GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so can I ask about the dad and the vigil? He came out? Is that appropriate to discuss? I've been busy around here and missed it

I will say, I'm leaning even more heavily toward abduction. After that letter written by her Dad, if AH was a run away you know in your heart she would have responded in some fashion. Between seeing ZH so distraught and reading RH's plea, I can't imagine any child not making some kind of contact to let everyone at least know she's okay, if she could do so. I know her bf said she was texting when he passed her on the bus, and I've always just assumed since her last text was to him that she was texting to him that entire time. I'm wondering if she may have been texting to someone else at that time, perhaps to someone she was going to meet? I don't think they've ever stated that AH was texting exclusively to her bf, just that he saw her texting as he passed her and he received her last text, which was a heart. Just want to add, have there been any articles specifically stating who her texts were during her walk home? I don't remember seeing anything other than JC stating the one to bf.
And one more thing, in the other cases of the hispanic girls who are missing, did they go missing at the same time (after school) were they walking home and were they texting just before they disappeared?

interesting article...hmmm...

snipped:

"That was his writing, those are his pictures," Zenya Hernandez said.

Zenya Hernandez confirmed that her husband has two homes, one in the Conway area. When asked where his second home is and the status of their relationship, Zenya said, "I can't talk about that part."

<modsnip>

Ramsey would not comment on the relationship between Abigail's parents or Ruben Hernandez's whereabouts.

"All I will say is what we've said before, we've interviewed all the family members and they have been cooperative," he said."

interesting article...hmmm...

snipped:

"That was his writing, those are his pictures," Zenya Hernandez said.

Zenya Hernandez confirmed that her husband has two homes, one in the Conway area. When asked where his second home is and the status of their relationship, Zenya said, "I can't talk about that part."

<modsnip>

Ramsey would not comment on the relationship between Abigail's parents or Ruben Hernandez's whereabouts.

"All I will say is what we've said before, we've interviewed all the family members and they have been cooperative," he said."

Its very very strange!

divorces can be messy. Anytime two people get divorced and there are children and money, things get messy. Wouldn't surprise me if there was something in the divorce decree that prevents ZH from talking about him. You'd be surprised what people can write into those things. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Oh I don't think this has anything to do with their divorce!
sierra Lamar's dad was very out there and he had a very bad past but he spoke up!
I think there is something else going on here!
Some other reason... for the secrecy!
I don't think mom has seen or heard from him in a long time
JMO

Oh I don't think this has anything to do with their divorce!
sierra Lamar's dad was very out there and he had a very bad past but he spoke up!
I think there is something else going on here!
Some other reason... for the secrecy!
I don't think mom has seen or heard from him in a long time
JMO

Whether Mom has heard from Dad or not, I don't know however, I do recall AH's FB had a post by AH exclaiming her excitement over her Dad being there or coming. Mom and Dad don't necessarily have to communicate, AH is old enough to see herself to visits with Dad and SH is too old to have been involved in any court arranged parenting access, if there were any ordered.

My point to the above was that IMO, it could be that Mom and Dad do not communicate and do not necessarily have to and very well, as someone already stated, may have been ordered not to via a divorce or separation order (we aren't privy to any of that info). Often times parents can't be civil, it's unfortunate. Given AH's age, it's quite possible that Mom and Dad may have some type or RO between them that prevents contact and/or discussion of each other/each other's whereabouts, etc. JMO, MOO.

It's really no big shocker that LE is monitoring vigils, whether online or "real life." This is a pretty normal SOP in almost every MP case. I guess I don't see why it's such a revelation in this case? LE is always present at vigils, gatherings, memorial services, press conferences, etc. for these kinds of things. They also always monitor SM, whether it's for online vigils or just to monitor for clues on a daily basis.

i don't think anyone on here thinks its a major revelation, i even stated that in my post about it. it's prob the only snippet of info they have given the media in a long time so they decided to put it in the article

Whether Mom has heard from Dad or not, I don't know however, I do recall AH's FB had a post by AH exclaiming her excitement over her Dad being there or coming. Mom and Dad don't necessarily have to communicate, AH is old enough to see herself to visits with Dad and SH is too old to have been involved in any court arranged parenting access, if there were any ordered.

My point to the above was that IMO, it could be that Mom and Dad do not communicate and do not necessarily have to and very well, as someone already stated, may have been ordered not to via a divorce or separation order (we aren't privy to any of that info). Often times parents can't be civil, it's unfortunate. Given AH's age, it's quite possible that Mom and Dad may have some type or RO between them that prevents contact and/or discussion of each other/each other's whereabouts, etc. JMO, MOO.

I agree after a divorce u don't need to communicate but if u have kids yea ya do especially when their 14 year old daughter went missing and it does not seem like that is happening here so......

I'm confused by the article.. Didn't ZH's boyfriend make a statement first, and now her husband has. Could the secrecy behind AH's disappearance be in any connection to there being a boyfriend, and a husband?

Not sleuthing, wondering.

I went over some information from LE. They said that Abby was sending a series if text to the boyfriend from 2:23 till 2:53. That is a half an hour of texting. Kids today can text faster then I can talk. I am wondering if there might of been an argument going on.

I stand corrected they said sent to a "friend. Im thinking it was the boyfriend.

I'm confused by the article.. Didn't ZH's boyfriend make a statement first, and now her husband has. Could the secrecy behind AH's disappearance be in any connection to there being a boyfriend, and a husband?

Not sleuthing, wondering.

I didn't even catch the fact that she has a boyfriend and a husband. It doesn't matter at all, but I never put it together.

I realize I am backtracking here, but its not easy to go forward with the rules here, which I am more then happy to abide by.

I went over some information from LE. They said that Abby was sending a series if text to the boyfriend from 2:23 till 2:53. That is a half an hour of texting. Kids today can text faster then I can talk. I am wondering if there might of been an argument going on.

in an early article they did say the 3:07 text was to the same person, her friend that she had been texting through 2:53. then came the ping-pong-celltower confusion. all in MSM articles...

IMO you're spot-on. after a summer and fall of hip-hugging activities, she chooses to walk home the day she disappears. not to bring up the whole "heart" fiasco again, but maybe it was an "i still care about you but it's over" text.

Going off one of the maps on page 5 - the one that shows the most direct route home to be up the school driveway/roadway rather than the cut through. I often wonder who or what was in Redstone as I feel that is where Abigail was headed that day. I think I missed most of the 1st thread and looked at the posts quickly but I cannot recall that being discussed.

The one I highlighted is the most direct route when driving, but I guess a lot of the kids walk the trails.

Look here at Hollye's great case map, and enlarge #3
http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=44...=0&sty=h&cid=49B0E16AAA81621D!113&form=LMLTCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bslnlaw