GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just saying what Ive heard about them being divorced as I have a sister who is a local there. I am not trying to start a rumor. Also I didn't know about the "wait 30 seconds before I post again rule. Sorry.

I am just saying what Ive heard about them being divorced as I have a sister who is a local there. I am not trying to start a rumor. Also I didn't know about the "wait 30 seconds before I post again rule. Sorry.

LOL
I don't think the BF would have posted anything if it would have caused trouble! I do think everyone was ok relationship wise. I also think Mr. H was advised to say something... Just my :twocents:

interesting article...hmmm...

snipped:

"That was his writing, those are his pictures," Zenya Hernandez said.

Zenya Hernandez confirmed that her husband has two homes, one in the Conway area. When asked where his second home is and the status of their relationship, Zenya said, "I can't talk about that part."

<modsnip>

Ramsey would not comment on the relationship between Abigail's parents or Ruben Hernandez's whereabouts.

"All I will say is what we've said before, we've interviewed all the family members and they have been cooperative," he said."

Yes, hmmm indeed. Just very unusual, IMO. What would the big deal be about where his second home is? I mean, wouldn't one just say, "he has a home in Conway and Timbuktu," for example? And if Ms. Hernandez can't say it because of some divorce agreement (as some have speculated), why can't LE say it? Again, just odd. Perhaps it's nothing.

JMO

On day of vigil, Abigail's father appears
By DAN SEUFERT
Union Leader Correspondent
Published Nov 4, 2013 at 2:44 pm (Updated Nov 4, 2013)

snipped
Abigail's mother, Zenya Hernandez, confirmed that her husband, Ruben Hernandez, was the one who posted the letter and is the likely owner of the Facebook page with his name, which features numerous photos of Abigail and her sister, Sarah, when they were children.

snipped
Zenya Hernandez confirmed that her husband has two homes, one in the Conway area. When asked where his second home is and the status of their relationship, Zenya said, "I can't talk about that part."
Dad of missing New Hampshire girl makes appeal to &#8216;my dearest Abby&#8217;
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Herald Staff
snipped
&#8220;My Dearest Abby,&#8221; his note read. &#8220;We don&#8217;t know if you ran away but if you did, it&#8217;s important for you to know Sweetheart that nobody is angry with you, you are not and will not be in any trouble. I just need to know that you are OK.&#8221;

&#8220;I am very worried that you are out there in the cold, because I don&#8217;t know if you have a jacket. I am also worried that you may not be eating. I am hoping and praying that you are safe, warm, and that you are eating.&#8221;
Online vigil for Abby gets nearly 3,200 participants
Monday, 04 November 2013 04:34
By Daymond Steer

CONWAY &#8211; Nearly 3,200 people participated in a Facebook vigil for missing teen Abigail Hernandez on Sunday night, according organizer Paul Kirsch.

snipped
"I will only consider all of this successful once we find Abby, but every little bit we can all do that is focused on finding Abby, we need to do," said Kirsch.

snipped
The FBI's lead investigator Kieran Ramsey said the FBI appreciates what the Milers are doing.
"We were buoyed by the Facebook effort organized yesterday by the White Mountain Milers and continue to hope that everyone's efforts bring Abby home," said Ramsey.
Conway Police Lt. Chris Perley called the online vigil a "great expression of community support."
Missing NH teen joins Vermonters on FBI list
Posted: Oct 31, 2013 2:15 PM CDT
Updated: Nov 04, 2013 5:39 PM CST
By Julie Kelley

snipped
After more than 800 tips, FBI Special Agent Kieran Ramsay says, they're right where they were the afternoon Abigail vanished. "Everybody has a public life, a private life and a secret life, and in investigations like these we seek to uncover each of those. So we know a lot about her public life, a lot about her private life and we know about her secret life. Sadly, everything we know about her has not given us where she is today," Ramsay said.

Yes, hmmm indeed. Just very unusual, IMO. What would the big deal be about where his second home is? I mean, wouldn't one just say, "he has a home in Conway and Timbuktu," for example? And if Ms. Hernandez can't say it because of some divorce agreement (as some have speculated), why can't LE say it? Again, just odd. Perhaps it's nothing.

JMO

BBM

I can't imagine LE would comment publicly on where RH owns a private home/property, as he is a private citizen and has not been named a POI in the case.

JMO

Can't the father state where he lives? I know he doesn't have to, but this seemingly ridiculous secrecy about him is a huge distraction, taking away from the issue of Abigail IMO.

in an early article they did say the 3:07 text was to the same person, her friend that she had been texting through 2:53. then came the ping-pong-celltower confusion. all in MSM articles...

IMO you're spot-on. after a summer and fall of hip-hugging activities, she chooses to walk home the day she disappears. not to bring up the whole "heart" fiasco again, but maybe it was an "i still care about you but it's over" text.

Your thought makes me remember a comment by JDC about seeing the hurt in his boy's eyes as soon as he knew something wasn't right. So maybe he came home from school already sad and upset due to a breakup that was out of the blue.

Your thought makes me remember a comment by JDC about seeing the hurt in his boy's eyes as soon as he knew something wasn't right. So maybe he came home from school already sad and upset due to a breakup that was out of the blue.

I'm not thinking that is the case...... JDC is very outspoken and not to bash him cuz i'm against that but he has a loud personality and I think he would have made that known on his social media... he has been nothing but supportive and seems to feel as if an abduction took place... just my opinion

the reporter referred to RH as ZH's husband...... she did not.... they are divorced

Has ZH confirmed that they are in any MSM interviews or articles? MSM can't just assume they're divorced if LE or ZH won't tell them what's what.

Has ZH confirmed that they are in any MSM interviews or articles?

i know she did say they were estranged...... let me look..... i am pretty sure she did say that... but as a journalist myself i tend to be critical of reporting i see... and alot of reporters "get it wrong" if ya know what i mean.... i'll look though

I'm not thinking that is the case...... JDC is very outspoken and not to bash him cuz i'm against that but he has a loud personality and I think he would have made that known on his social media... he has been nothing but supportive and seems to feel as if an abduction took place... just my opinion

But that could tie in to an abduction. She was going to meet someone else. Broke up with her bf via text. The someone else was a bad person and abducted her. Since we have nothing, I'm just letting my mind run...

i know she did say they were estranged...... let me look..... i am pretty sure she did say that... but as a journalist myself i tend to be critical of reporting i see... and alot of reporters "get it wrong" if ya know what i mean.... i'll look though

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/...nh-girl-speaks-about-daughters-disappearance/

in the video, the REPORTER says that ZH said they are estranged..... gotta eat dinner, I will do some more digging in a bit

i gave it some thought over dinner..... neither are a POI and according to Kieran Ramsey of the FBI both have cooperated fully..... whether they are divorced or not is NOT going to find Abby...... it's clear they do not live together... and according to ZH Abby's dad has 2 residences, one of them SEEMS to be out of state.... sooooo really no need to sleuth..... I don't want to see any of us violate the TOS for WS..... :)

i gave it some thought over dinner..... neither are a POI and according to Kieran Ramsey of the FBI both have cooperated fully..... whether they are divorced or not is NOT going to find Abby...... it's clear they do not live together... and according to ZH Abby's dad has 2 residences, one of them SEEMS to be out of state.... sooooo really no need to sleuth..... I don't want to see any of us violate the TOS for WS..... :)

Well put. It's unnecessary information.

You're absolutely right. In the end it's their business and not ours. The important thing is, like all of us, they both want her found safe :)

JMO

great post. MOO, but there could be a witsec/parole/custodial situation.

regardless, i agree with most that it's none of our business.

that said, when LE says everyone is cooperating, this particular rabbit doesn't believe it.

someone has a shaky alibi...i've said it before and i'll say it until abigail comes home...where were the 2,000 members of the greater conway community between 3pm and 7pm on october 9th. i went to college with 6x that many and i can remember details of those four years...my hope is that LE doesn't believe it when someone says "well, i was HERE, duh"...because i don't believe they were there...

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member