GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why, but today I have a terrible, uneasy, sadness. I hope and pray it has nothing to do with Abby.

Ironic that the closest stop may be at Echo Acres at 3:07pm, same time as her phone somehow connected, pinged, off the tower at Cranmore.

I still think they have her at one place and the MISSING phone in another.
She was not with her Phone IMO

But,but, she texted a heart!!! ;)

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

But,but, she texted a heart!!! ;)

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Well someone might have, but I don't know if for fact it was her. I've not seen any photos of her with the phone during that walk home. Sooooo... just sayin'! Could have been anyone with that phone!! Could have been the person that did something to Abigail with that phone! I dunno! BUT, I do know this....Abigail is missing, and her phone is missing, and from LE's limited information, they don't think they are together!

And here we go on the thin ice for me, the part that makes me scream while running from the room. I tell myself do not go there a hundred times a day, Holy Hannah!!!!!...and it has to do with the texted heart too.

These cases... they are heartbreaking... I've seen and been involved with too many and it never gets easier.... they are sickening... i don't know how others here who have kids (mine are 7 and 9) talk to their kids about these things and how you guys teach your kids to the best they can to keep themselves safe but me personally.... I don't hide ANYTHING about these cases from my kids.... they know about the things that happened that affected my personal life when I was their age (and a teen) but I think that sharing the experiences that i pray every day that they will never have touch their lives has not made them afraid... but EXTREMELY vigilant.... and I see them reflect it at their friends in the form of advice and that..... that makes me proud.... I always tell parents.... don't beat around the bush... tell your kids how it really is so they do realize it CAN happen and it DOES happen... kids go missing every day and they shouldn't.... they should get to live and grow old

I don't think she is still in that area!

I'm thinking that too..... I mean, she could be anywhere.... But these searches have been very thorough, with K9 units and everything... It's just tough that so little has turned up with the amount of searching that has been going on.... that's one reason that I mentioned earlier that people in that area and the surrounding towns should search their own properties... woodlands and all :tantrum:

I really hoped this case wouldn't be like this but by day 3 I started to think this might happen..... I CRIED!!!!! my poor hubby knows how passionate I am about these cases and how they drive me nuts and he is very supportive. ...Can't help but be reminded how when I was Abby's age I was in the same position her best friend is now.... (My best friend was lured and murdered with her stepsister) those experiences made me who I am today and why I do what I do to assist any way I can... but none the less its so heartwrenching.......

again, does anyone find her public online media accounts...a bit strange?

guess it's just me.

:eek:fftobed:

hmm the texted heart

could the person that might have her/or has harmed Abby, have been sending a 'message' to the boyfriend?? Not a literal message, but someone that knew Abby and he were Bf/GF? Kind of thumbing his nose at BF, using Abby's phone?
I really wonder if it is someone that knows more about Abby than she does of them. Someone she casually has known. Some kind of sick odd jealousy thing? Or she slighted someone, brushed them off , led them on(but she didn't realize it).....known only to them.

I do. In 2012 on her FB page she had to defend an attack that she was bi. Did anyone see that "bullying"

To me it looked normal/in-line with other kids her age. Weird generation of kiddos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I could be wrong, but the afternoon bus schedule below may be for the bus Abby would take home (after going to Redstone, it seems to head north along route 302/16). The stop closest to her home may be the one at Echo Acres at 3:07. I'm not sure where the "Mt. Washington Hotel" stop is (I can't find a hotel by that name in North Conway in google, so maybe it goes by a different business name or maybe I just didn't look well enough). Maybe that stop is the Mount Washington Valley Inn???:

http://www.sau9.org/SAU9/Busses/Routes/2013-14_Routes/Linda_K_13-14.pdf
The Mt Washington Hotel is near cathedral ledge.A place we enjoyed staying, many times,years ago.Maybe it was renamed since the bus schedule was printed?

Wonder if Abby has a bike. She could have gone home and left by bike....... Taking her fairly quickly to west of Mt Cranmore.

Lots bother me about this case. Two things that stand out that we've not heard anything else about. The 'older guy' she recently befriended online. Not sure who that is, where they live, nothing about them. But was important enough for LE to mention, and face it, they've given us very little to go on! And two, bullying aspect from possibly jealous girls. Abby is beautiful. She has natural beauty. From her limited videos we've seen, she has a creative, artist in nature mind. I'm not on the up on the newest gadgets, but I think her phone is a newer one that could cause jealousy, envy. She appears to have natural poise. Not even sure why I feel bullying by girls could be an issue, but just do. That can make a person insecure, and make them turn to drugs, alcohol, etc to either dull the emotional pain, or try to 'fit in' with a group. It's just a feeling I have about this issue, that is an intense feeling for me. Not sure if it's there, or just one of those gut feelings or what. But I don't like the thoughts and feelings I have around that issue.

Oh how I pray for her family and friends, and for dear Abby!!!!

To me it looked normal/in-line with other kids her age. Weird generation of kiddos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Omg are u looking at 10/28/12 post? These kiddos are wasting their time worrying about this stuff!!!! Omg. I think I was still told to go play outside at 14!

The Mt Washington Hotel is near cathedral ledge.A place we enjoyed staying, many times,years ago.Maybe it was renamed since the bus schedule was printed?

I'm pretty sure that you're thinking of the White Mountain Hotel, which is off of West Side Road over by Cathedral Ledge. On the bus route that goes up route 302/16, that would be too far out of the way to have been one of the stops on the bus route near where Abby lives. I think the bus schedule was referring to the Mount Washington Valley Inn, because that's located in the right area of the bus route to be that particular stop.

The Mount Washington Hotel is actually in Bretton Woods, not in North Conway.

There are just a whole lot of hotels in that area of NH, many with similar names! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman