GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but the afternoon bus schedule below may be for the bus Abby would take home (after going to Redstone, it seems to head north along route 302/16). The stop closest to her home may be the one at Echo Acres at 3:07. I'm not sure where the "Mt. Washington Hotel" stop is (I can't find a hotel by that name in North Conway in google, so maybe it goes by a different business name or maybe I just didn't look well enough). Maybe that stop is the Mount Washington Valley Inn???:

http://www.sau9.org/SAU9/Busses/Routes/2013-14_Routes/Linda_K_13-14.pdf

Look again it stops at Valley View Rd. at 310pm. 40 minutes by bus or by walking.

Letter to Parents-School Admin.
http://www.sau9.org/SAU9/NewsLetter/AH_District_Letter.pdf

Bus Schedule
http://www.sau9.org/SAU9/Busses/bus-sched.html

**Checking ALL PM Buses from HS-Cannot locate a stop closest to AH home**

Skyline Drive: (Near Cranmore?)
http://www.sau9.org/SAU9/Busses/Routes/2013-14_Routes/Ryan_Murphy_13-14.pdf
Leaves HS @2:27 PM
Arrives Skyline Drive:2:45

I think it is driver "Linda" and Echo Acres seems to be the street just north of hers. Which, ironically, lets off at 3:07, same time as last phone ping.

I am not local, but spent more time than I care to admit with those bus routes and google maps...

I'm behind in reading so sorry if this has already been answered.

I'm not near a tv - Can you please tell us if WMUR says anything in particular? Thanks!

Something that's either very interesting or a typo: I looked at the latest story on their website re: Abby, and they mentioned that in addition to searching near her home they've also searched near Cannon Mountain. I'm wondering if that's true or if they meant Cranmore Mountain, because Cannon Mountain is in Franconia Notch, several miles to the west and a few towns away, off of interstate 93.

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/we...ndez/-/9857858/22582812/-/wl843c/-/index.html

Edited to add: Well, they just fixed their typo; the article now says Cranmore Mountain (in the 2nd paragraph of the online article above).

I have been to Cannon Mt in NH before to go skiing with my husband. We are from PA but it has been almost ten years since I've been there. NH is very, very, pretty at least in that area.

I have been to Cannon Mt in NH before to go skiing with my husband. We are from PA but it has been almost ten years since I've been there. NH is very, very, pretty at least in that area.

Yes, that part of our state is gorgeous - I hope you enjoyed your time here :) It appears the reference to searching on Cannon Mountain was just a typo, though, and the reporter meant to say Cranmore Mountain (where we already knew they'd searched), because it has since been corrected on the WMUR website.

I know this may sound odd but...have they ever thought of the possibility that she could be underground? As in a bunker? Many criminals abduct girls very close to their homes. It's happened to many teenage girls before, especially those walking home in woods or other dense areas. Just a thought.

Remember the movie, The Lovely Bones? Underground bunker.:crying:

i must have missed the white subaru discussion last night...no clue what people are talking about. can someone post a post? TIA.

the fact that LE is narrowing their search, on what leads they have, reiterated by danak, tells this rabbit they have a perp in their sights...or at least a legitimate scenario. as someone said earlier, the walmart surveillance showing her 'usual route' most certainly yielded the 'unusual route' of october 9th.

does anyone else but me feel a bit awkward about her ******* and twitter account postings? i hadn't seen these before this morning. then again i don't have teens. perhaps this is standard?

I could be wrong, but the afternoon bus schedule below may be for the bus Abby would take home (after going to Redstone, it seems to head north along route 302/16). The stop closest to her home may be the one at Echo Acres at 3:07. I'm not sure where the "Mt. Washington Hotel" stop is (I can't find a hotel by that name in North Conway in google, so maybe it goes by a different business name or maybe I just didn't look well enough). Maybe that stop is the Mount Washington Valley Inn???:

http://www.sau9.org/SAU9/Busses/Routes/2013-14_Routes/Linda_K_13-14.pdf

Ironic that the closest stop may be at Echo Acres at 3:07pm, same time as her phone somehow connected, pinged, off the tower at Cranmore.

Here you go kids. My ride from Redstone to Cranmore today

YouTube

Thank you, DanaK! I got a little seasick watching it ;) but it was very nice to get that compete route in one video, with Walmart, Lowe's and the rotary at the southern end of North-South Road, all the way into town and up to Cranmore - Well done :) I also liked how you showed some of the paths that branch off from the roads along the way.

Ok, what if she didn't have her phone when she left school!

Thank you, DanaK! I got a little seasick watching it ;) but it was very nice to get that compete route in one video, with Walmart, Lowe's and the rotary at the southern end of North-South Road, all the way into town and up to Cranmore - Well done :)

Sorry about that. Youtube is taking the shake out of it as we speak . Should be better in a bit.

Yes, that part of our state is gorgeous - I hope you enjoyed your time here :) It appears the reference to searching on Cannon Mountain was just a typo, though, and the reporter meant to say Cranmore Mountain (where we already knew they'd searched), because it has since been corrected on the WMUR website.

Is Cannon near Cranmore Mt?

Is Cannon near Cranmore Mt?

Nope, it's way over to the west, at least an hour drive. I think the reporter just confused Cannon with Cranmore. They're both ski areas that begin with "C" and if the reporter isn't familiar with them, it would be easy to mix up the names.

Ooops. I fixed it .

What time of day was it, DanaK? On North/South Road I saw one bicyclist and one jogger. Maybe I missed some? I noticed the jogger was heading south towards oncoming traffic. Wondering what side of road do most kids walk on? I am guessing they go with the flow to the north, headphones or ear buds in, music blaring, and someone could pull up behind them without them realizing?

What time of day was it, DanaK? On North/South Road I saw one bicyclist and one jogger. Maybe I missed some? I noticed the jogger was heading south towards oncoming traffic. Wondering what side of road do most kids walk on? I am guessing they go with the flow to the north, headphones or ear buds in, music blaring, and someone could pull up behind them without them realizing?

I think it was about 130 pm. Most people walk/run against traffic and bike with it. As you can see though there is plenty of safe walking area along there.

im kind of wondering what could have been on the WM video or some other video to maybe make them want to search behind the walmart area. Maybe they actually have some sort of video that shows she walked towards that area, and then maybe they show a car following her towards that area.

They may not have everything, but maybe a suspicious car closely went towards her or something. If they do have a suspicous vehicle, I really wish LE would release the description so the public can help find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee