GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very creepy to think of someone involved reading the posts here. Or, worse.

I think dad was prodded to make some kind of a statement
So his daughter would know he was worried and would make
Him more of a human being in the public eye jmo

I still think there is something we don't know and if we did
It might bring something's to light

I don't believe anybody including LE know what happened to Abby!

It's been a month..time is not on ourside.

I do not believe LE is orchestrating the RH saga. I do believe his nephew is enjoying his facebook time like Big Jim is enjoying his.

All smoke and mirrors...Abby is still gone!

NH really is a lovely place. Please don't let "most wanted wednesday" deter your travel plans!

NH really is a lovely place. Please don't let "most wanted wednesday" deter your travel plans!

Every state has their fair share of problems.

However every single state also has their beauty.

Just depends on what you happen to be looking for!

I read that more often then not the victim knows the perp. So I'll go with the odds.

I read that more often then not the victim knows the perp. So I'll go with the odds.

Jmo but I think if a stranger took her we would have found
Her.

I agree that she knows the person well.

I didn't mean to denigrate New Hampshire-I just wanted to bring attention to the 'wanteds' in case someone reading here has seen someone.

I actually would love to go there someday and stay in a mountain lodge or something.

I am sorry if I have offended anyone.

i reported crime in NH for newspapers for 6 years.... it's just like everywhere else... but still a very safe place :) i'm not offended, i don't feel anyone else should be either

I wonder if she was unhappy at home?

Most 15 year old girls with raging hormones and wanting to be in charge of their lives are unhappy at home.

The others that have no rules and run their own lives end up..16 and Pregnant!

I didn't mean to denigrate New Hampshire-I just wanted to bring attention to the 'wanteds' in case someone reading here has seen someone.

I actually would love to go there someday and stay in a mountain lodge or something.

Starry is wonderful, dedicated scanner on WS scanner threads...

She hears what the LE goes through day out... And day in... And she respects LE 's hard work... As do I..

JMO...

Oh no offended at all!! I live here and was shocked by how many "wanted" people we have. Made me cringe. And a few of those photos are crystal clear. How have they not been caught?

I haven't read anything saying where she was taken from. Did I miss something here?

I haven't read anything saying where she was taken from. Did I miss something here?

Her mom has been quoted as saying a "very public place". A trail thru the woods does not scream "very public" to me.

Her mom has been quoted as saying a "very public place". A trail thru the woods does not scream "very public" to me.

but reaching the end of the woods would-as in walking down that highway and near the stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez