red flags if that is true. i feel like if it wasn't true they would have outright denied it but what do i know

Thanks for posting I was playing it safe. :chicken:

It didnt necessarily say she " ended up" in Tenn, just that she was returned/found from there.

this is MSM surely it can be posted...once again, thank you dana k...

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...662-fbi-please-share-what-you-know-about-abby

When asked to address a comment on The Conway Daily Sun's Facebook page that Hernandez may have run away out of state before she disappeared earlier this month, Conway police Lt. Chris Perley said he couldn't confirm or deny that.
"If in fact we had that information, I couldn't discuss it publicly because it's a privileged juvenile matter," said Perley.

hmmm that raises a few red flags if that is true. i feel like if it wasn't true they would have outright denied it but what do i know

Maybe the LE officer contacted said he/she could neither confirm nor deny it because that person simply didn't know the answer one way or the other (and therefore could neither confirm nor deny it). I doubt that every single officer involved with the case has all the facts/evidence at their disposal at any given moment.

The person who asked the question about her running away to Tennessee may not have all the facts. We don't even know if she really did run away previously. LE probably added that question to their pile of "things to investigate" and will look into it asap. It may turn out to be helpful information, and it may not. It sounds like whether it happened or not, LE isn't going to discuss it because of Abby being a juvenile.

this is MSM surely it can be posted...once again, thank you dana k...

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...662-fbi-please-share-what-you-know-about-abby

When asked to address a comment on The Conway Daily Sun's Facebook page that Hernandez may have run away out of state before she disappeared earlier this month, Conway police Lt. Chris Perley said he couldn't confirm or deny that.
"If in fact we had that information, I couldn't discuss it publicly because it's a privileged juvenile matter," said Perley.

Hmmm. If true, it could be why they have never said she was abducted. They may truly not know, but such a episode would come into play, surely.

Thanks for posting I was playing it safe. :chicken:

It didnt necessarily say she " ended up" in Tenn, just that she was returned/found from there.

You are right, I was just being lazy. We have no idea of where she was actually headed, if this is true, just that by the time she was located she had made it to Tennessee.
About being brave, lol, I've been around for awhile with no time outs, so I figured I could risk one. But honestly, the newspaper is considered MSM, and they did reply to the comment with the info that they had asked LE about it, so I think it's ok to post here. (And if I get my first time out, oh well)

i never heard anything about abby having run away in the past.... this is the first I have heard of it

We don't know who the person who asked the question is, do we? Until/unless we find out who he is and whether his info is correct, I'm going to treat it as just an unsubstantiated rumor. It could be one of those "His barber's sister's cousin's best friend used to work with so-and-so, and he said..." kinds of things.

We don't know who the person who asked the question is, do we? Until/unless we find out who he is and whether his info is correct, I'm going to treat it as just an unsubstantiated rumor. It could be one of those "His barber's sister's cousin's best friend used to work with so-and-so, and he said..." kinds of things.

Yes, it could be. Also, Abigail Hernandez is a common name. There are several in my city as I discovered when I began sleuthing this case.

bbm

At the very least, it is always enlightening to see the type of people who insert themselves into investigations, even peripherally.

Hmmm. If true, it could be why they have never said she was abducted. They may truly not know, but such a episode would come into play, surely.

In the beginning of this investigation I really don't think they were sure what they had other than a missing person.... hence them saying nothing has been ruled in and nothing has been ruled out... its the way the investigation is appearing now that makes it appear that this is more likely an abduction by the way it is being handled and searches being done..... Personally I have had that sinking gut feeling since day one that she was abducted

with that said.... I would think that it is unlikely she ever took off to Tennessee.... lots of kids run away.... i really don't think Abby is among those kids that do though.....

The immediate response from LE and the scope of agencies brought in is unlike anything I've ever heard of in a case where the person has previously run away. I don't think LE thinks or believes that Abby has run away.

bbm

At the very least, it is always enlightening to see the type of people who insert themselves into investigations, even peripherally.

Yes, that's true.

FWIW, I would imagine that one of the first questions LE asked Abby's mom was along the lines of, "Has your daughter ever run away or talked about running away?" If there's anything to that, LE has got it covered. However, as it's been pointed out, LE has said that there's no indication that she ran away on Oct. 9.

The immediate response from LE and the scope of agencies brought in is unlike anything I've ever heard of in a case where the person has previously run away. I don't think LE thinks or believes that Abby has run away.

I agree, they are not treating this like a girl who ran away they are taking it far more seriously and to another level on an investigative scale as far as how many outside resources have been brought in... typically in NH when a teen runs away and a report is filed they do look for them and put an alert out to other LE agencies that could come across the runaway but it is not looking like that in this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3