GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sugarland is pretty swanky...average household income is double that of the rest of the state. So I'd assume he is from one of the nicer areas of Houston. Wonder why they didn't choose to raise the girls in Texas with so much family around?

Enough about the secrecy about Dad's whereabouts. Dad did not publicly say he was staying out of the limelight, LE did. We will not discuss that Dad is manipulating anything or that Dad is taking the spotlight away from Abby. Dad is a victim here!

AHA!!! finally an answer!!! maybe.

David Velasquez says that though Abigail Hernandez’s father, Ruben Hernandez, has only lived part time in New Hampshire, he is as close to Abigail as Abigail’s mother is.

Ruben Hernandez is an architect who spends half his time at a home in New Hampshire and half his time in his native state of Texas, according to Velasquez, of Houston, who is Ruben Hernandez’s nephew.

(snipped)

He said Ruben Hernandez has family with homes in Sugarland, Texas, and Houston. He said Abigail and her sister visited their father in Texas as recently as last Christmas.

He said she had been in touch with him since then, but he was unsure when.

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20131106/NEWS07/131109598&template=newhampshire1407

Thank you. Now PLEASE can we move on! :)

Well JMO
Something is going on we are not privy too!
And I do not think she was taken by a RSO or some stranger!
To me this is personal!

AHA!!! finally an answer!!! maybe.

David Velasquez says that though Abigail Hernandez’s father, Ruben Hernandez, has only lived part time in New Hampshire, he is as close to Abigail as Abigail’s mother is.

Ruben Hernandez is an architect who spends half his time at a home in New Hampshire and half his time in his native state of Texas, according to Velasquez, of Houston, who is Ruben Hernandez’s nephew.

(snipped)

He said Ruben Hernandez has family with homes in Sugarland, Texas, and Houston. He said Abigail and her sister visited their father in Texas as recently as last Christmas.

He said she had been in touch with him since then, but he was unsure when.

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20131106/NEWS07/131109598&template=newhampshire1407

“People watching from outside may say this is a runaway; this is not a runaway, no way,” he (DV) said.

Then why did the dad write that letter?

ETA: I agree with Eileen that there is something we are not privy to but I think she was abducted by a non-family member known to her.

Then why did the dad write that letter?

ETA: I agree with Eileen that there is something we are not privy to but I think she was abducted by a non-family member known to her.

he could have ben directed to write it by LE

I also think abduction by a non family member known to her.

he could have ben directed to write it by LE

I also think abduction by a non family member known to her.

That's certainly a possibility but I still haven't been able to understand LE's end-game, if that is the case. How does having AH's father emerge after a month and write a letter about running away put the perpetrator on the defense? :banghead:

Put me down as another non-family but known abductor theorist.

I also think dads letter was crafted with advice from LE.

I hope people get off his back. He's been cleared, he is a victim, yet is being raked over the coals in a pretty ugly way by some (not here, though even here he is getting some unwarranted attention... Just not ugly like it is elsewhere).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

She didn't mention anything new at all. And she messed up details about how she went missing. Oh, she also called her a cheerleader. Other than showing her name and photo, it was pointless unfortunately.
I can no longer watch NG or JVM since they like covering trials and don't cover missing people as before. I did watch last night's episode due to this case. It was a hurried story with incorrect details and then lets move on. NG no longer has her heart in "I want to make a difference".

http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbc...NEWS07/131109598&source=RSS&template=printart

Another rcompetitive line in there saying Abigail may even be closer to him than she is to her mother. Maybe this goes along with the wording of his letter to Abby from the vigil.

"David Velasquez says that though Abigail Hernandez’s father, Ruben Hernandez, has only lived part time in New Hampshire, he is as close to Abigail as Abigail’s mother is."

BBM IMO, that line is not competitive, it's equal.

That's certainly a possibility but I still haven't been able to understand LE's end-game, if that is the case. How does having AH's father emerge after a month and write a letter about running away put the perpetrator on the defense? :banghead:

I was thinking that maybe the perp thinks he is in the clear because he thinks everyone thinks she simply ran away? Maybe he lets his guard down? :please:

Maybe it was written to give the perp a way out. Like give the perp an idea to let her go and tell her to say she ran away on purpose.

"David Velasquez says that though Abigail Hernandez’s father, Ruben Hernandez, has only lived part time in New Hampshire, he is as close to Abigail as Abigail’s mother is."

BBM IMO, that line is not competitive, it's equal.

It says they were "maybe even closer" to dad.

Put me down as another non-family but known abductor theorist.

I also think dads letter was crafted with advice from LE.

I hope people get off his back. He's been cleared, he is a victim, yet is being raked over the coals in a pretty ugly way by some (not here, though even here he is getting some unwarranted attention... Just not ugly like it is elsewhere).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Is there anything saying anybody has been 'cleared'?

The uncle is adding some new dimensions. Seems like a lot of guns and anger there.
DV the cousin?

I'm not seeing the anger as much as a blow up anger...more of a please stop this crap, here's your bone about my uncle if you'd all kindly just stop focusing on him and find AH sort of thing. He seems to be trying to deflect and support without saying much. I'm sure he is also being told how to act, speak, what he should and should not say.

I don't think the nephew is speaking directly to Abby. But I think he is speaking to "someone" directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila