GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably also the custodial/noncustodial parent thing too....The parent the child lives with most of the time is generally the everyday, rules and chores parent. The other parent doesn't have the same role. Their house can be the get-away-from-the-routine place.

Lots of single parents I know have felt that they do all the work and the ex gets to be the good guy.

Since Abby's father was not local for a lot of the time, visits must have been extra special. He obviously loves her.

And I'd bet it was her Dad that introduced her to The Beatles.

She seems to me a very switched on young girl. I'd hate for her to have come to any harm.

I'm hoping for an Elizabeth Smart outcome.

Her captor was a religious nut and i'm hoping this that abducted Abby is a copycat of his, as it will mean we get Abby back.

I can see a complete sociopath that has access to many properties in the area of Conway keeping Abby captive in horrible conditions and trying to convince her it is for the best. Manipulation to the max.

Elizabeth Smarts kidnapper .....

[video=youtube;EAtQJkxnzGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAtQJkxnzGY[/video]

ok from what i understand... maine fish and game assisted with the saco river search, including the area around the river into brownfield maine (near fryeburg)....
in conway all of cranmore mtn, the saco river, the power line trail.... rt 16/302, north south road, areas in jackson and bartlett and some of 112 (the kancamagus scenic byway).....
my hubby me and 4 friends searched 112 from lincoln to conway and along the pemigawassett river (east branch) and the swift river

Do we know if the searches walked the whole trail exactly like we expected her to walk. Like having people on each side of the road from the point the girl last saw her turning off that trail and walk all the way to the walmart store area?

Just curious if the whole trail was walked and both sides of road were checked for clues of a struggle or anything.

If she was at point 5 on the map, it would make no sense to take the yellow to the power line trail...that's longer.

I don't think it was her that was "maybe" seen at point 6. I think she took the yellow path straight thru the powerline trail to route 302.

Maybe this has been answered, but why would she take the yellow line thru the woods on the map? Wouldn't it be shorter to stay on Eagles Way which is the hypotenuse?

JMO. I have thought about the trail she took and I think it actually feels shorter to hang that right and go through the woods because rather than walk straight on that long road, it feels good to make a turn and it may feel shorter when on foot because it is a diversion from the long road.

Also, I think to head to the Walmart area, it seems like it may be more direct to hang that right. I also think at the end, she took that 1st left to start heading towards Walmart because it would be in sight quicker.

Sighting #6 is what I wish we could prove or disprove. Did she make it to sighting #6 or not.

Do we know if the searches walked the whole trail exactly like we expected her to walk. Like having people on each side of the road from the point the girl last saw her turning off that trail and walk all the way to the walmart store area?

Just curious if the whole trail was walked and both sides of road were checked for clues of a struggle or anything.

I remember seeing msm pics from wmur where LE had the trail closed because they went thru there with nh state police k9's.... ct state police also came up a week later with their k9's and searched many areas the nh LE had been thru

i think i am missing some spots i know LE also searched around the high school and eagles way, pudding pond and the snowmaking pond at cranmore

I remember reading somewhere that Whitaker Woods was searched (it's a forested area across from Cranmore Mountain Resort that has lots of hiking/cross country trails). Also, I think the Mission for the Missing searchers looked on West Side Road and over near Cathedral Ledge/Echo Lake.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/fast...girl/-/9848876/22458356/-/dtkic8/-/index.html

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20131028/NEWS07/131029286&template=newhampshire1407

No matter how many miles LE and searchers may search it is still a needle in the haystack. These girls can't be found except by Joggers and walkers or hunters.

That has been proven over and over again.

Occasionally remains will be found in a short amount of time because the perp is in a big hurry and doesn't take the time to hide them well.

They slip up.

<modsnip>

I have never, ever blamed a victim. I repeat...I have never blamed a victim.

There are lots of really bad people in this world. Be smart and educate your girls and boys to be smart. Don't take chances with your life.

Of course all that is a wash when the 'enemy is within'!

what if...mom and everyone else is wrong about her disappearing from a 'very public place' and she instead went missing from a very private place.

like someone's home.

thoughts?

If I were going to Walmart and was going to choose the wooded path, I would NOT turn left at the powerline trail. That intersection from Eagles Way across 302 looks busy. I think it would be shorter and easier to cross the street where the yellow path comes out to 302. And there would be far fewer folks there to see anything happen. If she crossed at the busy intersection, I think someone would have seen her. Maybe a teacher leaving, kids driving their own cars, the bus,etc.

what if...mom and everyone else is wrong about her disappearing from a 'very public place' and she instead went missing from a very private place.

like someone's home.

thoughts?

Chances are she would have been in a public place when she got into a vehicle to end up at a private place, IMO...or still vanished from a public place as far as "last known place".

like someone's home.

thoughts?

This is my train of thought exactly. I think she went to someone's home unbeknownst to anyone but her and the person she was visiting. I do not think it is someone she knows from school.

ETA: I think the whole reason she was walking in the first place was to get to this destination without anyone knowing

No matter how many miles LE and searchers may search it is still a needle in the haystack. These girls can't be found except by Joggers and walkers or hunters.

That has been proven over and over again.

Occasionally remains will be found in a short amount of time because the perp is in a big hurry and doesn't take the time to hide them well.

They slip up.

<modsnip>

I have never, ever blamed a victim. I repeat...I have never blamed a victim.

There are lots of really bad people in this world. Be smart and educate your girls and boys to be smart. Don't take chances with your life.

Of course all that is a wash when the 'enemy is within'!
I will accept 'innocent and naive' as a compromise'. I understand what you are saying-and I believe you have her best interests at heart, Thanks for being here.

Pondering White Rabbits question and am thinking.

Isn't it strange we have not heard of anybody being a person of interest, any homes, trucks or cars being searched and no polys being given.

That seems...strange to me considering all the other cases we have followed where something about one of those things..spills out!

Crickets....on this one.

Which leads me to believe as LE has said themselves they have 'nothing'!

This is my train of thought exactly. I think she went to someone's home unbeknownst to anyone but her and the person she was visiting. I do not think it is someone she knows from school.

ETA: I think the whole reason she was walking in the first place was to get to this destination without anyone knowing

IF...this happened:

1. If it was a place she was known to frequent she would be outed by now.

2. If it was a first time there would be something on social media...setting up the date.

Neither of those has happened.

MOO

Honeybun-you must step back and see the forest. It's all there. Just a matter of time.
Don't give up.
We are all frustrated and angry over this.

IF...this happened:

1. If it was a place she was known to frequent she would be outed by now.

2. If it was a first time there would be something on social media...setting up the date.

Neither of those has happened.

MOO

I hear what you are saying, but isn't it possible that she had an oral conversation with someone? Maybe it was someone her mom wouldn't have approved of and her mom has access to her phone messages so she didn't risk a social media contact. Maybe it was someone she saw on a regular basis and they had an oral conversation about meeting up.

I can only assume that LE has gone over her contacts in her phone, computer, etc. with a fine tooth comb and whatever happened that day wasn't mentioned therein.

I'm terribly frustrated with this case..... abby reminds me of my niece, my friends daughters, myself when I was young.... I want her found!!!!! And if justice is in order I want to see the person responsible held accounted for this and thoroughly investigated cuz I'm assuming he is good at this and has done it before and keeps getting away with it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm terribly frustrated with this case..... abby reminds me of my niece, my friends daughters, myself when I was young.... I want her found!!!!! And if justice is in order I want to see the person responsible held accounted for this and thoroughly investigated cuz I'm assuming he is good at this and has done it before and keeps getting away with it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes and amen.

I am a bit puzzled how quickly ALL the agency's were called in on this missing Abby and I am also puzzled how quickly every voice was shut down.

Hardly a peep....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member