GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe her dad was not purposely staying out of the limelight. I'm sure LE has determined by now that he was not even in NH at the time she went missing, and that she is not with him wherever he is at the moment.

I don't think she ran away. Just a gut feeling, but more than likely she was taken by a stranger or someone who had seen her but she didn't necessarily know them. JMO.

Anyone know how long AH and JC have been dating? New thoughts in my head, just need to see if they make sense.

I think LE is ramping up the pressure on the person they believe is responsible
Jmo

I could have sworn I read in one of the newspaper stories that dad had been cleared. Will check back through the threads when I am home later, apologies if this is incorrect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I guess people must be catching up in here as it seems very very quiet.

More guest viewing this thread than members.
Register and add to our discussion

I thought they had been dating for 9 months.

IIRCC, the term of their relationship was never established in MSM. Through other channels, it is my opinion that they had only been dating seven months when she disappeared. I do remember some talk about February. Eh, I could be off by a bit :)

ETA: See post #354 on Thread#3 by February. This might help jog our brains as to why we think what we do.

UnionLeader.com ‏@UnionLeader 10m
Volunteers try to get facts out on Abigail Hernandez case after CNN report http://bit.ly/19DnW1r

Zenya Hernandez, Abigail’s mother, said late Wednesday morning, her daughter “has been a skier and a runner, but she was never part of any organized sports, she was not a cheerleader.”

Grace then presented a radio reporter, Michael Board, from WOAI in San Antonio, Texas, on her broadcast, who angered some local Facebook posters by calling Abigail’s boyfriend, 14-year-old Jimmy Campbell of Conway, “her little boyfriend.”

snipped

FBI Agent Kieran Ramsey, who has been leading the FBI’s search efforts in the case, said he had not seen the Grace broadcast. Previously, Ramsey and law enforcement have cautioned news reporters to avoid the many rumors that have been floating around town for more than three weeks.

“I’m not going to comment on anything Nancy Grace reports,” Ramsey said, adding that law enforcement has no new updates on the case.

snipped

“I have heard rumors myself as well, some pretty wild. I won’t mention any of them here because I don’t want them to get legs again, but believe me, they are pretty bizarre. The problem is, the rumors and the incorrect reporting end up becoming distractions from the real goal – which is for the necessary facts to come out so Abby can be found.”

snipped

Ramsey said law enforcement officials hope to have a news conference at the end of this week with a one-month update on the case, though there is no news to report, he said.

Grace then presented a radio reporter, Michael Board, from WOAI in San Antonio, Texas, on her broadcast, who angered some local Facebook posters by calling Abigail’s boyfriend, 14-year-old Jimmy Campbell of Conway, “her little boyfriend.”

Soooo, if we are going with LE trying to word things to get an outburst would they have asked Michael Board to use the term "little boyfriend"? Mr. Board is originally from Massachusetts.

That's certainly a possibility but I still haven't been able to understand LE's end-game, if that is the case. How does having AH's father emerge after a month and write a letter about running away put the perpetrator on the defense? :banghead:

they must have someone in mind. if i was a betting woman right now, i would say that they got the reaction they were looking for from a few folks. now they're just waiting.

http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbc...NEWS07/131109598&source=RSS&template=printart

Another rcompetitive line in there saying Abigail may even be closer to him than she is to her mother. Maybe this goes along with the wording of his letter to Abby from the vigil.

Very common, especially at her age, to lean towards the Daddy and not the mother. what girl didn't at that age? i was a daddy's girl right up until he passed away in front of me and i was 22 at the time. my mom was a great lady, but of course, my dad was my hero, the one who's heart i could melt just with a pout. :floorlaugh:

Probably also the custodial/noncustodial parent thing too....The parent the child lives with most of the time is generally the everyday, rules and chores parent. The other parent doesn't have the same role. Their house can be the get-away-from-the-routine place.

Lots of single parents I know have felt that they do all the work and the ex gets to be the good guy.

Since Abby's father was not local for a lot of the time, visits must have been extra special. He obviously loves her.

I am hoping that the idea I had about the dad's public message was indeed to throw a perp off, like let a perp that may have her think that the family thinks she is a runaway or try to get some other reaction...... using the letter to throw off a perp somehow..... I agree that it may have been either approved or suggested by LE as a last ditch effort or something to that effect

I am hoping that the idea I had about the dad's public message was indeed to throw a perp off, like let a perp that may have her think that the family thinks she is a runaway or try to get some other reaction...... using the letter to throw off a perp somehow..... I agree that it may have been either approved or suggested by LE as a last ditch effort or something to that effect

i don't think this is a last ditch effort myself. i think they know more than what they are saying. there are some things that you can't post elsewhere without it being zapped within minutes. so, they are watching very closely what folks type and discuss about this case. i believe it's LE that is doing the zapping of some posts. perhaps a good reason for it, too. for all we know, they could very well have her cell phone and shoulder bag in their possession right now, but they aren't going to tell the media or anyone information like this for obvious reasons. as i said before, they got a reaction i think from a few folks that they were looking for, now their just sitting and waiting.

Ok.. So let's say LE is doing this, and it's working - that is, until the perp reads up here.. Then what.

Could all our hard work, and time trying to figure out why LE is so quiet actually end up backfiring and we don't even realize it?

Could she have had a bag packed and hidden on that road
She took?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members