GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Does the shaded/outlined in blue area include what the police released as the search area?

It starts just after Home Depot/near her residence-extends to the powerline trail and away from the school.

I will try to locate, but I remember a note on AH FB or twitter -something close to *I am always surrounded by big trucks at the home depot while I sit in a little Yaris*

It may be that the cameras at WM and Home Depot confirmed her usual route on 10/9 up until the point of Home Depot. The Timeline released mentioned cameras along the route confirmed previous days travels.

Does the shaded/outlined in blue area include what the police released as the search area?

It starts just after Home Depot/near her residence-extends to the powerline trail and away from the school.

I will try to locate, but I remember a note on AH FB or twitter -something close to *I am always surrounded by big trucks at the home depot while I sit in a little Yaris*

It may be that the cameras at WM and Home Depot confirmed her usual route on 10/9 up until the point of Home Depot. The Timeline released mentioned cameras along the route confirmed previous days travels.

https://twitter.com/Abby_Hernandez7/statuses/290204492086001664

1/12/13 (Saturday) 1:11PM
Not sure what the family car was but she was too young to drive. Must be in someone else's vehicle?

Go to Hollye key points map, enlarge Walmart a lot. And AH possible walk from school if she followed power line trail to the very end. It is on page one.

There were so many orange dots on the other map ..I had difficulty, the key points one helped me.
Thanks Hollye.

I am only trying to show you where the photo from police search that Danak posted May be, nothing more.

I think this is right?

4kcu.jpg

im gonna guess they maybe saw something suspicious on the walmart security cameras which i'm sure they have in the back of the walmart too, thats the most obvious reason i can think of that im sure everyone else is thinking too

I believe DanaK's last photo with the LE cars is at the pond (#27 on Hollye's map). Look at Google Maps street view.

I believe DanaK's last photo with the LE cars is at the pond (#27 on Hollye's map). Look at Google Maps street view.

That is correct.pond behind WM. Taken from Eastman Dr. Pointed north.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Ski, that is it. Underneath that 27 orange dot is a white bar across 3/4 of that man made pond, does that make it a sewer thing ? The only thing I can see when passing it on Eastman Rd is a wooden stockade fence. Had no idea what was behind it, so have been surmising that the search cars there are behind that pond. Hope the black vehicle searching there has dogs.

And just for the heck of it, a topo map of the area. I like seeing the contour lines to get a better idea of the topography of the area. FYI, Mineral Spring is near where the HS is now.

Attachments

• MSRMaps_ North Conway Topo.jpg
    MSRMaps_ North Conway Topo.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 39
yes, they are behind walmart... and without getting into too much detail it's info they have that keeps bringing them back there to search and investigate and revisit the site

We need a mainstream media link to this information as otherwise it is considered rumor and not allowed here.

:tyou:

Yes, no doubt about it, like jaykayelle said, from google streetview

bkb4.jpg

Those pics were 302 fryeburg across from a tree farm.

Here are more pics different locations.

ajuha8u6.jpg
8y4enuhy.jpg

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

What a beautiful area ! It's so sad to think that even in a place that looks almost movie / perfect / cozy , there are still horrible things happening and you can never really be safe.
Come home Abby ! :please:

And just for the heck of it, a topo map of the area. I like seeing the contour lines to get a better idea of the topography of the area. FYI, Mineral Spring is near where the HS is now.

Is there an actual ' mineral spring' there ? I wonder if that is the town's water source.

Trigger, it is northern name version of a 7-11. With gas pumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member