GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there lots of students/people walking along N-S Road during 2:30pm-7pm?
Usually students walk in groups.
If it is my own kid and she'll walk there - i think i will not let her walk that path :( IMO

We need a mainstream media link to this information as otherwise it is considered rumor and not allowed here.

:tyou:

Thank you for reminding me..... I was looking around to see if a media outlet had it..... If I find one I will link it....... if anyone wants to discuss this, go "downstairs" :)

Ive been asked from above to be more specific about my pictures:

I guess to clarify. The Condos picture are the condos on Common Way behind Settlers Green , and the red house is in the Cranmore/ Kearsage area basically the center of that blue search area on the map . I was riding around taking a video and the white subaru caught my eye as it had been discussed on this thread last night so I popped a picture.

I thought I would take it up with vtmeme, that the Subaru is a Maine car, ours is a dirty faded old money color green, with 228,000 miles on it.
I should have put a jk on here re vtmeme, I was teasing.

There's a Halloween haunted house at Cranmore, apparently, called the Ghoullog. Apologies if that's been mentioned already. I hope it doesn't end up that the nature of the props/costumes used there aided the disposal of any evidence (not going to go any darker with that thought, since I'm still praying hard for a good outcome).

Though I'm still confused about the ping. Did it or did it not occur, and if so, was it in that area? I don't know how rugged all that terrain is but if there's an area in which, say, seasonal employees frequented.. I hope they've all been interviewed about what they saw. Just backspaced a rather long paragraph because I don't want to violate TOS. That being said, I need to go take a cold shower or go on a walk, and stop poking around online places besides websleuths with regards to this case. Some people/things just chill you to the bone.

Please please please come home, Abby.

The violent crime report was a mistake. LE said she did not make it home. Most likely, AH's mom was very upset while reporting and things got confused. I maintain that she found some kind of evidence (a note?) when she got home (thus calling so quickly and perhaps thinking AH had returned to the house, when she might have left the evidence (note?) in the a. m.). Back to the mother's boyfriend's statement that "they didn't see it coming." I can't get past that when I put it together with all the other details.

We don't even know that mom called LE "quickly". For all we know mom got off work at 3pm. NG is the only source for the blurb about mom arriving home at 7pm. Nothing else in LE releases or MSM. I don't think NG fact checks very well. Jmo

Are there lots of students/people walking along N-S Road during 2:30pm-7pm?
Usually students walk in groups.
If it is my own kid and she'll walk there - i think i will not let her walk that path :( IMO

If I had a daughter I know that I would insist on driving her to and from school always until she got her own car. She'd probably hate me for being an overprotective dad, but sadly there is always evil lurking in a seeming paradise.
I realise that many parents may not be able to do so due to work schedules, etc, but perhaps there would be other family members, friends and neighbours who could be sharing this IMHO vital security detail for the safety and welfare of all our kids, especially so girls/young women.
I guess I just feel very strongly about this and little Abby brought it all out.
Girls and ladies, please do stay safe wherever you are and please, be aware of your surroundings always. Texting and having loud music blaring through headphones at the same time is a recipe for potential disaster!

I know this may sound odd but...have they ever thought of the possibility that she could be underground? As in a bunker? Many criminals abduct girls very close to their homes. It's happened to many teenage girls before, especially those walking home in woods or other dense areas. Just a thought.

and it's sunny out. otherwise i'd believe that she rode the bus during inclement weather.

methinks the 'usual route' story is just a story. zoom in on the north-south road and heed what dana k and locals say...not exactly a pleasant stroll on a dirt shoulder with trucks whizzing by.

*sigh*. i don't know what to think anymore.

Haven't caught up yet so don't know if anyone else posted already.

This could have been a bus ride to a field trip, or summer camp, or it could have been from Jr high school. Jmo

ETA okay I've caught up and someone else had already pointed this out :) sorry for the duplicate post.

I know this may sound odd but...have they ever thought of the possibility that she could be underground? As in a bunker? Many criminals abduct girls very close to their homes. It's happened to many teenage girls before, especially those walking home in woods or other dense areas. Just a thought.

I have briefly considered this possibility. I recently watched a show about Elizabeth Shoaf. She is such a brave and strong young woman.

http://insidedateline.nbcnews.com/_news/2008/03/06/4374197-kidnapped-teen-bunker-was-hell

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/23509095/

Haven't caught up yet so don't know if anyone else posted already.

This could have been a bus ride to a field trip, or summer camp, or it could have been from Jr high school. Jmo

Just jumping off of your post re: bus talk.

IDK about now, or about Abby's school in particular, or Abby's feelings in particular...

So this is JMO. But when I was in high school, taking the bus was very "uncool". I would have gladly walked rather than ridden the bus, despite possibly a longer commute.

I don't know if that applies to Abby's choice to walk in any way; just my experience.

IDK about now, or about Abby's school in particular, or Abby's feelings in particular...

So this is JMO. But when I was in high school, taking the bus was very "uncool". I would have gladly walked rather than ridden the bus, despite possibly a longer commute.

I don't know if that applies to Abby's choice to walk in any way; just my experience.

That was definitely the case in my small town when I was in high school. I doubt things have changed much regarding the thoughts of high school kids riding the bus. I live in a city now and I don't know if city kids have a different feeling. I do know from my neighbor's junior high aged daughter that bullying on buses is very prevalent here. They have had a lot of problems over the years and their daughter is a regular kid who is pretty popular.

I agree. Also, when I was in grade school in so cal I was supposed to ride the bus. However we frequently skipped the bus so that we could walk to the dairy and buy candy with our lunch money (shhh! Don't tell mom on me!) I lived there kindergarten thru 2nd grade. I'm sure mom would have a heart attack if she knew!

But that got me thinking, my son is in the habit of going to Starbucks on the way home from school for his daily foo foo coffee drink. Maybe Abby did the same each day? 2 miles really isn't all that far to walk, especially if there is a treat involved. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee