GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, more thinking. Maybe she is excited about her job due to a boy or man that works there. Maybe she had a crush on someone and therefore looked forward to her Mondays.

Well now that too is another fly in my ointment. Why did they ever mention candy if it wasn't part of the event?

They didn't say she ate pizza last week or they all enjoyed Chinese the week before.

They were discussing things that happened concerning the disappearance and I do believe the candy was part of the event of Abby going missing.

Which fuels my fire that she did make it home and they don't want us to know that!

MOO
It was an organization trying to describe their work and trying to assure public they weren't trying to take the place of LE. I don't see the big deal with explaining that they learn a lot about the missing person in order to do real and detailed search. e.g. the more they learn, a candy wrapper on the ground in the woods of a candy she hated vs a candy she loved. The candy she loved, DONT TOUCH, get authorities there immediately.

I don't believe it means she took candy afterschool the day she went missing. Not at all.

Well now that too is another fly in my ointment. Why did they ever mention candy if it wasn't part of the event?

They didn't say she ate pizza last week or they all enjoyed Chinese the week before.

They were discussing things that happened concerning the disappearance and I do believe the candy was part of the event of Abby going missing.

Which fuels my fire that she did make it home and they don't want us to know that!

MOO

I took it to mean that Abigail might have had a specific kind of candy with her that day (maybe in her bag). If she might have eaten a specific type of candy as she was walking along, and if she dropped a wrapper or two from it on the ground, that might help LE and/or searchers know where she might have been. I think the candy is just one more thing/sign of Abby that they're looking for, like her phone, her necklace, etc.

LE specifically have said that earlier reports confirming that she'd made it home were inaccurate, and that they had no confirmation that she ever made it home that day. K-9 dogs followed her scent home, and maybe someone originally interpreted that as meaning she made it home, but perhaps other evidence later led them to revise that opinion. Maybe no lights were on in the house when ZH got home, maybe the family dogs hadn't been let out or fed, maybe their mail was still in the mailbox, etc.

In the early stages of many news stories, misinformation often is communicated to the media before all the facts are known, and that could have happened in this case. At least with this detail, LE did put out a revision that they couldn't confirm that she'd made it home.

<snipped by me>
c'mon folks...we're better than this. what are we missing???

I'm a big believer in statistics and statistics will tell you that most harm comes from people you already know and trust. Random strangers grab headlines but case after case after case is resolved with a very close examination of the people the victim knew well. Random strangers dump bodies nearby with little effort at concealment; people known to the victim go to great lengths to conceal their crime. I think we have to start with the people Abby knew well. :silenced:

I am soooooo sorry. I don't think it's in #5. I think it was a bit earlier maybe #3.

I was saying it was in one of the threads 1 through #5...but typed fast and misspoke. I am sorry.

I do remember it was a list. One was she made it home and then didn't make it home. Another was the phone pinged at 6 something and then didn't ping at 6 something.

There was quite a discussion about all that.

Again sorry for not writing it correctly.

MOO

No worries honey, it's after midnight here now and I have turned the computer off. If nobody else finds it by morning I will have a look through earlier threads.

Above BBM.

I wonder if there were plans for her Quinceañera. It is definitely a huge deal in most Mexican communities. Like rent a banquet hall and buy an insanely expensive dress huge deal. Since we don't know that much about Abby, unfortunately we don't know if this is something she could have been looking forward to or even something she could have been dreading.

ALWAYS MOO

Since she lived with her Mother she might have been more into the Russian culture. Just my own opinion.

she wasn't a member of the white mountain miler's. PK has specifically stated her mother and sister were members. not her.

and yes, ZH stated she wasn't part of ANY organized sport.

t-shirt or not, our missing girl wasn't a joiner...according to JDC, she spent the summer video-gaming with her boyfriend. she went to freshman orientation & homecoming with him...then walked home alone the day she went missing. according to ZH, she regularly rode the bus (or at least was supposed to) but not that day...then stated she was excited about her weekly cleaning job...what 14 year old is excited about a job, much less one that involves windex & lysol?

Oh these kids are very interested because of the $$ it provides.

My granddaughter cleans her dads office and is tickled pink. She does a real good job and is 14.

My grandson works for the Chef that lives next door to him and has a business downtown. He scrapes dishes, takes out garbage and cleans floors and he loves the money. He is 16.

Yep kids like any job that pays them some cash for things they like!

What are we missing...they have somebody but don't want it known until they find Abby. They are playing a cat and mouse game but sometimes somebody opens their mouth and says the wrong thing and they have to backtrack and they look...foolish! MOO

she wasn't a member of the white mountain miler's. PK has specifically stated her mother and sister were members. not her.

and yes, ZH stated she wasn't part of ANY organized sport.

t-shirt or not, our missing girl wasn't a joiner...according to JDC, she spent the summer video-gaming with her boyfriend. she went to freshman orientation & homecoming with him...then walked home alone the day she went missing. according to ZH, she regularly rode the bus (or at least was supposed to) but not that day...then stated she was excited about her weekly cleaning job...what 14 year old is excited about a job, much less one that involves windex & lysol?

She fits the bill of an introvert (part of my draw to this case). I think introverts are the coolest of all cool :D It likely means she didn't get into all the crap many many teens succumb to. What it may mean is communications were much easier behind a computer screen. Chatting, getting to know new people from behind the screen. So much 'safer' to the introvert, yet so very dangerous to the young teen girl. And my thoughts on team vs individual sports works for this, too. Running is an individual sport, you do it, you beat your own times, you can win when the ones running with you (or going out of blocks/start line with you) lose. Introverts prefer individual sports just as they prefer never to do a group project.

It was an organization trying to describe their work and trying to assure public they weren't trying to take the place of LE. I don't see the big deal with explaining that they learn a lot about the missing person in order to do real and detailed search. e.g. the more they learn, a candy wrapper on the ground in the woods of a candy she hated vs a candy she loved. The candy she loved, DONT TOUCH, get authorities there immediately.

I don't believe it means she took candy afterschool the day she went missing. Not at all.

I still think it had to do with the event.

How come they didn't mention what kind of gum she chewed so they could look for those wrappers too? LOL

Just fooling with you! MOO

I know a lot of young teens excited about their jobs. Responsibility, pay, their own thing, accomplishment and at that age likely a real job before many others her age.

I still think it had to do with the event.

How come they didn't mention what kind of gum she chewed so they could look for those wrappers too? LOL

Just fooling with you! MOO

LOL! :floorlaugh: Bubble blower or snapper? I don't think it had to do with the event, no matter whether she was an original flavor or a mint chewer.

She fits the bill of an introvert (part of my draw to this case). I think introverts are the coolest of all cool :D It likely means she didn't get into all the crap many many teens succumb to. What it may mean is communications were much easier behind a computer screen. Chatting, getting to know new people from behind the screen. So much 'safer' to the introvert, yet so very dangerous to the young teen girl. And my thoughts on team vs individual sports works for this, too. Running is an individual sport, you do it, you beat your own times, you can win when the ones running with you (or going out of blocks/start line with you) lose. Introverts prefer individual sports just as they prefer never to do a group project.

agree...

I know a lot of young teens excited about their jobs. Responsibility, pay, their own thing, accomplishment and at that age likely a real job before many others her age.

disagree...

with the amount of time her mother spent moving them within the same 5 miles, to rental properties, my guess is there is an above average resentment of money. either that or a propensity towards earning her own but i'm sticking with the former. the latter ironically JDC mentioned in one of his posts about how JDCjr enjoyed working to earn money for their date nights...driving a truck for his father's tow/refuse business. he's 14 btw. doesn't have a license. hm.

anyway, very few high school freshmen are overjoyed at the prospect of scrubbing toilets...no matter where they live nor under what circumstance determines family income...kwim?

Well, if I provided links to my working with policy and procedure for NH LE agencies I would be putting my real identity and where I work and have worked here on a forum... for my personal safety and that of my family I will not do that...... sorry.

Thank you for all of your insights to this case and other pertinent information, Take. I have learned a lot from you over the last couple of weeks. :loveyou:

agree...

disagree...

with the amount of time her mother spent moving them within the same 5 miles, to rental properties, my guess is there is an above average resentment of money. either that or a propensity towards earning her own but i'm sticking with the former. the latter ironically JDC mentioned in one of his posts about how JDCjr enjoyed working to earn money for their date nights...driving a truck for his father's tow/refuse business. he's 14 btw. doesn't have a license. hm.

anyway, very few high school freshmen are overjoyed at the prospect of scrubbing toilets...no matter where they live nor under what circumstance determines family income...kwim?

Your opinion is absolutely yours, but is far from what I see in my kids and their friend groups. I also recall being thrilled about my first job on a worker's permit (age 14) and it wasn't a fun one. It was wonderfully satisfying to go to work and make my own money at that age outside of babysitting jobs. It gave me control and the feeling of being an adult during a stage of in-between all of us humans go through.

BBM

Respectfully, could you please supply some links for your statements? Some of them seem to conflict with LE's actions in other cases, and others seem to fall into the "insider" category, and it was just pointed out by a mod that we have no verified insiders. I'm just not sure what to make of it.

Thank you.

JMO

Basically for 1 and 2 links to msm would only be JY not revealing on this or saying I won't comment on that.... also for 3 the msm links for my best friends case really don't exist..... these were the days when maybe AOL was just coming out and newspapers did not have websites just yet..... the only link for my bff would be from court appeals and transcripts of partial LE interviews with the arestees, and these 3 scumbags were less than human, with no remorse or regards for any human and its sickening to read.....is unrelated to abby and don't belong on abby's thread here....
All I can tell you is to research NH murder and missing persons cases covered in the media and that verifies and substantiates what I stated about NH LE policy and procedure on these types of cases..... no minors in the media at press conferences, no written statements by minors released by LE and no info obtained by minors made public..... I can tell you that in 1997 my best friend and her step sister were lured and killed, the media in particular 7 news boston and fox news harassed the minors tried to trick us to talk and the asst atty general no longer notified them of pressers and set up state police details to enforce their request to leave the kids alone

A appears perfectly and wonderfully dressed to the age without the skin showing nor clumped on makeup and hair perfectly brushed and done. If a teen is concerned about money I picture them trying to do themselves up to 'fit in' Not seeing this in the photos of her. She is beautifully plain. She holds herself in the photos a bit protectively, not flauntingly which fits with the introverted personality style.

We don't know why the moves happened, why the father isn't there. It is possible she was happy to move, maybe she moved to an area with more friends? I think assuming there is money envy is not on target here.

Just to clear up takeitfromme412's position here. She is a WS poster like the rest of you. She also works closely with local LE. She is not verified by choice for her own safety. You can take her posts as you wish, no need to alert for verification status, etc.

Basically for 1 and 2 links to msm would only be JY not revealing on this or saying I won't comment on that.... also for 3 the msm links for my best friends case really don't exist..... these were the days when maybe AOL was just coming out and newspapers did not have websites just yet..... the only link for my bff would be from court appeals and transcripts of partial LE interviews with the arestees, and these 3 scumbags were less than human, with no remorse or regards for any human and its sickening to read.....is unrelated to abby and don't belong on abby's thread here....
All I can tell you is to research NH murder and missing persons cases covered in the media and that verifies and substantiates what I stated about NH LE policy and procedure on these types of cases..... no minors in the media at press conferences, no written statements by minors released by LE and no info obtained by minors made public..... I can tell you that in 1997 my best friend and her step sister were lured and killed, the media in particular 7 news boston and fox news harassed the minors tried to trick us to talk and the asst atty general no longer notified them of pressers and set up state police details to enforce their request to leave the kids alone

I am worried about Abby's friends and what they might be going through with gossip, questions and whispering.

A missing person affects everybody they know...the circle becomes ripples in the water.

MOO

As far as having practice after school, rivernh posted this back on page 3.

" I managed to find Kennett High School's girl cross country team roster online. It wasn't that easy to do, but I managed to do it in a convoluted way. (It's out there online, but not really searchable) I don't want to post the link, for the privacy of the other girls on the team. Abigail was *not* on the roster. She is listed in the news as a track star, in NH, track is a spring sport. I didn't find any evidence she was on the cross country team this fall. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx