GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point are the family, friends, etc. going to get fed up with the fact that LE has nothing and start putting out facts as they know it?

I've learned more about what to look for from the new search team than LE has stated this entire time! The bag, necklace info, ect. should have been released on day one for items to bolo for! WTH? I am sick at how LE is handling this case, seriously sick about it.

It seems like such a blatant oversight that I have to believe there was/is a reason for LE not to have mentioned it. There just has to be...:please:

Can i ask a basic question...the only cases i have got into thus far have been random abductions.

I just wondered say if a family member or someone close to the victim is involved what is the most usual pattern of behaviour?

Do they stand up and give interviews to newspapers and get out there to change the direction of heat or do they simply keep quiet? Or is there never a usual behaviour? Sorry if this sounds basic. Just want to learn...

It seems like such a blatant oversight that I have to believe there was/is a reason for LE not to have mentioned it. There just has to be...:please:

One theory is there is A CHANCE she is with the "older boy" mentioned early on. She is a minor and may have initially willfully left but their fear is "he" could have had other intentions, got nervous and could increase the chances of something bad happening due to a perceived fear and now lack of communication. They could want to make it appear that no one is in "trouble" and the focus is on getting AH home safe(which is the priority/goal). If that is a possibility, it is an angle they have to consider and work around.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-teens-phone-call-tracked-ski-resort/story?id=20568060

"Law enforcement sources told ABC News that Hernandez had befriended an older boy on Facebook and had a high school boyfriend. The FBI's Rapid Child Abduction Deployment Unit is orchestrating the search efforts, which have been conducted by air, on the ground, and in the nearby Sacco River by police from multiple law enforcement agencies."

LE isn't releasing what they know, because, IMO, what they know stated publically will scare a perp away. they have not ventured out of the area. canada's in the backyard. c'mon.

cargo loading docks behind walmart, IMO, was a meeting point for these kids.

AH, IMO, didn't travel the North-South road regularly because of fall foliage, spring season snow melt or a fun two-mile 'frogger' game to her empty condo.

Zenya, IMO, has spoken twice to MSM and IMO it's been scripted. her original statement was purposely cut short, via an asst. DA (or was it a county prosecutor, i forget) for a specific reason. she reached out first to AH, personally ('come home') then secondarily to the public ('someone knows something').

JMO she willingly got into someone's car, known to her...what happened after that is absolutely out of my comprehension. no clue. she's a victim nonetheless.

MOO and prepared to eat crow. wouldn't be the first time.

In Holly Bobo's case, two and half years later, police won't confirm what items are missing along with her. And that has worked out wonderfully well for them...not.

In Holly Bobo's case, two and half years later, police won't confirm what items are missing along with her. And that has worked out wonderfully well for them...not.

exactly. it's against TOS to criticize LE, i understand that. but after so many of these "close to the vest" cases, please. when a child is missing, murdered, otherwise...what good does it do to withhold information? is a successful prosecution so important that it's worth the while risking no prosecution?

CA followers, please don't answer. that was one in a million. it's the other 999,999,999 i'm speaking of...

The very little info NH LE and feds give out and then say no more is for good reason...... but very frustrating for the public who wants to help......

I think this is what we all want to believed, but none of us know this.
A lot of has watched and said the same thing over and over and years later the missing is still missing and the person responsible is still free.

I pray this is the time LE knows and is just keeping things hush hush

Can i ask a basic question...the only cases i have got into thus far have been random abductions.

I just wondered say if a family member or someone close to the victim is involved what is the most usual pattern of behaviour?

Do they stand up and give interviews to newspapers and get out there to change the direction of heat or do they simply keep quiet? Or is there never a usual behaviour? Sorry if this sounds basic. Just want to learn...

Some cases were the suspects are family: Jon Bennet Ramsey, Lisa irwin, Kyron Horman, Elaina Steinfurth, Ayla Reynolds... These are only a few. They have been front and center in MSM. Some did stop talking with LE and the Press.

LE isn't releasing what they know, because, IMO, what they know stated publically will scare a perp away. they have not ventured out of the area. canada's in the backyard. c'mon.

cargo loading docks behind walmart, IMO, was a meeting point for these kids.

AH, IMO, didn't travel the North-South road regularly because of fall foliage, spring season snow melt or a fun two-mile 'frogger' game to her empty condo.

Zenya, IMO, has spoken twice to MSM and IMO it's been scripted. her original statement was purposely cut short, via an asst. DA (or was it a county prosecutor, i forget) for a specific reason. she reached out first to AH, personally ('come home') then secondarily to the public ('someone knows something').

JMO she willingly got into someone's car, known to her...what happened after that is absolutely out of my comprehension. no clue. she's a victim nonetheless.

MOO and prepared to eat crow. wouldn't be the first time.

ITA. Since just after Abby went missing it has seemed to me that this was not a stranger abduction and this young lady did not leave on her own. I know LE has stated they are looking at every angle and at every person she knows via social media or otherwise. I just really hope they are looking for something more than what would be an obvious bully or a unrequited crush. I hope they are looking at the friends of her social media friends and making connections there if there are any.

IMHO Abby went somewhere with someone absolutely willingly. She wasn't going somewhere to leave home, she was going on a regular teenage outing. Which could be anywhere and with anyone. Her poor mother is right, someone definitely knows something and they were probably at the vigil. I hope that their conscious gets the best of them or that they are not that smart and have let something slip. Abby should be home with her family and her fur babies.

As white rabbit said, I will happily eat crow if I'm wrong. I pray for Abby and her family every night and will do so until this lovely young lady is brought home.

ALWAYS MOO

Many of these sick individuals will keep a "keepsake" or personal item to remind them of a victim(s). The smaller details and items would only be known by those involved/responsible-evidence later. It is also used to validate/disprove claims from some of the other sick individuals who want to claim they are responsible and get into the public eye/fame and confess to a crime when they are not responsible. (hopefully none apply to AH case)

any updates on this case?

i got addicted posting on another crime case in the philippines that was currently being investigated by the famous Tony calvento , Juan Tanga and etc.. and missing a lot on this thread.

I hope she'll be found
Regards to all

I shed many, many tears today......... this case........ it's so heartbreaking..... I am hoping and praying whoever is responsible makes that mistake that leads to apprehension and most importantly Abby's return.....

Well I haven't given up yet. We still have some breathing room before Abby's been gone too long.

At the three week period I will take a deep breath and maybe regroup!

But for right now I have hope Abby will be found..somewhere...soon.

BTW anybody hearing anything at all from the searchers? I had such high hopes they might find some clue.

Three weeks is way too long, unless she did run off and is enjoying some sort of (safe) romance somewhere, but that does not seem even possible, as anyone who would and could keep her hidden this long is likely too old for her legally, and knows it. So is best case scenario that she is off with someone she shouldn't be?

I hope she's a runaway. Lots of them are gone for months and months then come home and sometimes take off again. At least she would be alive.

So I am guessing the searchers have found nothing? It's quiet as can be.

Kind of like the calm before the storm. I keep thinking something is coming down the pike. Something big. I have had that feeling all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donwes