GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg are u looking at 10/28/12 post? These kiddos are wasting their time worrying about this stuff!!!! Omg. I think I was still told to go play outside at 14!

They have adult problems way too young! 14 I was writing in a diary and riding my bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Guys, let's stop the commentary on her FB posts, okay? In the event she does come home alive, we don't want her to Google and see that people were doing this. If it has to do with a clue for the case and it's her post, feel free to comment on that.

again, does anyone find her public online media accounts...a bit strange?

guess it's just me.

:eek:fftobed:

No not really...all these kids have grown up with social media. Instead of writing notes asking what someone thinks of someone they post it online. What I don't like is the amount of older people on her accounts. Maybe I'm paranoid but I don't allow my 13 year old son to have a Facebook and when he does get one...its not going to be open and any adults will be family or family friends I'm close with.

O/T but...Some good news for a change! Jason Foster's wife Lauren says he has been found safe!!

Here you go kids. My ride from Redstone to Cranmore today

VID 20131023 095318 - YouTube

Thanks for this! Although I had two heart attacks thinking we were going to have a head on collision, and one mini panic attack when we hit the center divide :floorlaugh: The video does help me visualize her possible route :)

If AH took the Echo Acres bus stop that puts her on the corner of Dunkin' Donuts .

In order to protect the integrity of the case and other cases, investigators have been cautious about the information they share with the public.
"That's to protect this investigation and to protect other investigations so people don't learn law enforcement techniques and try to out do it or try to beat it," said Young adding they are looking at social media for clues.

http://www.conwaydailysun.com/index...5-investigators-still-determined-to-find-abby

I know if members are finding them, they must be available, however, are we sure it's a good idea to be posting bus schedules and such detailed information about the bus routes/times? I find it a little too "out there" to sleuth, much less publicly post, and wonder if people who otherwise may not realize such information is available, now realize how easily it is, not just in this town but perhaps others as well. Let me make clear that I am not implying it would be the fault of WS or any sleuther(s) if some awful person used such info to commit a horrible act, my point is more that it's highly personal information potentially involving the safety of many minors.

I understand why this info has been sleuthed, I understand the importance to the investigation, some things seem a little in appropriately close to home upon further review and for me, this is one of them. I truly do not intend this as a judgment on any member, I don't want to be rude or divisive, it's the content I'm commenting on, not any specific poster whatsoever. :loveyou:

O/T but looking back over my Facebook/Twitter posts, if I ever went missing I'd have people on all sorts of random wild goose chases. :floorlaugh:

Hoping for some PROGRESS today.

Dana, just wanted to say thank you for taking the video, you really see the task LE has, its so vast, but it is sooo beautiful. My husband was watching me watch and he said "you're really loving that aren't you" LOL I said yes I am its so beautiful, he said but it's just like driving around here lol he doesn't get it, I love the US, and yes it is like around where I live in england but thats the point, its like home but its the US, best of both worlds for me, and I bet you get a lot more snow than we do! I would love to live somewhere like Conway.

Dana, just wanted to say thank you for taking the video, you really see the task LE has, its so vast, but it is sooo beautiful. My husband was watching me watch and he said "you're really loving that aren't you" LOL I said yes I am its so beautiful, he said but it's just like driving around here lol he doesn't get it, I love the US, and yes it is like around where I live in england but thats the point, its like home but its the US, best of both worlds for me, and I bet you get a lot more snow than we do! I would love to live somewhere like Conway.

awesome post! couldn't have said it better. a million thanks to DanaK. have you considered a side job as a private investigator DanaK?

No LE at WM pond. Heavy CPD in NC Village.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I can't find anything in the news or on the facebook pages about this search group coming in tomorrow. I sure hope law enforcement knows about it, and that it doesn't interfere with their searches.

This group is owned by Alan Tate and Maureen Hancock, who's a psychic. The psychic groups make me nervous.

Mission for the Missing and our search partners will be deploying to North Conway to search on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. We are putting between 12 & 15 K-9 teams into the field as well as about 30 trained search and rescue personnel.

https://www.facebook.com/MissionForTheMissing/posts/487838097915093

im kind of wondering what could have been on the WM video or some other video to maybe make them want to search behind the walmart area. Maybe they actually have some sort of video that shows she walked towards that area, and then maybe they show a car following her towards that area.

They may not have everything, but maybe a suspicious car closely went towards her or something. If they do have a suspicous vehicle, I really wish LE would release the description so the public can help find it.

If that's the case, I really hope they release the video. :please: Mickey Shunick was found because LE released video of a white truck following her, which led to a tip that eventually solved the case.

I can't find anything in the news or on the facebook pages about this search group coming in tomorrow. I sure hope law enforcement knows about it, and that it doesn't interfere with their searches.

This group is owned by Alan Tate and Maureen Hancock, who's a psychic. The psychic groups make me nervous.

Mission for the Missing and our search partners will be deploying to North Conway to search on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. We are putting between 12 & 15 K-9 teams into the field as well as about 30 trained search and rescue personnel.

https://www.facebook.com/MissionForTheMissing/posts/487838097915093

Oh dear.

I know if members are finding them, they must be available, however, are we sure it's a good idea to be posting bus schedules and such detailed information about the bus routes/times? I find it a little too "out there" to sleuth, much less publicly post, and wonder if people who otherwise may not realize such information is available, now realize how easily it is

I have to agree. In this digital world, it's so nice to have information available for parents.... but not so nice that others who may have bad intentions can also find it.

Can't shake the feeling that someone involved in Abby's disappearance may be reading or perhaps even posting here. It's not a good thought.

Hey people, you probably already know this, but what is called nc village ( as per danak's post) is up by the train station, the Dana video went to the end of N/s rd. Dana turned right there, if he had turned left and gone a block to the strip of stores. He would be in the heart of the village. But...I do not know exactly where he saw all the LE activity.

Lots bother me about this case. Two things that stand out that we've not heard anything else about. The 'older guy' she recently befriended online. Not sure who that is, where they live, nothing about them. But was important enough for LE to mention, and face it, they've given us very little to go on! And two, bullying aspect from possibly jealous girls. Abby is beautiful. She has natural beauty. From her limited videos we've seen, she has a creative, artist in nature mind. I'm not on the up on the newest gadgets, but I think her phone is a newer one that could cause jealousy, envy. She appears to have natural poise. Not even sure why I feel bullying by girls could be an issue, but just do. That can make a person insecure, and make them turn to drugs, alcohol, etc to either dull the emotional pain, or try to 'fit in' with a group. It's just a feeling I have about this issue, that is an intense feeling for me. Not sure if it's there, or just one of those gut feelings or what. But I don't like the thoughts and feelings I have around that issue.

Oh how I pray for her family and friends, and for dear Abby!!!!

Could the older guy be a relative? Or could he know a family mber.
I'm ver curious if dad was always In her life or re entered it recently.
I'm in now way suggesting he is involved on this thread but I'm very curious.

I do not feel it's any of her classmates friends or neighbors in her area

Jmo

I'm very sure dad was cleared of everything eps if I'm correct
After reading online. Lol cryptic I guess but I just have a feeling this just might go
Back to him! Again moo

Here you go kids. My ride from Redstone to Cranmore today

VID 20131023 095318 - YouTube

Is this Abby's usual walk home from school? If yes I have a hundred questions.

It is soooo isolated in most places. Several miles with no cars. Why was she allowed to make this dangerous walk? To me she was a sitting duck. I think I only saw one jogger so this could not have been the thing to do.

Why did Abby chose this path? She surely was in no hurry got get home. I wonder if she took her dogs out that day? Surely that would be something she would do each day. But they are home safe so she would have gotten them in and out. Did somebody follow her in?

Everyday I have more questions than answers.

I hope LE has asked all those homeowners on the way for any outside video cameras they might have for security.

This one is surely a needle in a haystack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member